Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

See 10,000s Of Priests And Pastors Defiling Millions Of Children Worldwide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See 10,000s Of Priests And Pastors Defiling Millions Of Children Worldwide (1763 Views)

5g Is The Apocalypse: 100s Of Priests & Nuns Defiling Babies And Children / The Coronavirus Is Pedophilia: Raping Children Worldwide Preparing 4 AntiChrist / Zack Orji Speaks On Tithing & Those Who Condemn Tithing And Pastors (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See 10,000s Of Priests And Pastors Defiling Millions Of Children Worldwide by Thepsyhiccensor: 10:44pm On Jul 13, 2020
Blessed are the poor

Key words: Priest Pastor Child Rape

https://www.google.com/search?q=priest+pastor+child+rape&client=ms-android-americamovil-us-revc&source=android-browser&prmd=nvi&sxsrf=ALeKk03D-CjXwGgVJ3pw-stmF6XZtrhKNw:1594641868981&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiD05Pxl8rqAhUpgnIEHceLBEoQ_AUoA3oECAwQAw&biw=360&bih=520

You won't laugh at me after you see what they are covering up with the fake Coronavirus news of deaths everyday. It's a big hoax. Use the power of social media to name them devils so security forces can round them up, so your prosecutors can trial them and finally Nigerian judges can judge them. As a Sango follower I am a firm believer in civilized law and I hate jungle justice because only devils win with it.

Name them devils or suffer the wrath of change

Re: See 10,000s Of Priests And Pastors Defiling Millions Of Children Worldwide by Thepsyhiccensor: 10:46pm On Jul 13, 2020
Name those devils

Round up those devils

Trial those devils

Judge those devils

Re: See 10,000s Of Priests And Pastors Defiling Millions Of Children Worldwide by Thepsyhiccensor: 11:19pm On Jul 13, 2020
See for yourself always
Re: See 10,000s Of Priests And Pastors Defiling Millions Of Children Worldwide by Thepsyhiccensor: 11:28pm On Jul 13, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
The amount of rape cases in nigeria is getting high these days i would advocate that our lawmakers to create more strict punishments for rapist. Like chemical castration, life improsement and so on.

nairalanders what do you think would be the best punishment for rapist?undecided

mine: they should be sentenced to prison till arsenal wins champions league. cool

Wake up out your slumber
Re: See 10,000s Of Priests And Pastors Defiling Millions Of Children Worldwide by XXXXTENTACION: 11:31pm On Jul 13, 2020
Thepsyhiccensor:

Wake up out your slumber
I will soon come for your soul. cry
Re: See 10,000s Of Priests And Pastors Defiling Millions Of Children Worldwide by Thepsyhiccensor: 11:34pm On Jul 13, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
I will soon come for your soul. cry

grin

Stop coming for me troll. Me never come for you just defend against your unjust attacks.
Re: See 10,000s Of Priests And Pastors Defiling Millions Of Children Worldwide by XXXXTENTACION: 11:39pm On Jul 13, 2020
Thepsyhiccensor:

grin

Stop coming for me troll. Me never come for you just defend against your unjust attacks.

you have tampared with the blood as such your soul is mine you shall drop dead in the next three days.
Re: See 10,000s Of Priests And Pastors Defiling Millions Of Children Worldwide by Thepsyhiccensor: 11:44pm On Jul 13, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
you have tampared with the blood as such your soul is mine you shall drop dead in the next three days.

Everyday is a good day to die

Everyday is a good day to live

Re: See 10,000s Of Priests And Pastors Defiling Millions Of Children Worldwide by Thepsyhiccensor: 11:46pm On Jul 13, 2020

Re: See 10,000s Of Priests And Pastors Defiling Millions Of Children Worldwide by XXXXTENTACION: 11:51pm On Jul 13, 2020
Thepsyhiccensor:

Everyday is a good day to die
Everyday is a good day to live
the vultures of the night have heard your rantings.
the spirits of asmodeus have also seen your moves we shall soon pay you a visit.
Re: See 10,000s Of Priests And Pastors Defiling Millions Of Children Worldwide by Thepsyhiccensor: 11:56pm On Jul 13, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
the vultures of the night have heard your rantings.

the spirits of asmodeus have also seen your moves we shall soon pay you a visit.

Stop trolling me Bobrisky

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z9rurBsAnY

Re: See 10,000s Of Priests And Pastors Defiling Millions Of Children Worldwide by XXXXTENTACION: 12:04am On Jul 14, 2020
Thepsyhiccensor:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z9rurBsAnY

by exactly 12:30 this night i will send the demon osiris to torment you and also to make sure that you become one of my disciples that will follow me to hell cry your soul is mine.
Re: See 10,000s Of Priests And Pastors Defiling Millions Of Children Worldwide by Thepsyhiccensor: 12:07am On Jul 14, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
by exactly 12:30 this night i will send the demon osiris to torment you and also to make sure that you become one of my disciples that will follow me to hell cry your soul is mine.

Re: See 10,000s Of Priests And Pastors Defiling Millions Of Children Worldwide by XXXXTENTACION: 12:09am On Jul 14, 2020
Thepsyhiccensor:

I work for the n.w.o you will be among those to recieve the mark. cry
Re: See 10,000s Of Priests And Pastors Defiling Millions Of Children Worldwide by Thepsyhiccensor: 12:09am On Jul 14, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
I work for the n.w.o you will be among those to recieve the mark. cry

Stop trolling me
Re: See 10,000s Of Priests And Pastors Defiling Millions Of Children Worldwide by XXXXTENTACION: 12:15am On Jul 14, 2020
Thepsyhiccensor:

Stop trolling me
I already have your i.p address i will soon get your location i will send my demons to visit you. I want your soul. cry
Re: See 10,000s Of Priests And Pastors Defiling Millions Of Children Worldwide by Thepsyhiccensor: 12:17am On Jul 14, 2020
The Coronavirus is pedophilia Baal worship a detractor public scare scripted by the Simpson cartoon as well as other forms of medium
Re: See 10,000s Of Priests And Pastors Defiling Millions Of Children Worldwide by Thepsyhiccensor: 1:18am On Jul 14, 2020
Re: See 10,000s Of Priests And Pastors Defiling Millions Of Children Worldwide by Thepsyhiccensor: 2:01am On Jul 14, 2020
God hate sodomy
Re: See 10,000s Of Priests And Pastors Defiling Millions Of Children Worldwide by Thepsyhiccensor: 11:10am On Jul 14, 2020
5g is the Apocalypse which means to uncover to reveal
Re: See 10,000s Of Priests And Pastors Defiling Millions Of Children Worldwide by Thepsyhiccensor: 8:45pm On Jul 14, 2020
See for yourself
Re: See 10,000s Of Priests And Pastors Defiling Millions Of Children Worldwide by Thepsyhiccensor: 1:34am On Jul 15, 2020
Name them devils
Re: See 10,000s Of Priests And Pastors Defiling Millions Of Children Worldwide by Thepsyhiccensor: 10:31am On Jul 15, 2020
The Coronavirus is pedophilia Baal worship
Re: See 10,000s Of Priests And Pastors Defiling Millions Of Children Worldwide by Thepsyhiccensor: 12:28pm On Jul 15, 2020
Re: See 10,000s Of Priests And Pastors Defiling Millions Of Children Worldwide by Thepsyhiccensor: 1:09pm On Jul 15, 2020
Blessed are the poor

Key words: Priest Pastor Child Rape

https://www.google.com/search?q=priest+pastor+child+rape&client=ms-android-americamovil-us-revc&source=android-browser&prmd=nvi&sxsrf=ALeKk03D-CjXwGgVJ3pw-stmF6XZtrhKNw:1594641868981&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiD05Pxl8rqAhUpgnIEHceLBEoQ_AUoA3oECAwQAw&biw=360&bih=520

You won't laugh at me after you see what they are covering up with the fake Coronavirus news of deaths everyday. It's a big hoax. Use the power of social media to name them devils so security forces can round them up, so your prosecutors can trial them and finally Nigerian judges can judge them. As a Sango follower I am a firm believer in civilized law and I hate jungle justice because only devils win with it.

Re: See 10,000s Of Priests And Pastors Defiling Millions Of Children Worldwide by Thepsyhiccensor: 12:00pm On Jul 21, 2020
See for yourself
Re: See 10,000s Of Priests And Pastors Defiling Millions Of Children Worldwide by Thepsyhiccensor: 2:28pm On Jul 23, 2020
Time to tell the truth
Re: See 10,000s Of Priests And Pastors Defiling Millions Of Children Worldwide by Thepsyhiccensor: 8:25pm On Jul 23, 2020
Re: See 10,000s Of Priests And Pastors Defiling Millions Of Children Worldwide by Thepsyhiccensor: 9:38pm On Jul 28, 2020
The Coronavirus is pedophilia Baal worship
Re: See 10,000s Of Priests And Pastors Defiling Millions Of Children Worldwide by Thepsyhiccensor: 2:07am On Jul 29, 2020
UncleSnr:
Nigerians!!! Nigerians!!! Nigerians!!!

Let's try our spiritual and physical best to avoid these countries that have made a pact with the devil by recognizing marriage equality. We are better than these countries, we are wiser than their citizens, we are richer economically, we have free healthcare, we have quality education, we have a higher life expectancy etc because we have chosen to side with god ... which god I'm I talking about? Any god that sanctions death on homosexuals......

Here are the countries we must avoid so we don't end up as unfortunate as they are...

Argentina
Australia
Belgium
Brazil
Canada
Colombia
Denmark
Finland
France
Germany
Iceland
Ireland
Luxembourg
Malta
Mexico
Netherlands
New Zealand
Norway
Portugal
South Africa
Spain
Sweden
United kingdom
United States
Uruguay

These countries are currently receiving the wrath of the lord, avoid these countries....God bless you brethrens as we continue hating on homosexuals and homosexuality.

Please pay your tithes to avoid divine curses �� grin grin

(1) (Reply)

"She Needs Six Derica's Of Sense' - Zlatan Mocks Erica / REMA Buys Teeth Bling Bling Worth 11million Naira / Bbnaija Truth Or Dare: Jackie B Captured Squatting 30times After Refusing 2 Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.