Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,416 members, 7,812,226 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

How To Go About It - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How To Go About It (176 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Go About It by phidipe(m): 12:23pm On Jul 13, 2020
Hello My Dearest People
Please I need your honest and sincere advice and steps to take to avoid all avoidable mistake. Like people say First Impression Last longer.
A lady I met on FB over a year now we have been in talk both in Phone and Chat rooms such as WhatsApp and FB Messenger. The Intimacy is getting stronger and feelings is also very intense.
Throughout this period we have not met at all now it is time to meet and I have arranged for the first meeting.
Due to misconception about the FB lover meeting up later turn to sad story. I'm making the first visit in Lagos next week.
Please i need your honest and sincere advice. How do I package everything to create good and happy first impressive meet.
She is very good Christian and well behave lady. Which I don't to loss at all. Please help me and I will be very grateful for this expected invaluable advice
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Which Album Are You Looking Forward To ? Team Wizkid Team Davido Team Tiwa Sav / Free Music Video, Free Studio Section & More To Be Won In This Music Challenge / What Informed Your Signature?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.