Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

PDP Cries Out: We've Run Out Of Membership Card In Edo/Ondo, Too Much Decampees - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Cries Out: We've Run Out Of Membership Card In Edo/Ondo, Too Much Decampees (2402 Views)

Edo 2020: Obaseki Picks PDP Membership Card Today / Ambode Receives APC Membership Card / Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card And Campaigned For APC (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Cries Out: We've Run Out Of Membership Card In Edo/Ondo, Too Much Decampees by ChaleeBendel: 11:39am On Jul 13, 2020
Just heard on Facebook that PDP in Edo and Ondo have ran out of membership card because of the many people decamping from APC.
Whole lga are moving enmass to PDP, chairman, councillors etc.
It is overwhelming, said my source.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Cries Out: We've Run Out Of Membership Card In Edo/Ondo, Too Much Decampees by MajesticKris: 11:40am On Jul 13, 2020
[center]Heheheheheh grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Cries Out: We've Run Out Of Membership Card In Edo/Ondo, Too Much Decampees by dangermouse(m): 11:41am On Jul 13, 2020
It is well!
Re: PDP Cries Out: We've Run Out Of Membership Card In Edo/Ondo, Too Much Decampees by PapaBaby: 11:43am On Jul 13, 2020
grin grin grin
I can do the printing

2 Likes

Re: PDP Cries Out: We've Run Out Of Membership Card In Edo/Ondo, Too Much Decampees by Exponential101: 11:47am On Jul 13, 2020
After election result is annouce we go de wait your wail of sorrow. No be the same share the money. PDP abi a new Saint PDP is in town now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Cries Out: We've Run Out Of Membership Card In Edo/Ondo, Too Much Decampees by deboysben(m): 12:17pm On Jul 13, 2020
Headache to apc miscreants

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Cries Out: We've Run Out Of Membership Card In Edo/Ondo, Too Much Decampees by iokpebholo: 1:08pm On Jul 13, 2020
I said it before,d only way for Ize iyamu to win is to distance himself from that loud mouth called Oshiomonle.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Cries Out: We've Run Out Of Membership Card In Edo/Ondo, Too Much Decampees by AllTheWayUp: 1:25pm On Jul 13, 2020
iokpebholo:
I said it before,d only way for Ize iyamu to win is to distance himself from that loud mouth called Oshiomonle.
Ize Iyamu should have waited to contest again in 2024.

Ganduje , Hope Uzodimma presence as members of his campaign council, have made his candidacy hard to sell across Edo state.
His deputy Governorship candidate was chased away from his own home town by his people in Agbede yesterday, they claimed he did nothing to develop the hometown when he was a Local Government Chairman

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Cries Out: We've Run Out Of Membership Card In Edo/Ondo, Too Much Decampees by Perfectboy: 1:34pm On Jul 13, 2020
AllTheWayUp:

Ganduje , Hope Uzodimma presence as members of his campaign council, have made his candidacy hard to sell across Edo state.
His deputy Governorship candidate was chased away from his own home town by his people in Agbede yesterday, they claimed he did nothing to develop the hometown when he was a Local Government Chairman

Why am I laughing at this post now shocked shocked shocked
My people from the east understand this politics of rejecting your prodigal son

3 Likes

Re: PDP Cries Out: We've Run Out Of Membership Card In Edo/Ondo, Too Much Decampees by Goldp5988(f): 2:14pm On Jul 13, 2020
PDP market dey sell

2 Likes

Re: PDP Cries Out: We've Run Out Of Membership Card In Edo/Ondo, Too Much Decampees by IJOBA2: 2:18pm On Jul 13, 2020
Goldp5988:
PDP market dey sell
THE NEWS GO PAIN ONE HELINUE.S SHAgrin

4 Likes

Re: PDP Cries Out: We've Run Out Of Membership Card In Edo/Ondo, Too Much Decampees by Skymason20(m): 2:26pm On Jul 13, 2020
make dem vasa me make i print 1milionn membership card and constitution for dem.
Re: PDP Cries Out: We've Run Out Of Membership Card In Edo/Ondo, Too Much Decampees by Oddslordreal: 2:28pm On Jul 13, 2020
angry angry
Re: PDP Cries Out: We've Run Out Of Membership Card In Edo/Ondo, Too Much Decampees by sapientia(m): 2:58pm On Jul 13, 2020
Hahahahahahahahaha
Re: PDP Cries Out: We've Run Out Of Membership Card In Edo/Ondo, Too Much Decampees by deboysben(m): 3:07pm On Jul 13, 2020
IJOBA2:
THE NEWS GO PAIN ONE HELINUE.S SHAgrin
just watch out to this sentence.

"Let the best candidate win"

It is being used by serial losers like the one u mention his name.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Cries Out: We've Run Out Of Membership Card In Edo/Ondo, Too Much Decampees by oluseyiforjesus(m): 3:45pm On Jul 13, 2020
Lie kill u there
Re: PDP Cries Out: We've Run Out Of Membership Card In Edo/Ondo, Too Much Decampees by maiiilooo(m): 3:57pm On Jul 13, 2020
Lol.. This people are now becoming comedians
Re: PDP Cries Out: We've Run Out Of Membership Card In Edo/Ondo, Too Much Decampees by Unigrad: 4:07pm On Jul 13, 2020
iokpebholo:
I went to town in Benin City today, I met with some state workers, drivers union workers and drivers and some other persons to seek for their own opinions about the election, they all told me that they are voting for Governor Obaseki because of what he has done. I was told that he have been paying the workers and pensioners salaries as at when due. All the employment he has done is parmanent. A nurse in one of the state hospitals told me that the job she got from Obaseki government, if it was Oshiomole time, she would have been asked to stop. She told me that most people Oshiomole employed that she knows was sack my Oshiomole before leaving office.
Let's see how the election will go, from my conclusion, APC can only win by rigging but the people I spoke with told me that they are ready to vote and defend their votes. Governor Obaseki have so many positive sides but he is not 100%.
Stop ranting online, come meet the real electorates and you understand better.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Cries Out: We've Run Out Of Membership Card In Edo/Ondo, Too Much Decampees by ProfessorBerlin(m): 4:21pm On Jul 13, 2020
The results of the election dey Aso Rock

Buhari go shock una

Re: PDP Cries Out: We've Run Out Of Membership Card In Edo/Ondo, Too Much Decampees by Unigrad: 4:39pm On Jul 13, 2020
AllTheWayUp:

Thank God you witnessed this scenario, if you tell APC online wailers, they will disagree with you because they want to work for their money being paid by politicians. Election is not done by online wailing and creating of trends against a particular candidate, come see and hear for yourself in Benin City or Edo in general. I move round Benin City today, Governor Obaseki is loved by the people, people who have not been voting before said they will vote this time because of Governor Obaseki.
These are the following things working in favour of Governor Obaseki
1) Prompt payment of workers and pensioners salaries. No queuing and died of pensioners again since his government
2) South South of Nigeria including Edo loved PDP. Check the voting patterns, they vote PDP
3) Majority of Edoites are seeing Oshiomole as trying to make himself a godfather of Edo State politics, everyone knows that majority of Edoites don't want to hear anything like godfather, they hate that word. That was one of the antics Oshiomole used to win his second term election.
4) Edo people knows how to resist federal might, rigging is usually minimal compare to Kogi and Osun etc
5) Confessions of Oshiomole against Ize Iyamu during 2016 election is still fresh in the mind of Edo people. Ize Iyamu agreeing to be a cultist while he was in school is also a big blow to him. Edoites don't support cultist, they believed once a cultist is a cultist.
6) The stoppage of agberoism in Edo State by Governor Obaseki is also a plus to him. People believe that a vote for Ize Iyamu will bring back Tony Kabaka to continue his agberoism which people don't want to go back to that era.
7) Some APC governors are in support of Governor Obaseki as well as all the Governors under PDP, the governor will have financial muscles to challenge the federal might.
cool Majority of Edoites knows how to collect money on election grounds and vote who they want to vote for. Only a few succumb to financial inducement.
Let's watch and see how it goes. September 19 is two months time.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Cries Out: We've Run Out Of Membership Card In Edo/Ondo, Too Much Decampees by cyril10(m): 4:46pm On Jul 13, 2020
Exponential101:
After election result is annouce we go de wait your wail of sorrow. No be the same share the money. PDP abi a new Saint PDP is in town now.

I can confidently tell you here with what is going on, that APC is worst than PDP in terms of stealing and sharing of our common wealth.
Re: PDP Cries Out: We've Run Out Of Membership Card In Edo/Ondo, Too Much Decampees by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 13, 2020
ChaleeBendel:
Just heard on Facebook that PDP in Edo and Ondo have ran out of membership card because of the many people decamping from APC.
Whole lga are moving enmass to PDP, chairman, councillors etc.
It is overwhelming, said my source.

Igbere news tv

Radio biafrauud, fake newa

1 Like

Re: PDP Cries Out: We've Run Out Of Membership Card In Edo/Ondo, Too Much Decampees by mightyhazell: 10:10pm On Jul 13, 2020
chaiiii

Re: PDP Cries Out: We've Run Out Of Membership Card In Edo/Ondo, Too Much Decampees by mightyhazell: 10:13pm On Jul 13, 2020
divicode:

Igbere news tv
Radio biafrauud, fake newa
get a grip.. what is fake 'newa'?

Re: PDP Cries Out: We've Run Out Of Membership Card In Edo/Ondo, Too Much Decampees by BERNIMOORE: 11:14pm On Jul 13, 2020
Report reaching us says

Oshiomole corruption file with all evidence found in Magu's house

What this means for ize iyamu is that his preparations and oshiomole links to presidency will all be disengaged now because of arrest, Ganduje isnt a friend to villa anymore, Buhari turned down all his request including 15,billions for convid19 while innexperienced uzodinma will be left incommunicado
Re: PDP Cries Out: We've Run Out Of Membership Card In Edo/Ondo, Too Much Decampees by jchioma: 12:19am On Jul 14, 2020
Tbh, everything just seems to be working in Obaseki's favour. I trust the Edo people to do the needful. They have done it before. Say no godfatherism.
Re: PDP Cries Out: We've Run Out Of Membership Card In Edo/Ondo, Too Much Decampees by leofab(f): 12:47am On Jul 14, 2020
Tacitly showing off

(1) (Reply)

"Igbos Gave Me 5% Votes" - How Ignorant Nigerians Misinterpreted Buhari In 2015 / Profile Of Senator Dr Victor C. Umeh, Kss, Ksji, Ofr. (ohamadike) / Nigerians Mock Dada Olusegun After Crying On Stage (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.