Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Body Found In California Lake Confirmed As Naya Rivera’s - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Body Found In California Lake Confirmed As Naya Rivera’s (3039 Views)

Big Sean Pays Tribute To His Ex Fianceé Naya Rivera / Big Sean Pays Tribute To His Ex Fianceé Naya Rivera / Glee Actress Naya Rivera Missing In Lake, But Son Found Safe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Body Found In California Lake Confirmed As Naya Rivera’s by ednawande2580: 9:58pm On Jul 13, 2020
Police have confirmed that the body pulled from Lake Piru on Monday is that of Glee actress Naya Rivera after a six-day search.

Rivera went missing on Wednesday afternoon during a boat day with her four-year-old son Josey.

He was found asleep on their pontoon but there was no trace of the 33-year-old former Glee star.

Earlier on Monday, the Ventura County Sheriff, Captain Eric Buschow announced that a body had been pulled from the water.

Captain Buschow has now confirmed that it was Rivera‘s and that the family had been informed, saying;

“This is an area we have been searching very hard. I do not know what the depth is, where she was found, I will have to get more details. We had boat crews out on the lake at first light this morning. This hits home for everybody involved. We are in the business of saving people. It is hard for everybody involved.”

He added that he hoped the discovery would bring some closure to her family, stressing;

“Finding out she is missing and then this day to day, the wait and not knowing… hopefully this provides some level of closure.”

The actress’ family rushed to the lake on Monday morning and some of her Glee castmates, including Heather Morris, were also there.

They held hands on the shore while waiting for more information from the star’s family and from the authorities.

Rivera was found on the seventh anniversary of Naya’s former co-star Cory Monteith’s death.

Her distraught family have also been at the scene of incident since her disappearance trying to assist investigators in their search for her.

Police said the county’s medical examiner has been called, and will take the body back to their office to be officially identified and to perform an autopsy.

The Sheriff’s Department did not not release any further details about the body.

https://www.mojidelano.com/2020/07/body-found-in-california-lake-confirmed-as-naya-riveras-as-cast-of-glee-gather-in-mourning-photos/

Cc Seun Lalasticlala MissyB3 dominique

1 Share

Re: Body Found In California Lake Confirmed As Naya Rivera’s by Righteousness89(m): 10:08pm On Jul 13, 2020
Sooo Terrible!!
Re: Body Found In California Lake Confirmed As Naya Rivera’s by VirginFinder: 10:16pm On Jul 13, 2020
Righteousness89:
Sooo Tterrible!!
Re: Body Found In California Lake Confirmed As Naya Rivera’s by longetivity(m): 10:55pm On Jul 13, 2020
beautiful world...... wicked people
Re: Body Found In California Lake Confirmed As Naya Rivera’s by Ishilove: 11:35pm On Jul 13, 2020
Oh jeez... This lady sad
Re: Body Found In California Lake Confirmed As Naya Rivera’s by Ishilove: 11:36pm On Jul 13, 2020
VirginFinder:

Virginfinder! Since when did you become a grammer nazi?
Re: Body Found In California Lake Confirmed As Naya Rivera’s by Ishilove: 11:36pm On Jul 13, 2020
Re: Body Found In California Lake Confirmed As Naya Rivera’s by kollinskollins(m): 12:31am On Jul 14, 2020
[quote author=VirginFinder post=91686560][/quote] So terrible
Not sooo
Re: Body Found In California Lake Confirmed As Naya Rivera’s by Masking: 1:10am On Jul 14, 2020
kollinskollins:
So terrible
Not sooo

Lol
His obsession is with caps i guess
Re: Body Found In California Lake Confirmed As Naya Rivera’s by Kobicove(m): 1:15am On Jul 14, 2020
R.I.P to her
Re: Body Found In California Lake Confirmed As Naya Rivera’s by We4all: 1:37am On Jul 14, 2020
It looks more like suicide. Or, why would she jump into the lake if her son was on the boat? And I doubt if her intention was to swim in the lake, cos that would mean leaving her son all by himself, which I doubt she would have wanted to.

So in the and, everything points to 'impulsive suicide', and inviting her son as a spectator, is a mystery which may never be unravelled.

3 Likes

Re: Body Found In California Lake Confirmed As Naya Rivera’s by EbenezerTriumph: 1:52am On Jul 14, 2020
Ishilove:
Oh jeez... This lady sad
is she a p0rn star?
I just came across her nudes
Re: Body Found In California Lake Confirmed As Naya Rivera’s by Houseofglam7(f): 1:59am On Jul 14, 2020
cry
Re: Body Found In California Lake Confirmed As Naya Rivera’s by Vulcanheph(m): 6:40am On Jul 14, 2020
Poor boy....he's gonna be traumatized for a very long time.
Re: Body Found In California Lake Confirmed As Naya Rivera’s by phranklyn92(m): 6:57am On Jul 14, 2020
Righteousness89:
Sooo Tterrible!!
Re: Body Found In California Lake Confirmed As Naya Rivera’s by Sabadon(m): 8:51am On Jul 14, 2020
ohhhh myyyy....RIP
Re: Body Found In California Lake Confirmed As Naya Rivera’s by janedearie: 8:51am On Jul 14, 2020

1 Like

Re: Body Found In California Lake Confirmed As Naya Rivera’s by Vyzz: 11:31am On Jul 14, 2020
[quote author=phranklyn92 post=91692436][/quote]

. grin

Righteousness89 nazi
Re: Body Found In California Lake Confirmed As Naya Rivera’s by csamii: 11:32am On Jul 14, 2020
RIP Santana in Glee. My favorite character that year.
Re: Body Found In California Lake Confirmed As Naya Rivera’s by faithfull18(f): 12:35pm On Jul 14, 2020
Hmmn.
Re: Body Found In California Lake Confirmed As Naya Rivera’s by TheSourcerer: 1:04pm On Jul 14, 2020
A killer on the loose .....
Re: Body Found In California Lake Confirmed As Naya Rivera’s by tillaman(m): 1:38pm On Jul 14, 2020
Damn Naya Rivera is dead
Re: Body Found In California Lake Confirmed As Naya Rivera’s by kiddkash(m): 2:45pm On Jul 14, 2020
miss them glee stars

from cory to naya

(1) (Reply)

We Will Never Get To See This Kinds Of Wizkid Again (photos) / I Came Accross Dis Young Finest Female Artist Nigeria Ever Produce / Davido Gives Exclusive Tour Into His Multi-million Naira Mansion In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.