Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,565 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Edo: Mass Defection From APC is End-of-the-Road Signpost For Ize-Iyamu – PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo: Mass Defection From APC is End-of-the-Road Signpost For Ize-Iyamu – PDP (36923 Views)

Edo: Mass Exodus As LP Members, Obidients Reject Akpati’s Candidacy / Bukola Saraki All Smiles As He Arrives Kwara After Defection From APC. Photos / How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo: Mass Defection From APC is End-of-the-Road Signpost For Ize-Iyamu – PDP by iknopro(m): 9:07pm On Jul 13, 2020
Brandstudio01:
Please I'm tired of this Edo election

Please jare , I will Design a Professional Logo for your product or Business for 2k Only
chat me on WhatsApp 08063875762 I need to see the samples of the works you have done.
Re: Edo: Mass Defection From APC is End-of-the-Road Signpost For Ize-Iyamu – PDP by ttobizz(m): 9:14pm On Jul 13, 2020
This one weak me.. Osho would have been dreaming to think he can turn around all that he said about Ize Iyamu. Words are like shadows, once spoken, they never go away .

1 Like

Re: Edo: Mass Defection From APC is End-of-the-Road Signpost For Ize-Iyamu – PDP by mikemiyaki: 9:17pm On Jul 13, 2020
grin
feedthenation:
The defectees from APC to PDP will be back if Ize-Iyamu becomes governor
Re: Edo: Mass Defection From APC is End-of-the-Road Signpost For Ize-Iyamu – PDP by ajailer(m): 9:18pm On Jul 13, 2020
Nigerian politicians will do anything to win election. Obaseki forced these ppl to cross to PDP or get sacked... what I am waiting for is the election outcome cos I believe these guys he is forcing will not be loyal to him at the polls. They are in a win win situation cos whichever party wins at the polls, they will either stay at PDP they are now in or go back to APC claiming their hands were forced. Infact I feel it will be wiser for them to secretly work for APC's victory cos of the federal might backing Ize- iyamu has.

1 Like

Re: Edo: Mass Defection From APC is End-of-the-Road Signpost For Ize-Iyamu – PDP by Doubledaniel(m): 9:20pm On Jul 13, 2020
[quote author=farem post=91683822][/quote]
�����
Re: Edo: Mass Defection From APC is End-of-the-Road Signpost For Ize-Iyamu – PDP by ehiski: 9:43pm On Jul 13, 2020
What is the difference between PDP and APC? A thief is a thief whether in PDP or APC.
in 2016 Oshomhole called Ize-Iyamu a thief while PDP leaders eulogized and campaigned vigorously for him including the majority of people that are vilifying him today.
Four years later, the gladiators swap parties and their followers also changed their tones.
Who wins the much anticipated Edo guber election? Only time will tell.
Re: Edo: Mass Defection From APC is End-of-the-Road Signpost For Ize-Iyamu – PDP by ogbonti: 9:57pm On Jul 13, 2020
advocatejare:
The unfortunate thing is that both APC and PDP are the same

APC e-rat quoting the new party anthem before the Edo Election identified grin

1 Like

Re: Edo: Mass Defection From APC is End-of-the-Road Signpost For Ize-Iyamu – PDP by nelsonose: 9:57pm On Jul 13, 2020
Honestly, let APC and PDP go and another party emerge in Edo State. There is really no difference between these two parties. They have been in government at one time or the other and have proved their worth and thank them.
The state is not their family estate. For those ranting for them, you are being deceived used as common tools for achieving the personal ambitions individuals.
The state belongs to all Edos thus any party or candidate is eligible to become a governor as it is not the birth right of same few recircled individuals. Please let's be wise.
Re: Edo: Mass Defection From APC is End-of-the-Road Signpost For Ize-Iyamu – PDP by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 13, 2020
My people na when result come out na you dey know the winner. Forget mass defection.
Nor be who read know book na who pass exam na know book. Plus all the raking of man u, where the game end put 2:2. Wait make election result come out first

1 Like

Re: Edo: Mass Defection From APC is End-of-the-Road Signpost For Ize-Iyamu – PDP by dbestuncle: 10:33pm On Jul 13, 2020
Nemere2020:
Edo: Mass Defection From APC is End-of-the-Road Signpost For Ize-Iyamu – PDP

https://twitter.com/OfficialPDPNig/status/1282697574198251520?s=19

No pictures!
Re: Edo: Mass Defection From APC is End-of-the-Road Signpost For Ize-Iyamu – PDP by Dansuqi: 10:38pm On Jul 13, 2020
madridsta007:

Obaseki's win, when it happens, will be down to Shaibu his Deputy Governor.
That guy is a master strategist and campaigner from his Uniben days.

They should understand that APC will use all the weapons in their Arsenal, though.
Including shedding of blood.
I hope they are ready.

I don't think they are honestly.infact having only shuaibu is the reason why they will lose.he can't do it all alone.he is the only warrior in pdp while apc has oshio,pastor,gani audu,odubu,osagie etc
Re: Edo: Mass Defection From APC is End-of-the-Road Signpost For Ize-Iyamu – PDP by Dansuqi: 10:39pm On Jul 13, 2020
Surulereman:
An Igbo proverb says that it is he that is carrying the palm fronds that the goat follows.

Let me add that no be who first call police dey win case and that no be who right pass dey take first oh
Re: Edo: Mass Defection From APC is End-of-the-Road Signpost For Ize-Iyamu – PDP by Dansuqi: 10:41pm On Jul 13, 2020
nickxtra:
They can decamp to please the sitting "powers" in Edo State, but at the Election proper, the case will be different.

Gbam.you seem to be conversant with edo terrain,you and emmafantastic

1 Like

Re: Edo: Mass Defection From APC is End-of-the-Road Signpost For Ize-Iyamu – PDP by Dansuqi: 10:42pm On Jul 13, 2020
lookingfly:
Obaseki better go and prepare thugs that will face APC led federal government might.... He should not relent ooo. Ekiti, osun and kogi state elections should be enough reminder of the things he needs to do to stay above water.

Gbam.all these online shenanigans won't work because apc has advantage and a headstart in all facets

1 Like

Re: Edo: Mass Defection From APC is End-of-the-Road Signpost For Ize-Iyamu – PDP by rasxx(m): 11:10pm On Jul 13, 2020
PDP wins on facebook, APC wins in reality.
Re: Edo: Mass Defection From APC is End-of-the-Road Signpost For Ize-Iyamu – PDP by Ola64(m): 11:49pm On Jul 13, 2020
Apc is dead

Na you kill am?
Re: Edo: Mass Defection From APC is End-of-the-Road Signpost For Ize-Iyamu – PDP by Zonto231(m): 11:59pm On Jul 13, 2020
Edo state isn't Lagos,Edo people ain't cowards,also it is one of the most organized state in terms of governance and the control of the people because the Oba has a voice in the state too
IamPatriotic:
PDP are learners, the Edo election results will further confirm this.
Re: Edo: Mass Defection From APC is End-of-the-Road Signpost For Ize-Iyamu – PDP by freemandela4(m): 12:05am On Jul 14, 2020
Politics.
Mass defection is what we are hearing now just like what happen during presidential campaign between Buhari & Atiku.
On that day please stay at home, why?
Your vote no count........my advice.
Re: Edo: Mass Defection From APC is End-of-the-Road Signpost For Ize-Iyamu – PDP by delishpot: 1:48am On Jul 14, 2020
These politicians are enjoying o. Just hop from one party to the other when they notice the tide change and the enjoyment continues.
Re: Edo: Mass Defection From APC is End-of-the-Road Signpost For Ize-Iyamu – PDP by linearity: 5:21am On Jul 14, 2020
If Ize-Iyamu loose again, then he will be the most unlucky kid on the unblock.

It means, his run as PDP candidate and now as APC candidate is essentially head, he looses and tail he looses.....his village people must be very active.
Re: Edo: Mass Defection From APC is End-of-the-Road Signpost For Ize-Iyamu – PDP by chozzy: 5:49am On Jul 14, 2020
seanfer:
I hope when the result of election comes out, there won’t be a case of another Server result like we witnessed in 2019.

Under free and fair conditions, APC can't get close to winning
Re: Edo: Mass Defection From APC is End-of-the-Road Signpost For Ize-Iyamu – PDP by Billygee2u: 9:27am On Jul 14, 2020
ican2020:
I only want the governor to win because of stupid god father's messing up Nigeria democracy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moment Buhari Handed Baton Of Service To Tinubu (Video) / Fuel Scarcity Set To Hit Nigeria Again.. / Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.