Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

How To Create Powerful Headlines To Sell Anything Online - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Create Powerful Headlines To Sell Anything Online (143 Views)

Become A Rich Blogger, Without Lifting Your Fingers To Write Anything Online.. / Become A Rich Blogger, Without Lifting Your Fingers To Write Anything Online.. / Let's Help You Market And Sell Anything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Powerful Headlines To Sell Anything Online by Ffbt(m): 3:29pm On Jul 13, 2020
Pay attention to the headline below :

Headline :
I'll help you multiply your sales by 4 with the same amount of your Facebook Ads spend using my FA3 method.

If you pay attention to the headline, you will realise it contains certain elements that will attract people's attention and they will want to participate in your offer.
When creating an offer, don't use what other people are using. You need to change your style. For example, don't use headlines like "I will teach you how to run Facebook Ads For Your Business" or "I'll Teach You How To Create Canva Design" Or " I'll Show You How To Start A Drop Shipping Business In Nigeria".....
These headlines are common. You need to be unique and creative.
This is what I do personally when I have lots of ideas when writing sales copy for my clients or when i'm teaching my students copywriting online - I try to list out many headlines on my jotter or notepad, I then forget about it for hours or take a break to later pick the best.
You'll realise the headline is all about creating Facebook Ads but it was written in a more creative way.
Entertain people indirectly. Don't be "boriiiiiiing".
There are other powerful elements in the headline. I'll be sharing them in the upcoming whatsapp training via Copywriting Academy

Don't miss it.
You can join others by clicking the link below or by sending a whatsapp message to 08135666117
Re: How To Create Powerful Headlines To Sell Anything Online by Ffbt(m): 3:30pm On Jul 13, 2020
Re: How To Create Powerful Headlines To Sell Anything Online by Goldp5988(f): 3:31pm On Jul 13, 2020
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Dispatch Rider Needed In Ibadan / Get Trained On Semi Permanent Lashes And Body Sculpting... / How To Encourage Youth Inclusion & Patronage In Agricultural Opportunities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.