Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,784 members, 7,955,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:56 PM

80 Years Old Japanese Creates Amazing Landscape Paintings With Excel(Pics) - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 80 Years Old Japanese Creates Amazing Landscape Paintings With Excel(Pics) (3280 Views)

Precious Eboigbodin Creates Lion Sculpture From Spoons, Knives And Forks / Swiss Artist Creates Amazing Portraits By Smashing Glass To Pieces / Dotun Popoola Creates 'Dog And Chicken' From Scrap Materials (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 80 Years Old Japanese Creates Amazing Landscape Paintings With Excel(Pics) by peacefull(f): 7:17am On Jul 15, 2020
Xbee007:
Japanese are unique set of people.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: 80 Years Old Japanese Creates Amazing Landscape Paintings With Excel(Pics) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 15, 2020
Nice one.
I love creativity
Re: 80 Years Old Japanese Creates Amazing Landscape Paintings With Excel(Pics) by Alday: 5:30am On Jul 16, 2020
Such an inspiration.

Ms Excel, 80?

Lawd, forgive me for wasting this life so far cry
Re: 80 Years Old Japanese Creates Amazing Landscape Paintings With Excel(Pics) by lereinter(m): 7:08am On Aug 02, 2020
Nbote:
At 80?? And here I am wasting time to ponder on what else to try my hands on.. Shame on me... U are neva too old to learn a new skill, find new love, start a new career or a new passion

Calm down guy

He started in year 2000 when he was 60
Re: 80 Years Old Japanese Creates Amazing Landscape Paintings With Excel(Pics) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:28pm On Aug 02, 2020
Nothing difficult there. Excel is just like word. Its also got tool box then import and export tools. Only diff is the formula bar and the column lines which can be removed while doing this kind of art or drawing and the lines won't show when its printed because they have not been created.

Even with your normal work sheet, if you dont create the columns (apart from the ones on the screen) they won't appear when you print out your data. So..

He tried though with the artwork.

so you know all these things...and you are yet to draw a Mango with Excel?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Affordable/quality Tattoo Machine for sale / Drawings With SALT / Start 2016 with a career in Digital video editing and Motion Graphics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.