Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Three Men Carrying ‘sacrifice’ Forced To Eat It By Residents (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Men Carrying ‘sacrifice’ Forced To Eat It By Residents (photos) (447 Views)

Rings Made With Bullet Shells In Maiduguri By Residents (Photos) / Fulani Men Carrying Guns At A Filling Station In Zamfara (pics) / Woman Caught With Bunches Of Keys In Edo Disgraced By Residents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Men Carrying ‘sacrifice’ Forced To Eat It By Residents (photos) by Mixt: 1:16pm On Jul 13, 2020
Three men suspected to be diabolical have been caught in Ikorodu area of Lagos state on Sunday carrying a sacrifice.

The trio were reportedly beaten and forced to eat up their sacrifice.

It was gathered that the men were caught trying to drop the sacrifice at a T-Junction.

Facebook user, Balogun Olamilekan shared the photos and wrote:
https://acrosstheweb.com.ng/2020/07/13/three-men-carrying-sacrifice-forced-to-eat-it-by-residents-photos/

Re: Three Men Carrying ‘sacrifice’ Forced To Eat It By Residents (photos) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 13, 2020
Lalasticlala come and see something oooo..

Re: Three Men Carrying ‘sacrifice’ Forced To Eat It By Residents (photos) by Mascot57: 1:25pm On Jul 13, 2020
Akara don burst atlast
Re: Three Men Carrying ‘sacrifice’ Forced To Eat It By Residents (photos) by Millenniumlady(f): 1:44pm On Jul 13, 2020
Naturally Nigerian men are always hungry so eating this kind of things won't be an issue to them because they're used to it cheesy
Re: Three Men Carrying ‘sacrifice’ Forced To Eat It By Residents (photos) by ebuka10box(m): 1:47pm On Jul 13, 2020
Baba God all man prayer na to faji, know you more. Abeg no forget me for your book and may I use my opportunity well .
Re: Three Men Carrying ‘sacrifice’ Forced To Eat It By Residents (photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:55pm On Jul 13, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Who Was Fahim Saleh? Full Biography Of Murdered Gokada Founder / See How This Four Boys Fight On My Son Naming Ceremony / #IPOB Members Encounter With #nigeria ARMY Near Aba, Abia State And Experience O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.