Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

What Do You Know About Huawei Phones Now - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Do You Know About Huawei Phones Now (697 Views)

Latest Info About Huawei Honor 8A 2020 / 1 Million Huawei Phones Spotted With Hongmeng OS / Our Once Most Expensive Phones, Now Pieces Of Scraps. How Time Flies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Know About Huawei Phones Now by kelophili23: 9:14pm On Jul 13, 2020
Pls I'm just curious and want to know, can someone still buy Huawei phone or is Huawei products still available in Nigeria market and is Huawei phones still safe to use due to their 5G controversy , please help a brother
Re: What Do You Know About Huawei Phones Now by KrazyDave16(m): 9:24pm On Jul 13, 2020
kelophili23:
Pls I'm just curious and want to know, can someone still buy Huawei phone or is Huawei products still available in Nigeria market and is Huawei phones still safe to use due to their 5G controversy , please help a brother
Buy the device.
There's a workaround for GApps.
5G doesn't do jack shit. If I start telling you how harmful UV rays from the sun is you'll be scared to stay under the sun for long, even if it's morning sun.
Re: What Do You Know About Huawei Phones Now by Fatbabyfart(m): 9:37pm On Jul 13, 2020
kelophili23:

5G is not harmful
Re: What Do You Know About Huawei Phones Now by festwiz(m): 11:00pm On Jul 13, 2020
The only downside of buying new Huawei and Honour devices is the lack of Google Play Services. There are work around for it at the moment but some apps may fail to install or work properly. Also, since the GMS is not installed as a system app, there's nothing stopping Google disabling the feature at a latter date.

If you have to, I'd say use HMS (Huawei Media Services) as bundled with the OS and get 3rd party apps that offer same services as the core Google apps like Gmail, YouTube etc.
Re: What Do You Know About Huawei Phones Now by Adeooo: 12:43am On Jul 14, 2020
kelophili23:

I am using Huawei Y7 prime 2019.. I recommend it for you.. Is very good and I am enjoying it... Huawei products are very good products that u won't regret if u can get one for your self

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About Huawei Phones Now by Chillybaby(f): 12:05pm On Jul 14, 2020
Huawei phones are unquie and amazing . Huawei uses emui is Huawei processor that helps to enhance there battery and performance when ,playing games and watching movies.it also gives you a colorful design when taking pictures and videos record,,,, Huawei phones will save u better you can answer call for 16hours,,, video play back for 13hours,,play music for 13hours,you can. Chat for 100 hours....

I have use Huawei y9,2019 for 2yrs now no issue
at all..u can call for more info 08166565325...

Re: What Do You Know About Huawei Phones Now by offset67(m): 12:14pm On Jul 14, 2020
Fatbabyfart:

5G is not harmful
All this pastor Chris members sef
Re: What Do You Know About Huawei Phones Now by skywalker240(m): 4:19pm On Jul 16, 2020
Huawei is a trusted brand

(1) (Reply)

The Secret Method To Activate Flashlight / Iphone SE Vs Galaxy S10e Vs Huawei P30 Vs Xaomi Mi 10 / Redmi Airdots Wireless Earbuds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.