Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,640,560 members, 6,180,144 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 March 2021 at 08:25 PM

Masquerades Of The Nulin Nations (18+) - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Masquerades Of The Nulin Nations (18+) (16735 Views)

Being A Woman : Miss Nations / What Miss Nations Does (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masquerades Of The Nulin Nations (18+) by doctorexcel(m): 7:59pm On Jan 30
This update is wickedness of the highest order. Rather than quench my taste, it only make me yearn for more. How i wish tomorrow is another saturday. Better still, that everyday should be saturday so as to have an unending dose of your write-ups. You are so gifted.
Re: Masquerades Of The Nulin Nations (18+) by PenHub: 8:15pm On Jan 30
Superb update obehid
Re: Masquerades Of The Nulin Nations (18+) by NoChill: 6:31pm On Jan 31
Obehid, where art Thou?
Re: Masquerades Of The Nulin Nations (18+) by obehiD(f): 7:37pm On Feb 01
NoChill:
Obehid, where art Thou?

This is really strange. I posted the link to the update on Saturday evening, but it looks as if the post has been taken down for some reason. Anyway, the new chapter is up on my blog
Re: Masquerades Of The Nulin Nations (18+) by paqman(m): 7:24pm On Feb 02
as anyone gone through this update? cos it not going through
Re: Masquerades Of The Nulin Nations (18+) by Goldenfinger: 10:15am On Feb 05
Ok what's happening
Re: Masquerades Of The Nulin Nations (18+) by obehiD(f): 8:07am On Feb 07
Hey everyone, I've been really busy this week, so I have gotten a chance to write the next chapter yet. I'll post it up as soon as I get the chance to write it. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Masquerades Of The Nulin Nations (18+) by Elvictor: 8:19am On Feb 07
obehiD:
Hey everyone, I've been really busy this week, so I have gotten a chance to write the next chapter yet. I'll post it up as soon as I get the chance to write it. Thank you

angry
Re: Masquerades Of The Nulin Nations (18+) by Tuhndhay(m): 10:01am On Feb 07
Take your time, we are here
Re: Masquerades Of The Nulin Nations (18+) by Fazemood(m): 5:21pm On Feb 07
Been a while.

What have I missed.

Happy new year guys

Obehid how have you been? I lost my password to my NL account, just got it back. I see that our new story have gone so far, that's impressive. I will have to resume reading from where I stopped. I don't have to ask how good, because I know you don't give a halfwit story.

I have missed you and your work.
Re: Masquerades Of The Nulin Nations (18+) by obehiD(f): 12:47am On Feb 13
Fazemood:
Been a while.

What have I missed.

Happy new year guys

Obehid how have you been? I lost my password to my NL account, just got it back. I see that our new story have gone so far, that's impressive. I will have to resume reading from where I stopped. I don't have to ask how good, because I know you don't give a halfwit story.

I have missed you and your work.

Sorry to hear you lost your password and you've had to stay away, but glad you're back though! Hope you enjoy catching up smiley
Re: Masquerades Of The Nulin Nations (18+) by Elvictor: 11:08am On Feb 13
obehiD:
Hey everyone!

So, it seems that all links to my blog have been blocked on this page. So, I'm not going to be able to post the link anymore. I'll keep updating my blog every week so the link to the page on my blog is:

https: // ramblings of a repressed mindblog. / category/ masquerades - of - the-nulin- nations/

(remove all the spaces! I had to include spaces so that's it's not automatically erased)

If you like the story so far and you want to keep reading I would ask that you save the link somewhere or bookmark the page or something, because even this post might end up being deleted.

Anyway, the update is up now so I hope everyone enjoys

Put the link on your signature
Re: Masquerades Of The Nulin Nations (18+) by Tuhndhay(m): 11:33am On Feb 13
obehiD:
Hey everyone!

So, it seems that all links to my blog have been blocked on this page. So, I'm not going to be able to post the link anymore. I'll keep updating my blog every week so the link to the page on my blog is:

https: // ramblings of a repressed mindblog. / category/ masquerades - of - the-nulin- nations/

(remove all the spaces! I had to include spaces so that's it's not automatically erased)

If you like the story so far and you want to keep reading I would ask that you save the link somewhere or bookmark the page or something, because even this post might end up being deleted.

Anyway, the update is up now so I hope everyone enjoys

Obehid.... Good work, I hope you are good and in better mood now, please put the link on your signature for easier access
Re: Masquerades Of The Nulin Nations (18+) by obehiD(f): 10:52pm On Feb 13
Thank you @Tundhay and Elvictor, that's a great idea!

So I tried that, and it doesn't work, everytime I try it the '' part is deleted and it makes it impossible to go the site from the link. I think the only thing that works is just copying and just removing the space to turn it into a link
Re: Masquerades Of The Nulin Nations (18+) by obehiD(f): 3:10am On Feb 15
I'm having some serious trouble posting this link. Even the post I put with the link and spaces was recently deleted and I was banned for putting that in. So, I've put the link up in my bio on my instagram page obehi_dibua (link in my signature). Let me know if this works now...plus, if possible, please save the blog link so you can access the updates. Thank you!!!
Re: Masquerades Of The Nulin Nations (18+) by eROCK247(m): 4:08pm On Feb 16
I can't access the site o
Re: Masquerades Of The Nulin Nations (18+) by obehiD(f): 10:45pm On Feb 18
eROCK247:
I can't access the site o

This is the link to the instagram page (https://www.instagram.com/obehi_dibua/) and that has the link to wordpress, let me know if it works now
Re: Masquerades Of The Nulin Nations (18+) by obehiD(f): 4:53pm On Feb 22
The next chapter is up now! Hopefully you guys enjoy it grin
Re: Masquerades Of The Nulin Nations (18+) by DaLaw22(m): 9:51pm On Feb 22
obehiD:
The next chapter is up now! Hopefully you guys enjoy it grin

Bomb update as always. Suspense Everywhere!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Sweet And Lovely House Boy (part 3) / What Is An Unseen Prose? / Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.