Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,125 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Free Graphics Training - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Free Graphics Training (143 Views)

Free Graphics Designing Training / Free Graphics Training / Free Graphics Design Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Graphics Training by Holardele(m): 9:03am On Jul 13, 2020
Free training!!! ���

Discover The Secrets To beautiful Mobile Phone Graphic Designs and 3D Animation Video.

I have good news for you! Do you know that With your Smart PHONE, you can create beautiful Graphic Designs and Videos almost like the one done on laptop?

This is not CANVA Class,
Far from that.

I have discovered and mastered a simple and free Mobile Application that can enable you create irresistible and attractive Designs such as:

3D logo Designs
Cartooning pictures
Mock up
E-book cover
Text Animation
Video Editing
3D Animation
Etc

Now you have the time to learn.
No more Excuses.

You dont need laptop for this.
All you need is your phone
The App is Offline & 100% Free

That is not All, you can't Learn a skill and not Earn from it.

Join the Free class now by Clicking on the Link below

https:///GLtFXod5gWLAvkA746jTiJ
Re: Free Graphics Training by daddio(m): 9:11am On Jul 13, 2020
Holardele:
Free training!!! ���

Discover The Secrets To beautiful Mobile Phone Graphic Designs and 3D Animation Video.

I have good news for you! Do you know that With your Smart PHONE, you can create beautiful Graphic Designs and Videos almost like the one done on laptop?

This is not CANVA Class,
Far from that.

I have discovered and mastered a simple and free Mobile Application that can enable you create irresistible and attractive Designs such as:

3D logo Designs
Cartooning pictures
Mock up
E-book cover
Text Animation
Video Editing
3D Animation
Etc

Now you have the time to learn.
No more Excuses.

You dont need laptop for this.
All you need is your phone
The App is Offline & 100% Free

That is not All, you can't Learn a skill and not Earn from it.

Join the Free class now by Clicking on the Link below

https:///GLtFXod5gWLAvkA746jTiJ

The link is not working

(1) (Reply)

Strategies To Use And Manage Azure Storage Tiers / Cad Tutorials / Sage 50,sage 200 And Sage Pastel Payroll Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.