Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

The House Malami Built For Abdulaziz, His Son In Pictures - Sahara Reporters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The House Malami Built For Abdulaziz, His Son In Pictures - Sahara Reporters (108323 Views)

Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before / Abdulaziz Yari, The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria - Kadaria Ahmed / Meet Abdulaziz Abdulaziz Who Exposed Kemi Adeosun's Fake NYSC Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The House Malami Built For Abdulaziz, His Son In Pictures - Sahara Reporters by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:45pm On Jul 13, 2020
Sahara reporters don grab dis Mallam by d ballz
grin
Re: The House Malami Built For Abdulaziz, His Son In Pictures - Sahara Reporters by DonDraper66: 10:53pm On Jul 13, 2020
God have mercy on us . Some are living extra large and others are dieing of hunger
Re: The House Malami Built For Abdulaziz, His Son In Pictures - Sahara Reporters by CoolAmbience(m): 10:54pm On Jul 13, 2020
NLandIsHypocrit:
Is 300m too much money for AGF to have? grin

Mtchewww.

What is this one asking?
Re: The House Malami Built For Abdulaziz, His Son In Pictures - Sahara Reporters by sadiq1985: 11:02pm On Jul 13, 2020
May Almighty God save us from hand of this leaders
Re: The House Malami Built For Abdulaziz, His Son In Pictures - Sahara Reporters by poweredcom(m): 11:04pm On Jul 13, 2020
Shame on the black race we are our own downfall

One man is building mansion for his kid and he did not even care of how to eradicate the almajiri children in the north and help reduce it
Re: The House Malami Built For Abdulaziz, His Son In Pictures - Sahara Reporters by ogbonti: 11:16pm On Jul 13, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
aboki dem chopping NIGER DELTA moni upandan

THIS WAS WHY THE CIVIL WAR WAS FOUGHT - IT WAS NEVER FOR ONE NIGERIA BUT IT WAS FOR OIL MONEY 4 NORTHERNERS TO LOOT!!!!

THE YORUBAS GAVE THE ABOKIS THE RIGHT TO RAPE SOUTHERN NIGERIA

IF AWOLOWO HAD SIDED WITH OJUKWU TO DECLARE ODUDUWA REPUBLIC AS SOON AS OJUKWU DECLARED BIAFRA - THE NORTHERNERS WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO FIGHT THE EAST AND WEST AT THE SAME TIME - THE AFONJAS CREATED THIS MESS - AND WE ARE ALL SUFFERING 4 IT

THIS IS WHY I BLAME GEJ FOR NOT SPLITTING THE COUNTRY WHEN HE WAS PRESIDENT - HE SHOULD HAVE DONE THAT IMMEDIATELY HE BECAME PRESIDENT - HE HAD THE SENATE PRESIDENT DAVID MARK - THEY SHOULD HAVE CALLED FOR A PLEBISCITE OR REFERENDUM TO DIVIDE THE COUNTRY - BUT HE DIDNT - THIS IS THE RESULT !!!!!
Re: The House Malami Built For Abdulaziz, His Son In Pictures - Sahara Reporters by Iceberg3: 12:04am On Jul 14, 2020
omenka:
My brother. Words fail me. So so disappointing.
Shut up and blame it on the Igbos
Re: The House Malami Built For Abdulaziz, His Son In Pictures - Sahara Reporters by Iceberg3: 12:05am On Jul 14, 2020
omenka:
I must confess, the sleaze we see in this government is unlike anything I expect under Buhari. Buhari hasn't lived up to expectations per anticorruption crusade.

Terrible!

Mtcheeeeww
Re: The House Malami Built For Abdulaziz, His Son In Pictures - Sahara Reporters by JOTE(m): 12:32am On Jul 14, 2020

Re: The House Malami Built For Abdulaziz, His Son In Pictures - Sahara Reporters by blackboy(m): 12:46am On Jul 14, 2020
SR and fake news. Simply say Malamis house instead of bringing in his son
Re: The House Malami Built For Abdulaziz, His Son In Pictures - Sahara Reporters by smallsmall: 2:01am On Jul 14, 2020
LaboPolitics:
Malami is another thief that must never escape probe and jail in the fullness of time.

Today is Magu's day, tommorow Malami will have his own day in jail.

They must continue to expose themselves. It's good for the polity.

No sacred cows.

Malami has always been a Crook, just like all the AGF of nigeria since 1999.
But this Malami is very agressive about his own looting that he doe snot even hide his intentions, under this fake Anti Corruption Govt of Buhari
Re: The House Malami Built For Abdulaziz, His Son In Pictures - Sahara Reporters by ajl: 3:29am On Jul 14, 2020
seborrhic:

Exactly.
Journalism has gone and should go beyond posting random pictures.
A proper journalist would have sources at the ministry of lands or whatsoever,of a bitter or aggrieved adversary of Malami,who would be able to copy the information showing direct or indirect proof that house belongs to the Malami's.
Even these days with most information stored wirelessly,the data base could even be hacked.
The writers should do better.

All that one na story. Let him sue for defamation. At least he is the chief law enforcer and should when best to pursue acts like defamation.
Re: The House Malami Built For Abdulaziz, His Son In Pictures - Sahara Reporters by ajl: 3:37am On Jul 14, 2020
ridbell01:
If the cost of the mansion is 100m I don't see any bad in it because Malami is not just ordinary person in the country even if he leave that position today he will still continue to make money. We know some politicians like Dino living in 1.4b naira mansion with over 300 million worth of cars over 50 million worth of power bikes

In other words it is okay to build mansions as a public officer even though you never owned a business and are not allowed to own one as a public officer; and you have no justifiable income to do this. He is Gani Fawehinmi who was publisher of law reports or a big time lawyer before he became a minister. In fact he was a nonentity. I mean Mr. Nobody. Let him build 100 mansions if he wish. He is still a Mr Nobody.
Re: The House Malami Built For Abdulaziz, His Son In Pictures - Sahara Reporters by Billygee2u: 7:24am On Jul 14, 2020
LaboPolitics:
Malami is another thief that must never escape probe and jail in the fullness of time.

Today is Magu's day, tommorow Malami will have his own day in jail.

They must continue to expose themselves. It's good for the polity.

No sacred cows.
Re: The House Malami Built For Abdulaziz, His Son In Pictures - Sahara Reporters by valETA1(m): 7:24am On Jul 14, 2020
seborrhic:

Exactly.
Journalism has gone and should go beyond posting random pictures.
A proper journalist would have sources at the ministry of lands or whatsoever,of a bitter or aggrieved adversary of Malami,who would be able to copy the information showing direct or indirect proof that house belongs to the Malami's.
Even these days with most information stored wirelessly,the data base could even be hacked.
The writers should do better.

And u think info as regards the AGF's property can be released to the public by a government's ministry without it being tagged a classified information ?
Re: The House Malami Built For Abdulaziz, His Son In Pictures - Sahara Reporters by holycup(m): 8:11am On Jul 14, 2020
Exponential101:
So now any fool can go snap pix n claim govt official bot that for his son for PDP to gloss over ?!
So in all the calamity this politician’s have unleashed on this country you still have the mind to differentiate pdp and apc.your brain needs to be examined wallahi.
Re: The House Malami Built For Abdulaziz, His Son In Pictures - Sahara Reporters by Vazro: 8:58am On Jul 14, 2020
EVERYONE NA OLE NA WHO DEY CESH NA THIEF
Re: The House Malami Built For Abdulaziz, His Son In Pictures - Sahara Reporters by Vazro: 8:59am On Jul 14, 2020
EVERYONE NA OLE NA WHO DEY CESH NA BE THIEF
Re: The House Malami Built For Abdulaziz, His Son In Pictures - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 14, 2020
nigerians are ranters no action. my uncle is a 2 time house of reps member, 2 time sin na tor serving now. the idiots from his constituency rant but when them see am them go shut up and praise him like a god. if he wan go back again he go still go. this man does nothing for the constituency lol.
nigerians need to act more and talk less.
Re: The House Malami Built For Abdulaziz, His Son In Pictures - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 14, 2020
Hmmm. I can see that as they've been saying... ...Magu and his camp is fighting back!
Re: The House Malami Built For Abdulaziz, His Son In Pictures - Sahara Reporters by Ikpongiton: 12:56pm On Jul 14, 2020
NLandIsHypocrit:
you suppose to be in jail , because you are corrupt minded.idiot.
Re: The House Malami Built For Abdulaziz, His Son In Pictures - Sahara Reporters by whippersnapper(m): 12:58pm On Jul 14, 2020
Golan007:
Provide documentary evidence.

Random pictures don't cut it these days.
it's true I stay in gesse birnin Kebbi .the house is opposite Kebbi library board along Umaru Waziri Polytechnic road
Re: The House Malami Built For Abdulaziz, His Son In Pictures - Sahara Reporters by ridbell01(m): 2:01pm On Jul 14, 2020
ajl:

In other words it is okay to build mansions as a public officer even though you never owned a business and are not allowed to own one as a public officer; and you have no justifiable income to do this. He is Gani Fawehinmi who was publisher of law reports or a big time lawyer before he became a minister. In fact he was a nonentity. I mean Mr. Nobody. Let him build 100 mansions if he wish. He is still a Mr Nobody.
you mean Malami is the history of this country? If that's what you mean that's we arguing from a far angle different from mine. Someone that worth close to a billion with less than 7 children can't built a house of 100m for his first son that will be total shame on him. When a senator bought a car of 30m for one of his prostitutes. I pray I have far more than him in the nearest future that would be the least I will do for my children.
Re: The House Malami Built For Abdulaziz, His Son In Pictures - Sahara Reporters by NLandIsHypocrit: 2:32pm On Jul 14, 2020
Ikpongiton:
you suppose to be in jail , because you are corrupt minded.idiot.
Calm down down nah, is it not only question I asked? God forbid that you become EFCC chairman grin
Re: The House Malami Built For Abdulaziz, His Son In Pictures - Sahara Reporters by maisauki: 3:36pm On Jul 14, 2020
NLandIsHypocrit:
how much is his earning
Re: The House Malami Built For Abdulaziz, His Son In Pictures - Sahara Reporters by Exponential101: 11:16pm On Jul 14, 2020
holycup:

So in all the calamity this politician’s have unleashed on this country you still have the mind to differentiate pdp and apc.your brain needs to be examined wallahi.

Bro everybody's brain can not fall for your father's bigoted manipulation. Why do you think foolish Igbos are now being insulted daily on NL ?! because every one understand pathetic soul like you claim to see no difference btw both party but will with your tongue praise the devilish n cursed PDP behind the back of the masses.
Re: The House Malami Built For Abdulaziz, His Son In Pictures - Sahara Reporters by Amorprincesa24: 9:59am On Jul 16, 2020
NORTHERN CABAL THIEVES. One day, they will pay for all they did. Bunch of criminals! Including that coward in Aso-rock.
Re: The House Malami Built For Abdulaziz, His Son In Pictures - Sahara Reporters by femobest001: 3:10pm On Jul 16, 2020
Is he also aware of Abdurasheed Maina's saga ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girl Videos Ipalibo Banigo, Rivers Deputy Governor, Breaks Through Security / Full List Of Nigeria National Honours Award Recipients / DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.