Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Tony Momoh: APC Has Five National Leaders, Not Just One - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Momoh: APC Has Five National Leaders, Not Just One (37393 Views)

PDP National Leaders Storm INEC, Seek Stoppage Of Results Replacement / Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh / How Obasanjo, Nuhu Ribadu, Ezekwesili Destroyed Nigeria’s Democracy – Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Momoh: APC Has Five National Leaders, Not Just One by Dpharisee: 8:43pm On Jul 13, 2020
Lagos Ibadan media led by Tinubu Nation Newspaper have been parading that mantra of Tinubu as national leader of APC, here in the North they don't see him as having any influence beyond South West, he can as well be described as South West national leader of APC cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Momoh: APC Has Five National Leaders, Not Just One by Omoslim26: 8:45pm On Jul 13, 2020
Noel19:

Look at this irredeemable OPONU!

You that you're number 2 citizen what has your region achieved?

The last time I checked your region is GLOBALLY ACCLAIMED BROWN ROOFS CITADEL

Wow just imagine how you guys have captured this thread as usual people of yorubaigboland forum una strong oo

only God knows what you guys gain from all dis

1 Like

Re: Tony Momoh: APC Has Five National Leaders, Not Just One by Brunicekid(m): 8:48pm On Jul 13, 2020
IamPatriotic:
Jagaban to the universe... Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the President the people want, but don't want to admit they want him, that's why they won't stop mentioning his name. If he hasn't comment on a National issue, such issue remains unresolved, regardless who has spoken or acted on it.
Naa lie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Momoh: APC Has Five National Leaders, Not Just One by Noel19: 8:48pm On Jul 13, 2020
Omoslim26:

Wow just imagine how you guys have captured this thread as usual people of yorubaigboland forum una strong oo

only God knows what you guys gain from all dis

Call a spade a spade. Check his comments, he went too far. How can you make derogatory remarks against a certain tribe by calling them all sorts of name.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Momoh: APC Has Five National Leaders, Not Just One by adenigga(m): 8:49pm On Jul 13, 2020
IamPatriotic:
Jagaban to the universe... Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the President the people want, but don't want to admit they want him, that's why they won't stop mentioning his name. If he hasn't comment on a National issue, such issue remains unresolved, regardless who has spoken or acted on it.

APC......... Scatters!!!!!!!

Re: Tony Momoh: APC Has Five National Leaders, Not Just One by Omoslim26: 8:51pm On Jul 13, 2020
Noel19:

Call a spade a spade. Check his comments, he went too far. How can you make derogatory remarks against a certain tribe by calling them all sorts of name.

but you can address him without coming down to his level now you just made yourself sound eggxatly like him
Re: Tony Momoh: APC Has Five National Leaders, Not Just One by IamPatriotic(m): 8:54pm On Jul 13, 2020
Iceberg3:

... what did ogbonnanya brought

Chai!!!!!!

Giramma sha!!! grin
Giramma no easy o lolsssssssgrin

Cry me a River, I understand English language more than your entire family...the error is noted and I've effected it appropriately... Jagaban remains the undisputed political father to your locked region, any day.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Momoh: APC Has Five National Leaders, Not Just One by Noel19: 8:55pm On Jul 13, 2020
Omoslim26:

but you can address him without coming down to his level now you just made yourself sound eggxatly like him

That guy needs to be tamed. He thinks he has the prerogative of right to insult people whenever and however he chooses.

I'm sorry sha..........God knows I don't hate but sometimes some people should given there own dose of medicine back.
Re: Tony Momoh: APC Has Five National Leaders, Not Just One by Interoma(m): 9:00pm On Jul 13, 2020
In his quote, He however added that Tinubu’s contributions to the emergence of the APC qualifies him in all aspects to be referred to as a national leader of the party. Definitely he really deserve to be the overall leader. moreover he is the one that brought the merged up idea.
So don't let Jagaban issue give you headache or premature death.

1 Like

Re: Tony Momoh: APC Has Five National Leaders, Not Just One by jamace(m): 9:01pm On Jul 13, 2020
If after 2 years we don't perform, stone us...... grin

1 Like

Re: Tony Momoh: APC Has Five National Leaders, Not Just One by Tflex01: 9:01pm On Jul 13, 2020
plusfield:
Who would believe that Ogbonnaya Onu was the brain behind the idea of merging these parties to form a mega opposition party. But see how he has been so relegated to the background

grin No be only brain behind. Na brain in front. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tony Momoh: APC Has Five National Leaders, Not Just One by flyingpig: 9:04pm On Jul 13, 2020
Maxymilliano:

What about my brother, Adams ?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tony Momoh: APC Has Five National Leaders, Not Just One by flyingpig: 9:07pm On Jul 13, 2020
bigfish3k:
Hmnm
Hope Tony has not joined anti Tinubu crusaders
Five national leaders in one political party

[b]But why are they dividing Tinubu's kingdom into five the same way Gandollar divided the kano emirates into five so as to weaken i[/b]t

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tony Momoh: APC Has Five National Leaders, Not Just One by Realadey(m): 9:08pm On Jul 13, 2020
Ok
Re: Tony Momoh: APC Has Five National Leaders, Not Just One by flyingpig: 9:09pm On Jul 13, 2020
Unified07:

U sound stupid because ogbonnaya didn't loot his people like ur jagaban u are here calling him broke... rubbish

grin grin grin grin
Re: Tony Momoh: APC Has Five National Leaders, Not Just One by flyingpig: 9:11pm On Jul 13, 2020
Tflex01:

grin No be only brain behind. Na brain in front. cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Tony Momoh: APC Has Five National Leaders, Not Just One by bluecircle470: 9:18pm On Jul 13, 2020
nairavsdollars:
The earlier Yaribas in APC stop deceiving themselves, the beter for them

Ipob pigs yeasterners.
Get well soon
Re: Tony Momoh: APC Has Five National Leaders, Not Just One by Startrap: 9:40pm On Jul 13, 2020
As minister of science n technology for 8 yrs, he is amongst the apc packaged easterner like Geoffrey Onyeama who is unbothered about zoning presidency to their zone after fulfilling their mandates in this administration.
RTSC:

The south east did not follow him to apc.

That is why.
Re: Tony Momoh: APC Has Five National Leaders, Not Just One by Spuggie: 9:44pm On Jul 13, 2020
hisexcellency34:

https://www.independent.ng/apc-has-five-national-leaders-not-just-one-tony-momoh/

It's quite sad and disheartening to see Nigerian youths go for each other's jugular on tribal and ethnic lines when our country is being repeatedly gang raped by the politicians and elites.
It seems 'our mumu never do'
Re: Tony Momoh: APC Has Five National Leaders, Not Just One by contigiency(m): 9:52pm On Jul 13, 2020
IamPatriotic:

So because one Tony Momoh tries hard to be heard by mentioning himself and Asiwaju Jagaban in the same sentence, you're here wanting to equal sleep with death! To start with, I hope you were not a baby in 2011-2014 when the formation of APC was being negotiated? Action Congress of Nigeria, (ACN) spareheaded the negotiation with 5 seating Governors, 11 Governors who served between 1999 and 2011, several serving and former Senators and House of Representative Members all came into APC alongside Asiwaju. What did your then very broke Ogbonaya Onu bring to the table? Not even Buhari could come close to Asiwaju in the formation of the party. You're here comparing a certain outcaste Rochas Okorocha to Asiwaju Jagaban....

The way you talk reveals your age without wasting time. How can you say that Dr Ogbonnaya Onu, a former governor who was then the national chairman of ANPP with three sitting governors and many national Assembly members, as broke? And that he didn't bring anything to the table. In case you don't know, he lead three sitting governors and many national Assembly members to the formation of APC.
Re: Tony Momoh: APC Has Five National Leaders, Not Just One by Omoslim26: 9:54pm On Jul 13, 2020
Noel19:

That guy needs to be tamed. He thinks he has the prerogative of right to insult people whenever and however he chooses.

I'm sorry sha..........God knows I don't hate but sometimes some people should given there own dose of medicine back.

A huge bunch of idiots on this forum will create monikers claiming to be one tribe or the other just to masturbate on cheap tribal bigotry

one of such bastards doing that here is one unfortunate cursed fool with the moniker SWEETHEART claiming Yoruba while he actually from Tapa I am currently giving him better floggings sha
Re: Tony Momoh: APC Has Five National Leaders, Not Just One by Noel19: 10:05pm On Jul 13, 2020
Omoslim26:

A huge bunch of idiots on this forum will create monikers claiming to be one tribe or the other just to masturbate on cheap tribal bigotry

one of such bastards doing that here is one unfortunate cursed fool with the moniker SWEETHEART claiming Yoruba while he actually from Tapa I am currently giving him better floggings sha

Nice one. We should all try as much as possible to desist from tribal bashing, myself included all in the name of politics.

These set of politicians, when it comes to stealing knows no party differences.

The earlier we can come together, use this platform and champion all our energies together in shaming those corrupt politicians in power the better for us.

I still maintain, corruption knows no tribe or ethnicity.

One love to my Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo brothers.

1 Like

Re: Tony Momoh: APC Has Five National Leaders, Not Just One by bolaayenimo: 10:10pm On Jul 13, 2020
Same here too. No more tribalistic comments

Noel19:

Nice one. We should all try as much as possible to desist from tribal bashing, myself included all in the name of politics.

These set of politicians, when it comes to stealing knows no party differences.

The earlier we can come together, use this platform and champion all our energies together in shaming those corrupt politicians in power the better for us.

I still maintain, corruption knows no tribe or ethnicity.

One love to my Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo brothers.

1 Like

Re: Tony Momoh: APC Has Five National Leaders, Not Just One by Salako01(m): 10:36pm On Jul 13, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Two times minister relegated. what about this old man momoh who got nothing but keeps hailing Buhari everyday

Lol grin grin grin mad ooo
Re: Tony Momoh: APC Has Five National Leaders, Not Just One by Dpharisee: 10:37pm On Jul 13, 2020
PIMPAR:
See the smelling Pigs. They have started Wailing
The same Onu, they have never voted for his party over 5 yrs now
Nigerians know the region you are referring when you mentioned smelling and pig in one word, that tribes known as dirty and their roof is dirty brown colour grin grin grin
Re: Tony Momoh: APC Has Five National Leaders, Not Just One by Iceberg3: 10:47pm On Jul 13, 2020
IamPatriotic:

Cry me a River, I understand English language more than your entire family...the error is noted and I've effected it appropriately... Jagaban remains the undisputed political father to your locked region, any day.
Waec jamb Candidate grin
Re: Tony Momoh: APC Has Five National Leaders, Not Just One by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 13, 2020
HisSexcellency:
There's nothing like national leaders of the party. There are only leaders of the party, even Mr President can be cautioned or disciplined by the party as long as he remains a card carrying member, let them stop manufacturing unnecessary titles.
Very stupid write up from a confirm stupid being.
Re: Tony Momoh: APC Has Five National Leaders, Not Just One by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 13, 2020
Dpharisee:

Nigerians know the region you are referring when you mentioned smelling and pig in one word, that tribes known as dirty and their roof is dirty brown colour grin grin grin
I compare them up here in the north,when they come for their youth service,but when I come to Nairaland the dirty ones call the well groomed ones pigs...Its like nairaland broadcasts in the opposite...

1 Like

Re: Tony Momoh: APC Has Five National Leaders, Not Just One by ScoobieRogers(f): 11:44pm On Jul 13, 2020
IamPatriotic:

Later you people will posts bank accounts and be begging after forcing bad leaders on people who cares about only themselves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo / PDP Mocks Oyetola Over Flopped LG Poll, Vows To Disband Outcome Of Election / Photos Of Cart Pushers Arrested In Lagos As Government Begins Clampdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.