Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Daily Cry - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Cry (108 Views)

Daily Cry / Daily Cry / Daily Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daily Cry by adefajosekayo(m): 4:53pm On Jul 13, 2020
<b>DAILY CRY</b>

I have never seen the best student award given to the student that score the lowest grade. Why? Because it is a special award that special people deserve. Let me elucidate, anyone can score a low grade, but a hardworking and brilliant student get the high grace. Make simply make the difference is the brilliancy and hardwork.

Many time, a christian may fall into a situation which the people of the world will call opportunity. They say opportunity comes but once abi. You are different from the people of the world, what they see as opportunity, you as a christian should not see it the same way (I am talking about sinful opportunity).

Genesis 39:1-20, assuming Joseph take the advance of Portifar's wife as an opportunity, he would have been limited in life. Every bad opportunity is a test, if you fail, you miss the real opportunity. Daniel 1:8-16, Daniel could have seen the kings meal as an opportunity.

Many today, had lost their faith all because of the bad opportunities. Cheating, embezzlement, they call it small fraud (inflation of price of a commodity when it is not supposed to be), adultery and so on.

I cry, is a bad opportunity in front of you now, think about how it will cut you short of the glory ahead. Remember Ananias and Sapphire. Always be faithful, your time will come.
FAITHFUL

(1) (Reply)

Live With The Future In View / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:thursday ,july 16, 2020 / Seeds Of Destiny Daily Devotional 16 July 2020 - The Manifestation Of A Divided

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.