Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Ex-NNDC MD Says: "I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-NNDC MD Says: "I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me" (789 Views)

Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me / Northern Governors Commission N793m NNDC Mall / Senate Deports Young Ho Jo, Samsung MD. Says He's An Illegal Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-NNDC MD Says: "I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me" by TMSMedia: 11:45am On Jul 13, 2020
Joy Nunieh, former acting managing director of the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC), says she slapped Godswill Akpabio, minister of Niger Delta affairs, for sexually harassing her.

Nunieh who revealed this on Monday, during an interview on Arise TV, said the incident happened at the minister’s guest house in Abuja. She said her reaction to the alleged harassment proved that she does not tolerate “nonsense” as a woman from Rivers state.

“Why did he not tell Nigerians that I slapped him in his guest house at Apo? I am the only woman that slapped Akpabio. He thought he could come up on me. He tried to harass me sexually,” she said.

“I slapped him. He tried to come on me. I am an Ogoni woman and nobody jokes with us. I showed Akpabio that Rivers women do not tolerate nonsense.”

Nunieh also accused Akpabio of trying to inflate the NDDC budget. She said the minister directed her to include some projects from the refugee commission in the budget of the NDDC.

“Akpabio wrote me to put a list of projects from the refugee commission in the budget of NDDC. Refugee commission is another federal government commission for IDPs,” she said.

“How do you tell me to put some of their projects in the NDDC budget when we have so many things to do in the Niger Delta? How do you explain that?”

Nunieh alleged that Akpabio asked her to change the dollars in the NDDC account; sack the head of the legal team who is from the north; remove all directors who refused to follow his instructions and also to implicate Peter Nwaoboshi, chairman of the senate committee on NDDC.

Since the senate ad hoc panel began investigating the alleged mismanagement of N40 billion by the interim management committee (IMC) of the NDDC, Nunieh and Akpabio have been at loggerheads and have made allegations against each other.

Akpabio had told the panel that he knew nothing about the expenditure of the NDDC under Nunieh because she refused to give him briefings.

But Nunieh alleged that the minister removed her for not dancing to his tunes. “When we first came to the NDDC, on the day of going for the inauguration, he told me in the car that Madam MD, If you don’t do what I say, the same pen which I use to sign your letter, it will be the same pen I will use to remove you,” she had said.

See video on Twitter
https://twitter.com/victorezeora/status/1282625243601920001?s=19

https://tellmesomethingmediahouse./2020/07/13/ex-nndc-md-says-i-slapped-akpabio-for-sexually-harassing-me/

Lalasticlala

Re: Ex-NNDC MD Says: "I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me" by anibi9674: 11:50am On Jul 13, 2020
Is Akpabio a rapist?

1 Like

Re: Ex-NNDC MD Says: "I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me" by GboyegaD(m): 11:51am On Jul 13, 2020
Shit is getting hotter. I am waiting to read Akpabio's defense.
Re: Ex-NNDC MD Says: "I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me" by Maxymilliano(m): 12:04pm On Jul 13, 2020
The NDDC drama is taking a new twist.

More can of worms to be opened.

1 Like

Re: Ex-NNDC MD Says: "I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me" by Praxtech: 12:09pm On Jul 13, 2020
Afterthoughts

Woman has a very toxic attitude.

Her 4 former husbands should be interviewed ....

1 Like

Re: Ex-NNDC MD Says: "I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me" by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 13, 2020
TMSMedia:

https://tellmesomethingmediahouse./2020/07/13/ex-nndc-md-says-i-slapped-akpabio-for-sexually-harassing-me/

Lalasticlala
come or cum?which one does she mean.
Chai inside life.
Ladies and lies.

Re: Ex-NNDC MD Says: "I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me" by Ugaboy: 12:54pm On Jul 13, 2020
Hmmm...What an achievement in life
Re: Ex-NNDC MD Says: "I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me" by Webmannigeria: 12:56pm On Jul 13, 2020
-
Re: Ex-NNDC MD Says: "I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me" by IamWonderful: 1:11pm On Jul 13, 2020
Ok
Re: Ex-NNDC MD Says: "I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me" by Gjrich(m): 1:11pm On Jul 13, 2020
Godwin Akpabio deserve to be in jail by now, both APC and PDP are the same.
Infact , Nigerian politicians are shameless.

I wish the military can overthrow this clueless Government and did to Nigerian politicians to what J.J Rawlings did to Ghanaian Politicians in the 80's

1 Like

Re: Ex-NNDC MD Says: "I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me" by sanemind2(m): 1:17pm On Jul 13, 2020
Accusations and counter accusations
Re: Ex-NNDC MD Says: "I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me" by Ogonimilitant(m): 1:20pm On Jul 13, 2020
ok
Re: Ex-NNDC MD Says: "I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me" by Racoon(m): 1:26pm On Jul 13, 2020
See the sordid details of corruption being exposed every day and everywhere in Nigeria today.Everybody is doing anyhow because nobody is answerable to anybody.Bubu is a lost cause.

1 Like

Re: Ex-NNDC MD Says: "I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me" by powerhouse3(m): 1:35pm On Jul 13, 2020
I remembered when Bucknor Akerele and Tinubu was having a face off
she allege that the issue between her and Tinubu was sensitive and demeaning to a woman ,.....
She talk about corruption and Tinubu ambition to control the structure of then AD,but refuse to name the third one ...
.and a mischievous reporter asks her and if the third one was sexual....she smiled and say she won't talk about it

I'm not holding brief for Akpabio ,....but joy is about to lose the sympathy she enjoy from Nigerian

its crazy for her to even admit she slap her boss
Re: Ex-NNDC MD Says: "I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me" by MVLOX(m): 1:42pm On Jul 13, 2020
This people are just acting a scripted movie for Nigerians.....

(1) (Reply)

Exposed! How NNPC Inflated Akk Gas Pipeline Project By $1.527bn / Edo/ondo: UK Threatens Election Offenders With Visa Ban, Asset Seizure / Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB Names Person Behind Alausa Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.