Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,792 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Igbos Don't Love Each Other. Hausas Put Me In The Oil Business -- Arthur Eze - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Don't Love Each Other. Hausas Put Me In The Oil Business -- Arthur Eze (1407 Views)

"Igbos Don't Have Any Connection With Biafra, Ijaws Own It" - Asari Dokubo / Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government / Arthur Eze Registers At Gym Center, Gives Staff N1M For Breakfast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Igbos Don't Love Each Other. Hausas Put Me In The Oil Business -- Arthur Eze by obembet(f): 6:05pm On Jul 13, 2020
Billionaire Arthur Eze has stated that he was put into oil business in the northern part of Nigeria, stated that people of his tribe, Igbo, do not love each other.

Arthur Eze said that only God can make an Igbo man become the President of Nigeria, as people of the tribe are not united.

The billionaire revealed that Northerners put him in the oil business and gave him mouthwatering contracts even without knowing him or taking into consideration where he comes from.

He wondered if an Igbo man will ever do such a thing. He said;

“For the Igbo to be President, they must love themselves. Do they love themselves? The North is very kind.

If you go to northern Nigerian, you will see churches everywhere. There are churches in Kano, Sokoto, Kaduna, Abuja and others yet they say there is hatred. Do we (Igbo) love ourselves?

Only God can make an Igbo man President. We shall pray to God to find an Igbo man who has character to help people. I would prefer someone who has conscience, somebody who will remember me.

I don’t care where you come from. I went to the North, they didn’t know who I was. They gave me $12m for the construction of Kano TV in 1980. I didn’t have one naira then.

It was the same thing in Katsina, Borno and Kaduna. Then, they put me in oil business. They didn’t care where I came from. Tell me any Igbo man who can do that?”

Source: https://twitter.com/instablog9ja/status/1282635983029141504?s=19

Cc Lalasticlala
MissyB3
Fynestboi
Dominique
mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Love Each Other. Hausas Put Me In The Oil Business -- Arthur Eze by stonemasonn: 6:28pm On Jul 13, 2020
You can change your ethnicity.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Love Each Other. Hausas Put Me In The Oil Business -- Arthur Eze by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:34pm On Jul 13, 2020
Riches no be brilliancy shall undecided

You are exactly what you described!

How many people have you yourself helped out of poverty

God can use anybody to bless you, it doesn't mean that others are bad or that you are not loved

It was from the opulence of the Niger Delta oil that you were given undecided

Mariam Babangida helped Folawiyo too, she never condemned her people

Elrufai also helped Tinubu's son or whatever, he never condemned his people

Does that mean that their people doesn't love them

I am ashamed of people like you!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Don't Love Each Other. Hausas Put Me In The Oil Business -- Arthur Eze by johnmartus(m): 6:44pm On Jul 13, 2020
I pity these people that enrich themselves from public funds...The resource that get you to this level belong to Niger delta. God will punish you all.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Don't Love Each Other. Hausas Put Me In The Oil Business -- Arthur Eze by flames01: 6:45pm On Jul 13, 2020
I hope the Igbos on this platform from today on realise that all tribes have their problems and stop seeing themselves as better than any other tribe.

You are not better than any tribe and no other tribe is better than you. Every tribe has its good and bad aspects.

Let all tribal bigots in nairaland bear that in mind at all times.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Don't Love Each Other. Hausas Put Me In The Oil Business -- Arthur Eze by obembet(f): 10:08pm On Jul 13, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Igbos Don't Love Each Other. Hausas Put Me In The Oil Business -- Arthur Eze by Ojiofor: 10:11pm On Jul 13, 2020
Hushpappi Arthur Eze.
Re: Igbos Don't Love Each Other. Hausas Put Me In The Oil Business -- Arthur Eze by Nigeriabiafra80: 10:51pm On Jul 13, 2020
obembet:
Billionaire Arthur Eze has stated that he was put into oil business in the northern part of Nigeria, stated that people of his tribe, Igbo, do not love each other.

Arthur Eze said that only God can make an Igbo man become the President of Nigeria, as people of the tribe are not united.

The billionaire revealed that Northerners put him in the oil business and gave him mouthwatering contracts even without knowing him or taking into consideration where he comes from.

He wondered if an Igbo man will ever do such a thing. He said;

“For the Igbo to be President, they must love themselves. Do they love themselves? The North is very kind.

If you go to northern Nigerian, you will see churches everywhere. There are churches in Kano, Sokoto, Kaduna, Abuja and others yet they say there is hatred. Do we (Igbo) love ourselves?

Only God can make an Igbo man President. We shall pray to God to find an Igbo man who has character to help people. I would prefer someone who has conscience, somebody who will remember me.

I don’t care where you come from. I went to the North, they didn’t know who I was. They gave me $12m for the construction of Kano TV in 1980. I didn’t have one naira then.

It was the same thing in Katsina, Borno and Kaduna. Then, they put me in oil business. They didn’t care where I came from. Tell me any Igbo man who can do that?”

Source: https://twitter.com/instablog9ja/status/1282635983029141504?s=19

Cc Lalasticlala
MissyB3
Fynestboi
Dominique
mynd44
Arthur eze is abacha mule
He made his money after abacha was killed
He made away with some loots and properties of abacha and that’s it
Re: Igbos Don't Love Each Other. Hausas Put Me In The Oil Business -- Arthur Eze by tiwasiaife(m): 10:58pm On Jul 13, 2020
This was built by Dr maduka in his village in Anambra,What has he done for his people apart from sharing money.Teach me how to fish.

Re: Igbos Don't Love Each Other. Hausas Put Me In The Oil Business -- Arthur Eze by Dedetwo(m): 11:27pm On Jul 13, 2020
This fool should shut his traps. It is pure idiocy on the part of this fool to vomit nonsense because the victorious northern elites and their boys in khaki gave him crude oil block:

Atlas Petroleum Int. Nig Ltd OPL 109 1996

Umaru Ndanusa, Ikechukwu Joseph, Mohammadu Murtala with Arthur Eze as Chairman
Re: Igbos Don't Love Each Other. Hausas Put Me In The Oil Business -- Arthur Eze by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 13, 2020
I thought ANAMBRA always bragged with him...
Why the sudden HATE on Arthur Eze..?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Don't Love Each Other. Hausas Put Me In The Oil Business -- Arthur Eze by festacman(m): 11:47pm On Jul 13, 2020
Chief Arthur Eze is a classical example of an Igbo who loves fellow Igbo. If you doubt me ask people from following towns: Abagana, Abba, Ifite-Dunu, that share borders with Ukpo, Arthur Eze's town.
Re: Igbos Don't Love Each Other. Hausas Put Me In The Oil Business -- Arthur Eze by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 14, 2020
No suprise there
Re: Igbos Don't Love Each Other. Hausas Put Me In The Oil Business -- Arthur Eze by obembet(f): 6:51am On Jul 14, 2020
Lalasticlala transfer this to FP before I transfer the aggression of this idiot called Ole Gunnar Solskjaer to u. I no sleep well
Re: Igbos Don't Love Each Other. Hausas Put Me In The Oil Business -- Arthur Eze by LordOfTheWeed: 7:08am On Jul 14, 2020
obembet:
Lalasticlala transfer this to FP before I transfer the aggression of this idiot called Ole Gunnar Solskjaer to u. I no sleep well
So, Ole has turned into an idiot all of a sudden Honestly, I don't understand how some of you watch football match!!!
Re: Igbos Don't Love Each Other. Hausas Put Me In The Oil Business -- Arthur Eze by Lovelive: 7:18am On Jul 14, 2020
stonemasonn:
You can change your ethnicity.
Re: Igbos Don't Love Each Other. Hausas Put Me In The Oil Business -- Arthur Eze by Lovelive: 7:22am On Jul 14, 2020
Imagine this kind of silly statement from an old man.

Are you saying no Ibo man has ever help any Yoruba or Hausa since the world stands ?
Re: Igbos Don't Love Each Other. Hausas Put Me In The Oil Business -- Arthur Eze by omenka(m): 7:24am On Jul 14, 2020
flames01:
I hope the Igbos on this platform from today on realise that all tribes have their problems and stop seeing themselves as better than any other tribe.

You are not better than any tribe and no other tribe is better than you. Every tribe has its good and bad aspects.

Let all tribal bigots in nairaland bear that in mind at all times.
Wasting your time. A dead wood would pay better attention to what you're saying.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Love Each Other. Hausas Put Me In The Oil Business -- Arthur Eze by unisnaira: 8:32am On Jul 14, 2020
The man just hit the nail on the head. 85 percent of the easterners don't like themselves due to wealth dominant mentality. An average man from the region will never allow is relative not to talk of person from another state within the region to out shine in corporate working office, business assistance and uplifting the less previlage financially without enslaving them. Me always on top of position and money dominance than others are the major problem. Go to top multinational companies and see how they pulling each others leg and never want any young vibrant fellow to grow in job career like them unlike westerners and northerners help their own to various job positions, the main reason they dominate every organization most especially multinational oil companies, IT companies and government jobs in this country.

Loving and uplifting each other within the region really need to be address by their leaders.
Re: Igbos Don't Love Each Other. Hausas Put Me In The Oil Business -- Arthur Eze by Jlow2: 8:41am On Jul 14, 2020
because a Hausa man helped you now means Igbo's Dnt luv themselves, the Igbo apprentiship has helped Igbo's more than Nigeria has done for Igbo's, and has produced more millionaires than any institution in Nigeria, I lost respect for this old fool
Re: Igbos Don't Love Each Other. Hausas Put Me In The Oil Business -- Arthur Eze by lalasticlala(m): 9:42am On Jul 14, 2020

(1)

Nnamdi Kanu Condemns Arrest Of 70 Biafrans, Writes UK, U.S To Intervene / Ondo Election Results From Polling Units- Akeredolu Taking Early Lead / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.