Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

12 Classes Of Nigerians Banned From Applying For Police Constable Jobs (details) - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 12 Classes Of Nigerians Banned From Applying For Police Constable Jobs (details) (65047 Views)

CP Frank Mba: South-South, South-East, Lagos Not Applying for Police jobs / Recruitment: PSC Removes 925 Names From Constable List / Nigerians Banned From Applying For Jobs In Dubai After Hushpuppi’s Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Classes Of Nigerians Banned From Applying For Police Constable Jobs (details) by gnykelly(m): 1:07pm On Jul 14, 2020
Donotread:
Discrimination...
it's not discrimination... those conditions are required for proper job
Re: 12 Classes Of Nigerians Banned From Applying For Police Constable Jobs (details) by Preator: 1:15pm On Jul 14, 2020
ybalogs:
*One of the most prudent things you should do for yourself in Nigeria today is keeping out of trouble. One of the worst things that can happen to a person is to be sent to jail in Nigeria.*

*Jail in Nigeria is halfway house to hell. Maryam Sanda will probably never be executed, most Governor's do not sign the death warrant anymore. Orji Kalu Uzor will probably never serve full-time.*

*But still Nigerian prisons are like Nazi concentration camps. The food is calamitous, healthcare is none existent.*

*I have seen a prisoner holding his eye ball in his hand, it was still attached to his eye socket by a tendril. Someone used a spoon to scoop out his eye ball in a fight. The nurse was off duty. Nobody cared, he died.*

*I had a client once who was remanded in prison. He was HIV positive and did not tell me. Maybe that would have been further grounds for bail. He could not take his drugs and he relapsed. Before I could try to get him out it was too late, he died.*

*The food given to prisoners is not fit for human consumption, even animals should not be made to eat such rubbish. Meanwhile, huge sums of money has been budgeted for feeding prisoners.*

*Avoid trouble, infact, flee from trouble. Anything that will involve police charging you to court is trouble. If you can kill a matter in the police station, by all means do it. Stop shouting,*

*"I know my right!"*

*This is Nigeria. Your right and left can change anytime.*

*Police will definitely ask for big money, if you have it and you suspect your case is not very solid kill the matter there. Even if you think you have a good case, this is Nigeria.*

*If your lawyer is shouting,*

*"we will meet in court!" in Police station tell him to calm down.*

*It is your case, not his. The use of "we," is merely figurative. He will not stand in the accused box with you.*

*Remember, it is not what you know that matters in court, it is what you can prove. Besides, this is Nigeria. Ihedioha can testify.*

*I was attacked once by a pedestrian in Lagos. The car I was inside brushed him slightly. I was not the one driving. I just told him to be more careful.*

*That is how the guy attacked me. He threw 4 punches, I blocked two and dodged two.*

*I had the opportunity to counter punch but I did not. I am not Anthony Joshua. A police man eventually stopped him. I quickly removed myself from the scene.*

*I was happy enough I was not going home with a broken jaw, neither was I being charged for assault. Sometimes it is better to let some things go.*

*I do not mean that you should turn to everyone's foot mat, but if you are going to take up an issue, ensure you are blameless, or almost blameless.*

*Avoid wahala. If people are beating up a thief do not join, or even stand and watch, even if it is your property that was stolen.*

*If someone hits your car don't start fighting because of that.*

*Do not lend people money. It hardly ends well.*

*Do not surety people you don't absolutely trust.*

*Avoid too much night movement, and partying and clubbing.*

*Avoid people who cannot control their alcohol, they always start brawls.*

*Realize that a bad situation can always get worse, or better, depending on how you handle it.*

*Avoid people who talk too much.*

*Be wary with your speech. Do not talk about people behind their backs.*

*Always assume that someone is recording your speech and videoing your actions.*

*Even if someone comes with negative gossip about another person, do not say anything. If you talk, it is what you said that will somehow find its way to the person's ear.*

*Stop saying things like,*

*" Do you know who I am?"*

*"I no dey fear anybody!"*

*"My yes is my yes and my no is my no!"*

*Finally, remember to keep your anger and ego in check, the world does not revolve around you, it revolves around the sun �.*

Good morning all

Thank you. My top post of 2020; the year of Covid 19.

It doesnt matter wat people (who i'd probably never see again) think, i am not fighting. It never ends well. I'm not a coward, but if you think i am, ejo ti e niyen
Re: 12 Classes Of Nigerians Banned From Applying For Police Constable Jobs (details) by SirMichael1: 1:22pm On Jul 14, 2020
Zenithpeak:

Down South here many of them always pretend not to speak English and they do that to instill fears in you and extort you but up NORTH.... Honestly if you no fear God abeg fear them. They didn't understand English language at all and always easily provoked.

They will kill an innocent person and blame Allah for it and everyone will agree with them 'its Allah will' embarassed. Just give them money and you'll live to see next sun in the land of the living.

Just my 2kobo
You're not so good at lying. I live my whole life in the north and i can tell you that police understands english, maybe not strongly for them all, but they do. It's a requirement here.
Re: 12 Classes Of Nigerians Banned From Applying For Police Constable Jobs (details) by grandstar(m): 1:26pm On Jul 14, 2020
That pretty girl with amputated arms! Poor thing! cry cry cry cry
Re: 12 Classes Of Nigerians Banned From Applying For Police Constable Jobs (details) by Yomboy4ever(m): 1:28pm On Jul 14, 2020
RTSC:
What has height, bow leg, K leg and teeth got to do with proper policing?

So that they will not bend the law with the shapes of their legs grin grin

1 Like

Re: 12 Classes Of Nigerians Banned From Applying For Police Constable Jobs (details) by coldFLARES1(m): 1:53pm On Jul 14, 2020
Ishilove:

All well and good, but I fail to see how this post is connected to the topic on ground.
grin I see a remote connection.

After all, topic is about criteria for recruiting a fresh batch of 'law enforcement' officers that are capable of conjuring up misery for anyone that crosses their path.
Re: 12 Classes Of Nigerians Banned From Applying For Police Constable Jobs (details) by drkrest(m): 1:55pm On Jul 14, 2020
jamze:

Thanks man
ela oju kan
Re: 12 Classes Of Nigerians Banned From Applying For Police Constable Jobs (details) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 14, 2020
ybalogs:
*One of the most prudent things you should do for yourself in Nigeria today is keeping out of trouble. One of the worst things that can happen to a person is to be sent to jail in Nigeria.*

*Jail in Nigeria is halfway house to hell. Maryam Sanda will probably never be executed, most Governor's do not sign the death warrant anymore. Orji Kalu Uzor will probably never serve full-time.*

*But still Nigerian prisons are like Nazi concentration camps. The food is calamitous, healthcare is none existent.*

*I have seen a prisoner holding his eye ball in his hand, it was still attached to his eye socket by a tendril. Someone used a spoon to scoop out his eye ball in a fight. The nurse was off duty. Nobody cared, he died.*

*I had a client once who was remanded in prison. He was HIV positive and did not tell me. Maybe that would have been further grounds for bail. He could not take his drugs and he relapsed. Before I could try to get him out it was too late, he died.*

*The food given to prisoners is not fit for human consumption, even animals should not be made to eat such rubbish. Meanwhile, huge sums of money has been budgeted for feeding prisoners.*

*Avoid trouble, infact, flee from trouble. Anything that will involve police charging you to court is trouble. If you can kill a matter in the police station, by all means do it. Stop shouting,*

*"I know my right!"*

*Police will definitely ask for big money, if you have it and you suspect your case is not very solid kill the matter there. Even if you think you have a good case, this is Nigeria.*

*It is your case, not his. The use of "we," is merely figurative. He will not stand in the accused box with you.*

*Remember, it is not what you know that matters in court, it is what you can prove. Besides, this is Nigeria. Ihedioha can testify.*

*I was attacked once by a pedestrian in Lagos. The car I was inside brushed him slightly. I was not the one driving. I just told him to be more careful.*

*That is how the guy attacked me. He threw 4 punches, I blocked two and dodged two.*

*I had the opportunity to counter punch but I did not. I am not Anthony Joshua. A police man eventually stopped him. I quickly removed myself from the scene.*

*I was happy enough I was not going home with a broken jaw, neither was I being charged for assault. Sometimes it is better to let some things go.*

*I do not mean that you should turn to everyone's foot mat, but if you are going to take up an issue, ensure you are blameless, or almost blameless.*

*Avoid wahala. If people are beating up a thief do not join, or even stand and watch, even if it is your property that was stolen.*

*Realize that a bad situation can always get worse, or better, depending on how you handle it.*

*Always assume that someone is recording your speech and videoing your actions.*

*Even if someone comes with negative gossip about another person, do not say anything. If you talk, it is what you said that will somehow find its way to the person's ear.*

*Finally, remember to keep your anger and ego in check, the world does not revolve around you, it revolves around the sun �.*

Good morning all
Nigeria is really a fascist country man. What the hell!?
Re: 12 Classes Of Nigerians Banned From Applying For Police Constable Jobs (details) by Macdav(m): 2:08pm On Jul 14, 2020
Not interested, thanks
Re: 12 Classes Of Nigerians Banned From Applying For Police Constable Jobs (details) by 1Sharon(f): 2:10pm On Jul 14, 2020
phemmyfour:
For the legs, they won't be able to stand for long. An average police officer should be able to stand for at least 9hrs at a check point

That's nonsense.

I have knock knees and can stand for long
Re: 12 Classes Of Nigerians Banned From Applying For Police Constable Jobs (details) by misterjosh(m): 2:14pm On Jul 14, 2020
phemmyfour:
For the legs, they won't be able to stand for long. An average police officer should be able to stand for at least 9hrs at a check point
Why should they have to stand that long at checkpoints. That's tantamount to sufferhead na... I know they are after bribes they get to collect there sha.
Re: 12 Classes Of Nigerians Banned From Applying For Police Constable Jobs (details) by paqman: 2:14pm On Jul 14, 2020
It been a while i see something sensible and educative on nl kudos ybalogs
Re: 12 Classes Of Nigerians Banned From Applying For Police Constable Jobs (details) by damoceile: 2:16pm On Jul 14, 2020
How many Nigerians have National identity number, voter's card would hav bn better. That's what NCDC Immigration and even Customs asked for... Hav bn on this NIN of a thing with no headway for a while now.. They better use voter card biko
Re: 12 Classes Of Nigerians Banned From Applying For Police Constable Jobs (details) by daneni1(m): 2:18pm On Jul 14, 2020
1Sharon:

That's nonsense.

Tell him oo, I remembered my factory working days where I stand for 8hours stretch every day from Monday to Friday, and I have knock kneels.

1 Like

Re: 12 Classes Of Nigerians Banned From Applying For Police Constable Jobs (details) by goldmatrix(m): 2:19pm On Jul 14, 2020
What about people with fat belle..? They should not be taken. All of them will develop it while in service.
Re: 12 Classes Of Nigerians Banned From Applying For Police Constable Jobs (details) by Zenithpeak(m): 2:20pm On Jul 14, 2020
SirMichael1:
You're not so good at lying. I live my whole life in the north and i can tell you that police understands english, maybe not strongly for them all, but they do. It's a requirement here.

Thank God for your life bro.
Re: 12 Classes Of Nigerians Banned From Applying For Police Constable Jobs (details) by Donotread: 2:29pm On Jul 14, 2020
gnykelly:

it's not discrimination... those conditions are required for proper job
Proper job
Re: 12 Classes Of Nigerians Banned From Applying For Police Constable Jobs (details) by phemmyfour: 2:35pm On Jul 14, 2020
1Sharon:

That's nonsense.

Also, there are chances that when they run......their knees collides and they falls

1 Like

Re: 12 Classes Of Nigerians Banned From Applying For Police Constable Jobs (details) by fujirice: 2:42pm On Jul 14, 2020
All these requirements are for people wey no know person.
The IPO that attended to me when I was robbed in Abuja has k-leg.
In fact, his own k-leg is nothing like I have ever seen in my life. The thing is on both legs. He’s so bent that he sways when he walks. The worst part of the whole issue is that he doesn’t comprehend simple matters. All they know is money. Pay this one, pay for that one, pay for pen, pay for paper and also pay so that he can speed things up for me. I also fueled their car. At the end of the day, they went for another duty leaving me behind. I had to chatter Keke that took me and another set of policemen assigned to me to the location where I was robbed.
At the end of the day, nothing came out except the extract they gave me.
So, all these their requirements are for people wey no get levels.
Re: 12 Classes Of Nigerians Banned From Applying For Police Constable Jobs (details) by Wheezdom(m): 2:45pm On Jul 14, 2020
Maxymilliano:
Despite the stringent requirements, the Nigeria Police still ends up with character like this in the force.
pls don kill me with laff
Re: 12 Classes Of Nigerians Banned From Applying For Police Constable Jobs (details) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 14, 2020
I cannot work with/for the Nigerian police no matter what. If my mama join police today, I go dey look her with 1 eye. A wise man never trusts a policeman
Re: 12 Classes Of Nigerians Banned From Applying For Police Constable Jobs (details) by JuanDeDios: 2:53pm On Jul 14, 2020
RTSC:
What has height, bow leg, K leg and teeth got to do with proper policing?
Being police is a very physical job. I agree teeth should have nothing to do with it, but maybe they have their reasons. My own is they should subject applicants to rigorous background checks like it is done in serious societies. Being police is not an all-comers' job.

1 Like

Re: 12 Classes Of Nigerians Banned From Applying For Police Constable Jobs (details) by AerialMapper: 2:54pm On Jul 14, 2020
Discriminatory conditions

I see nothing about not having a criminal record.

Well, basically explains why our police are thieves
Re: 12 Classes Of Nigerians Banned From Applying For Police Constable Jobs (details) by Drizzy5001(m): 3:13pm On Jul 14, 2020
I thought a 17 year old is still a minor, why am I seeing 17 years to 25 yrs ? It should be from 18, after all it's the legal age in Nigeria
Re: 12 Classes Of Nigerians Banned From Applying For Police Constable Jobs (details) by petitejolie(f): 3:13pm On Jul 14, 2020
But big belle, pot belly and big bumbum can apply abi? I've seen several police men with bow legs though

1 Like

Re: 12 Classes Of Nigerians Banned From Applying For Police Constable Jobs (details) by gift2xl: 3:14pm On Jul 14, 2020
[s]*All applicants with financial or ‘pecuniary embarrassment’ are barred.[/s]

Lol... is this possible?.
Re: 12 Classes Of Nigerians Banned From Applying For Police Constable Jobs (details) by Nostradamus: 3:15pm On Jul 14, 2020
ybalogs:

*"I know my right!"*

Good morning all
I love this!!

Thank you sir!!

The wise will listen to you and avoid trouble.
Re: 12 Classes Of Nigerians Banned From Applying For Police Constable Jobs (details) by 1Sharon(f): 3:18pm On Jul 14, 2020
phemmyfour:
Also, there are chances that when they run......their knees collides and they falls

Nope
Re: 12 Classes Of Nigerians Banned From Applying For Police Constable Jobs (details) by Catabolism(m): 3:40pm On Jul 14, 2020
CCC2:
This can cause miss firing grin grin grin grin

LOL
Re: 12 Classes Of Nigerians Banned From Applying For Police Constable Jobs (details) by Ishilove: 3:43pm On Jul 14, 2020
seanwilliam:
nairaland quote of the month I for abuse you this morning.. but I dey act according to ybalogs advice..
Go ahead and abuse and earn yourself a ban.
Re: 12 Classes Of Nigerians Banned From Applying For Police Constable Jobs (details) by ajl: 3:48pm On Jul 14, 2020
*All applicants with financial problems or ‘pecuniary embarrassment’ are barred.

So, how will they know or confirm this? These people sabi lie. They will ask for their bank statements?

1 Like

Re: 12 Classes Of Nigerians Banned From Applying For Police Constable Jobs (details) by godquality: 3:50pm On Jul 14, 2020
I don't believe this. I mean this can't be true. We can't discriminate against physically impaired people. This is just not right. I hope this is fake news because it's unfair.

But the job self, who need am?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 / Firstbank Is Recruiting / Job Vacancy Threads For 2016.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.