Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

When Will Revolution Start???? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will Revolution Start???? (629 Views)

Revolution Start In Kebbi / If Revolution Start In Nigeria, The Shi'ites Will Be The Group To Start It / Nigeria Getting Back On Track With Rail Revolution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will Revolution Start???? by TakingItBack: 8:54pm On Jul 13, 2020
The Nigeria issue really is bad. And its good that we already know that its ONLY possible to make change if and only if we do it in a group formation. Remember, there is ALWAYS POWER IN NUMBERS.

The question is HOW do we as Nigerians get this change we NEED?
We have a lot of problems which birth more problems making Nigerians find it hard to live in Nigeria.
•Political thuggery,

•Police /SARS brutality (I have been on gun point with the police for at least twice for absolutely no reason).,

•Election rigging,

•Unemployment (imagine jobless Nigerian buying Jobs especially govt jobs as high as 250,000 per slot, that's if you'll even get the job.

•Gross decay of our educational system,

•Mind blowing corruption ( like seriously, in Nigeria -snakes can swallow Billions of Naira, rats can invade a presidential villa and Billions be spent to repel the rats. and its fine for our government to dole out this crazy news knowing that dumb Nigerian will just make jokes about it and calm down, comedy is all we like right?

Worse so, youths don't have jobs in Nigeria and worst is that other countries either deny us entry or restrict Nigerians from employment in their countries. This makes us stuck in odd positions of unemployment, impoverished living, stress etc while our Rulers are killing us in and out.

The list of our wahala is endless and mostly linked to our government (both the voters and the voted for and more especially the clowns that refuse to ever vote).

So the question is still. What or How can the change be achieved?

All of us youths need to come together as one whether Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, Muslim, Christian, or traditionalist we have to fight this collective

We should try as much as we can to get students and young professionals involved in this movement. It is our movement, our future, our lives, and our country at stake. We can't be as docile as our parents had been to leave it all to the demons while sitting like lame ducks who'd complain and resort to prayers of "God dey" to wish it out. We are taking action to wrest our country from the stranglehold of the vampires such that our kids born and unborn would be proud of us when they hear or read the history of our patriotism and quiet revolt.

Needless to say , the so called 20 years of democratic dispensation has not only dispensed with the lives and welfare of the Nigerian people, the so called transition is notting but a transition from military dictatorship to civilian authoritarianism. The past 20years have however revealed that the PDP & APC have no fundamental difference other than such difference that exists between an armed robber and 419. both anti-poor parties are like the biblical satan who have only come to steal from the masses , kill them with bullets of poverty , insecurity , inadequate healthcare and finally to wreck destruction on their Future.

The AFRICAN ACTION CONGRESS on the other hand is a revolutionary party of vibrant , angry and hungry Nigerian Young people, student, worker artisan and peasants who are frustrated by the anti-poor character of the s yes ten and desire to see a revolution that restructures our economy into summer That serves the needs of millions of Nigerians in place of t yes current arrangement that only services the greed of powerful and corrupt few

If you fail to push him(Omoyele Sowore) to be the change that Nigeria needs, I guarantee you... it will cost you another sixty years.
- Marricke Kofi Gane

To Join the party of the Revolutionary

CALL: 08065693312, 08090510348 , and 08135341363

Follow @aacparty on twitter
Join me on telegram. On this handle. ( takeitbacknow ) send a message. To Join And let me connect you with other vibrant Brothers and sisters.

Let's trend the hashtag #takeitback #aacparty #revolutionnow on twitter, Instagram, Facebook etc

Re: When Will Revolution Start???? by Abohboy: 8:58pm On Jul 13, 2020
I’ve been in support of this movement, since I hope the revolution goes well, but one thing I hope is they don’t dispose of any president let them finish heir run, but whilst their doing it we shake the country with protests forcing them to change the way they work and other time we build more supporters than come 2023, Sowore becomes our president. If that happens it will be a massive victory for Nigeria and Africa. A small party created five years ago, wins an election, a man jailed becomes president and also a very young man he would be 50 something I think. #takeitback #enoughisenough #soworeforpresident2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Revolution Start???? by Abohboy: 9:02pm On Jul 13, 2020
The date is August 5th 2020, spread the news tell as many people as possible, we will change our nation. Together. It will happen in over 100 towns and cities. Get ready

2 Likes

Re: When Will Revolution Start???? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 13, 2020
When they arrest one person nah, party scatter
Re: When Will Revolution Start???? by HarunaWest(m): 9:06pm On Jul 13, 2020
Takeitback

3 Likes

Re: When Will Revolution Start???? by XXXXTENTACION: 9:06pm On Jul 13, 2020
Tribalism and ethnic differences will not let people to support the right thing undecided

after all change is the only constant thing in life.

¿ cool %

1 Like

Re: When Will Revolution Start???? by Ruggedniggaone: 9:07pm On Jul 13, 2020
revolution will start the day you leave your bedroom and come out to lead

4 Likes

Re: When Will Revolution Start???? by XXXXTENTACION: 9:08pm On Jul 13, 2020
IspitonCowards:
Na only cowards go do that one cry
Re: When Will Revolution Start???? by Weirdberg1: 9:09pm On Jul 13, 2020
IspitonCowards:
lol. my broda, I don japa.
Re: When Will Revolution Start???? by tobechi20(m): 9:11pm On Jul 13, 2020
we lack moral courage to do so.
Re: When Will Revolution Start???? by adekolaelect(m): 9:12pm On Jul 13, 2020
A welcome development If Done with sense avoid hate speech and violence .

1 Like

Re: When Will Revolution Start???? by Abohboy: 9:17pm On Jul 13, 2020
adekolaelect:
A welcome development If Done with sense avoid hate speech and violence .

True
Re: When Will Revolution Start???? by Abohboy: 9:18pm On Jul 13, 2020
tobechi20:
we lack moral courage to do so.

Who is we

1 Like

Re: When Will Revolution Start???? by TakingItBack: 9:20pm On Jul 13, 2020
[img][/img]
Abohboy:
The date is August 5th 2020, spread the news tell as many people as possible, we will change our nation. Together. It will happen in over 100 towns and cities. Get ready

Re: When Will Revolution Start???? by TakingItBack: 9:21pm On Jul 13, 2020
Not true
IspitonCowards:
Re: When Will Revolution Start???? by TakingItBack: 9:22pm On Jul 13, 2020
we are always out bro...
Ruggedniggaone:
revolution will start the day you leave your bedroom and come out to lead
Re: When Will Revolution Start???? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 13, 2020
TakingItBack:
Not true
Ok
Re: When Will Revolution Start???? by Abohboy: 9:24pm On Jul 13, 2020
But we the people also need to help by paying tax only 10 million Nigerians pay tax, if 100 million Nigerians paired tax, Nigeria’s budget would be 8 times the current size, which would be 240 billion dollars budget, so we the people also need to help. In England the same number is 99% of the population pay tax.
Re: When Will Revolution Start???? by TakingItBack: 9:25pm On Jul 13, 2020
When we have few protester they over power is, but when we have more and more protesting.. Forget it mehn
IspitonCowards:
Ok
Re: When Will Revolution Start???? by TakingItBack: 9:27pm On Jul 13, 2020
Lol... we all in Nigeria pay task don’t let them fool you. if you buy stuffs in supermarket. Don’t you pay certain % task? All this Iya oloja ticket? Okada ticket, transportation. Etc?? Even the so called task u talked about.. can do somethin gun but na lie. They have to fill pockets first and says money no Dey.
Abohboy:
But we the people also need to help by paying tax only 10 million Nigerians pay tax, if 100 million Nigerians paired tax, Nigeria’s budget would be 8 times the current size, which would be 240 billion dollars budget, so we the people also need to help. In England the same number is 99% of the population pay tax.
Re: When Will Revolution Start???? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 13, 2020
TakingItBack:
When we have few protester they over power is, but when we have more and more protesting.. Forget it mehn
Before anything, ask yourself whether you are ready to die cos it might come to that
Re: When Will Revolution Start???? by Weirdberg1: 9:33pm On Jul 13, 2020
The problem is that very few people truely believe in this country. Almost everyone is trying to loot the country in some way.

1 Like

Re: When Will Revolution Start???? by TakingItBack: 9:37pm On Jul 13, 2020
now you talk of die? Are we not about to die already in the hands of bandict? Sars ? bokoharam? Nigerian soldiers self re ready for us... only cowards keep thier fear up
IspitonCowards:
Before anything, ask yourself whether you are ready to die cos it might come to that
Re: When Will Revolution Start???? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 13, 2020
TakingItBack:
now you talk of die? Are we not about to die already in the hands of bandict? Sars ? bokoharam? Nigerian soldiers self re ready for us... only cowards keep thier fear up
Ok
Re: When Will Revolution Start???? by plessis: 9:47pm On Jul 13, 2020
Your oppressors have hijacked the police and the military. Our security system has become an oppressive tool

Get yourself guns. Strategize.

If the police shoot at you, you shoot back.

Let the country scatter.

If the country cannot be shared by all, let no one own it..

1 Like

Re: When Will Revolution Start???? by sw: 9:57pm On Jul 13, 2020
I wish 1% of Nigeria population can join this crusade! Instead most Nigeria youth will rather waster there time, energy and resources on unprofitable and irrelevant thing that does not add value. Like promoting BBN Naija grin grin

1 Like

Re: When Will Revolution Start???? by TakingItBack: 11:00pm On Jul 13, 2020
That bb Naija na en Dey vex me pass.. while bandict don enter them finish for house... well... we don’t want it a violence group. But force the current administration to resign, secondly, Our soldiers over 365 of them quit... don’t you know there re issues with the soldiers and thier superiors?? They are also tired. That’s why I advice a whole lot of people to Join the movment
sw:
I wish 1% of Nigeria population can join this crusade! Instead most Nigeria youth will rather waster there time, energy and resources on unprofitable and irrelevant thing that does not add value. Like promoting BBN Naija grin grin
Re: When Will Revolution Start???? by Abohboy: 12:18am On Jul 14, 2020
TakingItBack:
Lol... we all in Nigeria pay task don’t let them fool you. if you buy stuffs in supermarket. Don’t you pay certain % task? All this Iya oloja ticket? Okada ticket, transportation. Etc?? Even the so called task u talked about.. can do somethin gun but na lie. They have to fill pockets first and says money no Dey.

That’s not what tax is, it is income tax where you pay 5% of all the money you earn in South Africa it’s 46% of all the money you earn goes to government.
Re: When Will Revolution Start???? by Natziz: 12:23am On Jul 14, 2020
It starts with you. No one plans for a revolution nor expect it, it just happens when people are fed up with their system of government. am not sure if Nigerians are tired of her system, because, if it has, revolution would have happened a long time ago.
Re: When Will Revolution Start???? by TakingItBack: 12:34am On Jul 14, 2020
My brother, people are tired.... but them Dey fear tyrant.. Na why people no commot. ME MYSELF AND I. I have joined the movement tipe tipe and I have been protesting. Take a look at the so called 1 million boys just useless and are arms of the Govt too. We will get there...
Natziz:
It starts with you. No one plans for a revolution nor expect it, it just happens when people are fed up with their system of government. am not sure if Nigerians are tired of her system, because, if it has, revolution would have happened a long time ago.
Re: When Will Revolution Start???? by HarunaWest(m): 6:35am On Jul 14, 2020
Natziz:
When people are too docile like Nigerians, then revolution is to be planned for them. Nigerians don't want to sacrifice for anything but they want the best at all times. It doesn't work that way. See how our leaders have made a mockery of our nation? Always in the news for the wrongest reasons... We need to take it back..

1 Like

Re: When Will Revolution Start???? by kingzizzy: 7:08am On Jul 14, 2020
TakingItBack:
The Nigeria issue really is bad. And its good that we already know that its ONLY possible to make change if and only if we do it in a group formation. Remember, there is ALWAYS POWER IN NUMBERS.

The question is HOW do we as Nigerians get this change we NEED?
We have a lot of problems which birth more problems making Nigerians find it hard to live in Nigeria.
•Political thuggery,

•Police /SARS brutality (I have been on gun point with the police for at least twice for absolutely no reason).,

•Election rigging,

•Unemployment (imagine jobless Nigerian buying Jobs especially govt jobs as high as 250,000 per slot, that's if you'll even get the job.

•Gross decay of our educational system,

•Mind blowing corruption ( like seriously, in Nigeria -snakes can swallow Billions of Naira, rats can invade a presidential villa and Billions be spent to repel the rats. and its fine for our government to dole out this crazy news knowing that dumb Nigerian will just make jokes about it and calm down, comedy is all we like right?

Worse so, youths don't have jobs in Nigeria and worst is that other countries either deny us entry or restrict Nigerians from employment in their countries. This makes us stuck in odd positions of unemployment, impoverished living, stress etc while our Rulers are killing us in and out.

The list of our wahala is endless and mostly linked to our government (both the voters and the voted for and more especially the clowns that refuse to ever vote).

So the question is still. What or How can the change be achieved?

All of us youths need to come together as one whether Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, Muslim, Christian, or traditionalist we have to fight this collective

We should try as much as we can to get students and young professionals involved in this movement. It is our movement, our future, our lives, and our country at stake. We can't be as docile as our parents had been to leave it all to the demons while sitting like lame ducks who'd complain and resort to prayers of "God dey" to wish it out. We are taking action to wrest our country from the stranglehold of the vampires such that our kids born and unborn would be proud of us when they hear or read the history of our patriotism and quiet revolt.

Needless to say , the so called 20 years of democratic dispensation has not only dispensed with the lives and welfare of the Nigerian people, the so called transition is notting but a transition from military dictatorship to civilian authoritarianism. The past 20years have however revealed that the PDP & APC have no fundamental difference other than such difference that exists between an armed robber and 419. both anti-poor parties are like the biblical satan who have only come to steal from the masses , kill them with bullets of poverty , insecurity , inadequate healthcare and finally to wreck destruction on their Future.

The AFRICAN ACTION CONGRESS on the other hand is a revolutionary party of vibrant , angry and hungry Nigerian Young people, student, worker artisan and peasants who are frustrated by the anti-poor character of the s yes ten and desire to see a revolution that restructures our economy into summer That serves the needs of millions of Nigerians in place of t yes current arrangement that only services the greed of powerful and corrupt few

If you fail to push him(Omoyele Sowore) to be the change that Nigeria needs, I guarantee you... it will cost you another sixty years.
- Marricke Kofi Gane

To Join the party of the Revolutionary

CALL: 08065693312, 08090510348 , and 08135341363

Follow @aacparty on twitter
Join me on telegram. On this handle. ( takeitbacknow ) send a message. To Join And let me connect you with other vibrant Brothers and sisters.

Let's trend the hashtag #takeitback #aacparty #revolutionnow on twitter, Instagram, Facebook etc

Anyone who is hoping for a revolution in Nigeria is just plain ignorant, it will never happen. Everyone has their own agenda. Nobody is going to come out for a revolution for a country they dont believe in. Is anyone expecting anyone to come out for a revolution in the North while a fellow Northerner like Buhari is in power? Its never going to happen

Is anyone expecting anyone in the SE to come out for a revolution in a country they rather leave for Biafra? No way

Is anyone expecting anyone in the SS to come out for a revolution for a country that has enslaved them and stolen their resources? No way

So how is this revolution possible when most of the people only care about their sectional interests? A revolution is not possible in Nigeria, there is no unity of purpose

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Buhari Backs Keyamo On 774,000 Jobs, Directs Him To Proceed / Attorney General Abubakar Malami plotting with IGP to arrest Sowore / Do You Know This Woman Who Stripped Herse Naked And Destroyed Her Makeshift Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.