Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

MGO@72: “my Wife Still Trims My Nails For Me”- Adeboye Says - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MGO@72: “my Wife Still Trims My Nails For Me”- Adeboye Says (181 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Says Members Not Paying Tithe Is Going To Hell Fire (video) / Nails Linked To Crucifixion Of Jesus Found With Ancient Bone Embedded Inside(Pix / Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MGO@72: “my Wife Still Trims My Nails For Me”- Adeboye Says by JohnSelah(m): 7:01pm On Jul 13, 2020
Today, undoubtedly marks a special day for one prominent figure in the Redeemed Christian Church of God, and sure you know who we’re talking about!

Wife of the General Overseer of RCCG, Folu Adeboye, clocked 72 today.

While celebrating his wife today, The General Overseer of the church, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, also took to Instagram to admonish women on the lessons to learn from his wife.

“Today is my wife’s birthday and there are lessons that women, especially so many young brides can learn from her,” he said.

“She is a powerful woman, I know that.
She has many people who take instructions from her, but as powerful as she is, and even though she has seen me in my weakest moments, I have no doubt that I am her head.”

It does not matter what is on her itinerary if I say I would like you to go with me to so and so place the best she can do is try to convince me otherwise.

If I insist, she would cancel whatever she was to do and come along with me,” he added

The RCCG General Overseer in the social media post, also revealed that despite his wife’s busy schedules, she still cooks for him and trims his nails.

Source: https://selahgisthub.com/2020/07/13/mgo72-my-wife-still-trims-my-nails-for-me-adeboye-admonish-young-women/

1 Like

Re: MGO@72: “my Wife Still Trims My Nails For Me”- Adeboye Says by IceLip: 7:08pm On Jul 13, 2020
Love Sweat, If;

•Both fear n pray to God together,
•Forgive after hurting H/Her partner,
•Understand and Support another,
and, MON€¥ dea cum always.

..well, HBD Ma, may you celebrate more years in Happiness. Amen

(1) (Reply)

Fire Guts French Cathedral Church Of Nantes One Year After Notre Dame / Ileya Promo Is Here Again / Micah Shadrach - I Won't Settle For Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.