Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,941 members, 7,810,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

How Do You Expect Professors Who Can't Handle Smart Phone To Develop A Vaccine. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do You Expect Professors Who Can't Handle Smart Phone To Develop A Vaccine. (505 Views)

Meet Mamitu Gashe, Africa's Top Surgeon Who Can't Read Or Write / There Are 3 Strains Of COVID-19 In Nigeria - Redeemers University Professors / Bill Gates: Why Must Africans Reject A Vaccine When They Cannot Produce Any? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Expect Professors Who Can't Handle Smart Phone To Develop A Vaccine. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 13, 2020
Covid-19: How do you expect Nigerian Professors and PhD holders who can't handle smart Phone to develop a vaccine.

Most of them can't use smart phone even computer. How do you expect them to handle research with modern facilities.
Re: How Do You Expect Professors Who Can't Handle Smart Phone To Develop A Vaccine. by poiunt: 5:10pm On Jul 13, 2020
It doesnt mean.

Handling or operating a phone is different from finding a cure or a vaccine against a disease.

Some top doctors don't know how to operate their smart phone but they are very good in their field.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Expect Professors Who Can't Handle Smart Phone To Develop A Vaccine. by Goldp5988(f): 5:12pm On Jul 13, 2020
poiunt:
It doesnt mean.

Handling or operating a phone is different from finding a cure or a vaccine against a disease.

Some top doctors don't know how to operate their smart phone but they are very good in their field.

Hummm
Re: How Do You Expect Professors Who Can't Handle Smart Phone To Develop A Vaccine. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 13, 2020
Goldp5988:

Hummm

Lol
are you in shock?
Re: How Do You Expect Professors Who Can't Handle Smart Phone To Develop A Vaccine. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 13, 2020
poiunt:
It doesnt mean.

What a reply

Lolzzzz....Top Doctors of indeed

You must be a product of nigeria classroom.
Re: How Do You Expect Professors Who Can't Handle Smart Phone To Develop A Vaccine. by poiunt: 5:26pm On Jul 13, 2020
Osagyefo98:

What a reply

Lolzzzz....Top Doctors of indeed

You must be a product of nigeria classroom.

I will put this to you.

Can your parent operate the computer, do advanced word or excel?

Can they operate the ATM perfectly?

Can they send they send and receive emails on their phone?

Can they even operate their phone?

If your answer is NO

Did it stop them from knowing how to make cash?

Knowing how to operate a smartphone is not the qualification for finding a vaccine for Covid 19.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Expect Professors Who Can't Handle Smart Phone To Develop A Vaccine. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 13, 2020
poiunt:

I will put this to you.

Can your parent operate the computer, do advanced word or excel?

Can they operate the ATM perfectly?

Can they send they send and receive emails on their phone?

Can they even operate their phone?

If your answer is NO

Did it stop them from knowing how to make cash?

Knowing how to operate a smartphone is not the qualification for finding a vaccine for Covid 19.

ATM perfectly...

If you are a professor of brown paper then you need to resign and go home.

People who excel aren't dormant. Maybe because you are a professor no need learning how to adapt to changes and modern wats of research..

You are really a product of NIGERIA classroom.
Re: How Do You Expect Professors Who Can't Handle Smart Phone To Develop A Vaccine. by poiunt: 5:34pm On Jul 13, 2020
Osagyefo98:

ATM perfectly...

If you are a professor of brown paper then you need to resign and go home.

People who excel aren't dormant. Maybe because you are a professor no need learning how to adapt to changes and modern wats of research..

You are really a product of NIGERIA classroom.

So operating a smart phone is the requirement for finding a vaccine.
Re: How Do You Expect Professors Who Can't Handle Smart Phone To Develop A Vaccine. by realstars: 5:36pm On Jul 13, 2020
Oh My God Give Me The Grace To Think More, Know More, And To Productive In All My Endevours, Favor Me And My Generation With The Knowlage Of Inovation, To Invent And To Produced World Class Products, That Will End The Backwardness Of Our Leaders Here Present.
This Is My Earnest Prayers.
Re: How Do You Expect Professors Who Can't Handle Smart Phone To Develop A Vaccine. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 13, 2020
poiunt:

So operating a smart phone is the requirement for finding a vaccine.

It is a prerequisite to how adaptable they are to changes around them.
Most still circulating 1978 paper to lectures
Re: How Do You Expect Professors Who Can't Handle Smart Phone To Develop A Vaccine. by poiunt: 5:47pm On Jul 13, 2020
Osagyefo98:

It is a prerequisite to how adaptable they are to changes around them.

Most still circulating 1978 paper to lectures

It is not, even before the popularity of smartphone, people have been found vaccines against many diseases.

The immunization vaccines, do you think there was smart phone or computer all over the place.

Even many top scientists in the world dont operate a smart phone.

Operating a smart phone is not a prerequisite for finding vaccines.
Re: How Do You Expect Professors Who Can't Handle Smart Phone To Develop A Vaccine. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 13, 2020
poiunt:

It is not, even before the popularity of smartphone, people have been found vaccines against many diseases.

The immunization vaccines, do you think there was smart phone or computer all over the place.

With many innovation and upgrade in medicine and others I will bluntly and summarily dismiss this your submission as the weakest ever.
Re: How Do You Expect Professors Who Can't Handle Smart Phone To Develop A Vaccine. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 13, 2020
poiunt:

With many innovation and upgrade in medicine even discoveries and others I will bluntly and summarily dismiss this your submission as the weakest ever.
Re: How Do You Expect Professors Who Can't Handle Smart Phone To Develop A Vaccine. by poiunt: 5:56pm On Jul 13, 2020
Osagyefo98:

With many innovation and upgrade in medicine even discoveries and others I will bluntly and summarily dismiss this your submission as the weakest ever.

Discoveries and innovation came about through observation and constant practice and research not by operating smart phone.
Re: How Do You Expect Professors Who Can't Handle Smart Phone To Develop A Vaccine. by sinkhole: 6:03pm On Jul 13, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Covid-19: How do you expect Nigerian Professors and PhD holders who can't handle smart Phone to develop a vaccine.

Most of them can't use smart phone even computer. How do you expect them to handle research with modern facilities.
children of nowadays, they always think they are the smartest, meanwhile they are the dumbest!
I always found it very funny when I teach students and give them assignments and those students come running back to me asking for materials and directions to solve the problems. I always ask them, do you have android phones or the likes? And the answer most often is, yes!
Then I will be wondering what the use of those smart phones are for!
Our professors and academicians can operate not only smart phones but even supercomputers.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Expect Professors Who Can't Handle Smart Phone To Develop A Vaccine. by Goldp5988(f): 8:29am On Jul 14, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Lol

are you in shock?

I was, not anymore.

(1) (Reply)

Hormonal Supplement for Women / Man Dies After Taking COVID-19 Vaccine In Israel / How Exportation business can really make you blow!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.