Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,216 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:28 PM

'akpabio Tried To Sexually Harrased Me So I Slapped Him' A Must Read! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'akpabio Tried To Sexually Harrased Me So I Slapped Him' A Must Read! (512 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu: Why I Slapped Ebele Obiano Who Was Drunk / Colonel Hassan Stan-Labo: “I Was Harrased By SARS Despite My Rank” / Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'akpabio Tried To Sexually Harrased Me So I Slapped Him' A Must Read! by ICIRnews: 1:46pm On Jul 13, 2020
JOY Nunieh, former acting Managing Director of the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC), on Monday recalled how she slapped Godswill Akpabio, Minister of Niger Delta affairs, for sexually harassing her.

Speaking during an interview on Arise News Morning Show, Nunieh disclosed that the incident happened at the minister’s guest house in Apo, Abuja.

In a video clip of the interview, the former NDDC managing director stressed that she was the only woman that slapped the minister because he thought he could come upon her.

“Why did he not tell Nigerians that I slapped him in his guest house at Apo? I am the only woman that slapped Akpabio. He thought he could come up on me. He tried to harass me sexually,” Nunieh said.

“I slapped him. He tried to come on me. I am an Ogoni woman and nobody jokes with us. I showed Akpabio that Rivers women do not tolerate nonsense.”

She also accused Akpabio of trying to inflate the NDDC budget by instructing her to include some projects from the refugee commission in the budget of the NDDC.

“Akpabio wrote me to put a list of projects from the refugee... Read more: https://www.icirnigeria.org/i-slapped-akpabio-he-tried-to-come-on-me-says-nunieh-ex-nddc-md/

Re: 'akpabio Tried To Sexually Harrased Me So I Slapped Him' A Must Read! by gasparpisciotta: 1:47pm On Jul 13, 2020
Can of stinking worms in NDDC
Re: 'akpabio Tried To Sexually Harrased Me So I Slapped Him' A Must Read! by Openbusiness3: 1:48pm On Jul 13, 2020
shocked
Re: 'akpabio Tried To Sexually Harrased Me So I Slapped Him' A Must Read! by Goldp5988(f): 1:48pm On Jul 13, 2020
Dirty or normal slap?
Re: 'akpabio Tried To Sexually Harrased Me So I Slapped Him' A Must Read! by Openbusiness3: 1:51pm On Jul 13, 2020
“I slapped him. He tried to come on me. I am an Ogoni woman and nobody jokes with us. I showed Akpabio that Rivers women do not tolerate nonsense.”
Check my signature to buy intelligent dispenser. Best quality North America product with warranty
Re: 'akpabio Tried To Sexually Harrased Me So I Slapped Him' A Must Read! by Openbusiness3: 1:52pm On Jul 13, 2020

1 Like

Re: 'akpabio Tried To Sexually Harrased Me So I Slapped Him' A Must Read! by kestolove95(m): 1:54pm On Jul 13, 2020
Dey should sale this NDDC to me so I can take good care of it ND it's family
Re: 'akpabio Tried To Sexually Harrased Me So I Slapped Him' A Must Read! by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:04pm On Jul 13, 2020
There are many more of these coming.....Be it said, this woman is saying the truth on all the allegations levied against Akpabio.....
Am expecting when he will resign or when the EFCC will go after him and investigate all these....
Re: 'akpabio Tried To Sexually Harrased Me So I Slapped Him' A Must Read! by Goldp5988(f): 2:27pm On Jul 13, 2020
Re: 'akpabio Tried To Sexually Harrased Me So I Slapped Him' A Must Read! by kooler99: 2:52pm On Jul 13, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
There are many more of these coming.....Be it said, this woman is saying the truth on all the allegations levied against Akpabio.....
Am expecting when he will resign or when the EFCC will go after him and investigate all these....

I have met joy nunieh a couple of times and that woman na fire. If you see her in person then you know her pictures on the internet do her no justice. She is a man in a womans body and does not take nonsense from anybody. She is nice, very attractive, a good dresser but when it comes to her work she will chop you raw. I know she has a long standing relationship with president buhari and she was once a special adviser to allison madueke and during that period she stood her ground and earned the ministers respect. She was and still nice to some of her former husbands but she is very protective, confrontational and vocal and not many men like that in a woman much more a wife. Most men like to do the leading and feel suffocated when being lead. She tells it like it is without fear or rancour, if she said she slapped Akpabio then she would have given him a hot dirty slap because that sister does not play at all.

1 Like

Re: 'akpabio Tried To Sexually Harrased Me So I Slapped Him' A Must Read! by jlinkd78(m): 4:02pm On Jul 13, 2020
There are some women u don't mess around with

(1) (Reply)

Delta Suspends Payment Of Minimum Wage For Civil Servants / PDP Vs APC: The Message From The Palace / NEPZA To Build World Class Industrial Park At Calabar Free Trade Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.