Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,027 members, 7,825,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

It Is World Black Elites That Do Not Value Black Life - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is World Black Elites That Do Not Value Black Life (2262 Views)

Nigeria’s Not Broke; It’s Political Elites That Are “broque" / Nigeria Is Not Broke, It’s Political Elites That Are “Broque” By Farooq Kperogi / Is There A Single 2nd Or 1st World Black Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is World Black Elites That Do Not Value Black Life by Thepsyhiccensor: 12:14am On Jul 22, 2020
Name them devils if you desire a revolution now!
Re: It Is World Black Elites That Do Not Value Black Life by Thepsyhiccensor: 12:21pm On Jul 22, 2020
Rome is church of Satan. Rome was founded by satanic Black Greek, Black Spartans, Black Egyptian, Black Carthegeans, and Black Syrian. All these peoples descended from Black Babylon after God Almighty scattered them. Gay is the New World Order because it is the old world pagan polytheistic society who practiced sacred sex magick prostitution. All of these ancient societies were sophisticated and libraries and universities. In them the collegiate or university cults, anyone desiring to rise above a persecuted slave in Rome had to practice their mantras, do their dances, make offerings to Roman gods. Even Jews were forced to be inside the synagogue cult if he or she desired a good lifestyle. All religions were tolerated in Rome save Monotheism. The law made sure you worshipped multiple deities as this was the custom of Rome. The Bible calls this the fornication of Rome or sleeping with many gods. These people performed sex rituals to please these gods inside their secret cults. The Romans however worshipped their gods out in the open with debauchery while wearing masks and costumes the elites performed ever type of brothel sin. Brothels were the culture of Rome and one of the favorite pass times. Gay bath houses were gigantic in Rome. There was rape of slaves open in the streets and no law against it. Slaves had no rights in Rome which forced everyone to become Roman to escape slavery. This is called initiation and that's what is going on right now with masks, social distancing and the mark of the beast.

How come no one is telling you that these people were Blacks?

Black Greeks

Black Syrians

Black Romans

Black Germany

Black France

Black Britain

Black Hebrews

5g is the Apocalypse which means to uncover to reveal

Opening the seals
Re: It Is World Black Elites That Do Not Value Black Life by Thepsyhiccensor: 6:48pm On Jul 22, 2020
Black Rome the cruxifiers of the Black Christ and killers of God's prophets.
Re: It Is World Black Elites That Do Not Value Black Life by Thepsyhiccensor: 9:50pm On Jul 23, 2020
Rome is church of Satan
Re: It Is World Black Elites That Do Not Value Black Life by Thepsyhiccensor: 1:42pm On Jul 29, 2020

We are in the End Times, and the time is near when Luciferian Baal Worship will become the official religion of the world.
The Old Testament and the New Testament fully agree. Satan has staged events - including what we are seeing right now in the Patriot Movement.

Baal Worshipers have always acted like vampires and werewolves in secret. Their Satan-inspired practices require both cannibalism and drinking human sacrificial blood for the sake of greater magic. And the blood of the most innocent is what they covet most.

To understand the mindset behind abortion, one must understand the old religion of Baal worship. Before St Patrick brought Christianity to Ireland, the worship of Baal was commonplace.

Just as in ancient Canaan and other parts of the Middle East, the followers of this pagan religion indulged in the rite of child sacrifice. They believed the ritual incineration of a child was especially pleasing to Baal, the demon entity that ruled their spiritual lives.

Through this nauseating rite they sought to appease their god and secure prosperity for the families concerned. The Bible refers in many places to this practice among the original inhabitants of Canaan. The god in question was usually Molech, another name for Baal.

When the child,likely a newborn, was handed over by his mother, the priests of Molech would raise a deafening beat on their drums to drown out the victim's pitiful screams and possibly those of the mother.The drumming sound also exerted a powerful hypnotic effect on all gathered.

Jesus says Beelzebub is Lucifer. 'Baal' has different pronunciations in different places. So, you will see Baal, Bel in Babylon, and Beel in the land of the Philistines - Canaan. Beelzebub was a Philistine god, that the Jews hated. It means Baal Master, or lord of the flies.

Every family that wants Baal's favor has to murder an innocent child on their alter to this monster. And it wasn't a swift murder. It was burning them alive. That's why Daniel's Jewish companions were thrown into a fire. It was the fire of Baal. Daniel Chapter 3.

This began with Nimrod and his uncle Canaan shortly after Noah's flood. These two reintroduced the core of Luciferian religion to the reformed world, the same religion that destroyed Noah's generation - the Luciferian, Anunnaki Religion. Nimrod, son of Cush and grandson of Ham.

We learn much about a biblical character by their names. Nimrod’s name means rebel; one who refuses allegiance to and opposes by force an established government or ruling authority. Nimrod refused adherence to, and opposed by force, God’s righteous governing authority.

Nimrod’s rebellious motivation, he built the first ‘kingdom’of man rule. Take note of the term,man ruling over man,a secular State government that rejected the rule of Jehovah. Scripture says, “The beginning of his kingdom was Babel, and Erech, and Accad, and Calneh...

They worshiped Fallen Angels, Nephilim, and demons that demanded human blood sacrifices. The Luciferian religion is Baal Worship. Satanism is not ruling the world. They serve the Luciferian Cabal. The Greek gods were the fallen angels.

The Minotaur-ancient Greek monster, half-man and half-bull. The beast lived inside a labyrinth, where he devoured 14 human sacrifices each year. Today, the Minotaur is popular in fantasy and sci-fi. He appears in Dungeons and Dragons, Dr. Who, Wrath of the Titans and more.

According to the research of Fritz Springmeier, the highest ranking Satanists answer to the Highest of the Bloodlines, which are considered Luciferian Royalty, people who claim to have the blood of gods (Fallen Angels) in their veins.

Satan, fallen angels, and demons, all have their hands tied until- humans sin. And as we sin we "loose" their hands so that they can kill. That's why they demand innocent blood. And abortion serves that purpose!

What are the keys to heaven?
In the Gospel of Matthew 16:19, Jesus says to Peter, "I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on Earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on Earth shall be loosed in heaven." 

OUR WORDS BIND.

Right now there is global human outrage. The internet is allowing people to learn that Luciferians have controlled world events, and even trashed economies leading to starvation. But worse, we have learned that they are sacrificing our children by the millions worldwide.

In their twisted minds, this gives them power & authority & fame & fortune. They sell their souls for the things of the world. There are cults that the world would consider Christian & they take direct orders from the Illuminati, mostly through Luciferian initiated Freemasons-32^

The Illuminati existed long ago, long before Adam Weishaupt, who started a group he called the "Illuminati". Before they were called the "Illuminati" they had different names. In the past, they were the elite priesthood of the ancient mystery religions-Egypt Babylon Greece, Rome

The high ranking priests of Babylon, Egypt, Greece, etc. hid secrets in plain sight in the form of symbols, images, rituals etc. They have kept the real meanings of their rituals, symbols, etc. to themselves & made up explanations to tell the common people & their lower priests.

Symbolism is the language of the Luciferians; in fact it is the language of Masonry mysticism and philosophy. THEY thought that symbolism was a more ingenious and ideal method of preserving their transcendental knowledge. "SYMBOLISM WILL BE THEIR DOWNFALL~Q

Symbolism WILL be their DOWNFALL~Q 
Alfa Romeo
It symbol features a ‘biscione’ that is a serpent eating a child,terrifying the people,also leaving them in confusion what the serpent symbolizes to as the human child signifies to the Moor.

Chicago Bulls
Have a close look and try turning the logo reveals a robot sitting on a park bench reading a bible.

UNILEVER
The 23 symbols you should be able to find include a sun, a hand, a bee, a palm tree, hair, a steaming bowl, DNA, a tea leaf, ice cream, a container, clothes, lips, a bird, a fish, a heart and more abstract symbols.

Rome is church of Satan and church of Satan is Rome

Re: It Is World Black Elites That Do Not Value Black Life by Ugwuoke347(m): 2:03pm On Jul 29, 2020
Thepsyhiccensor:
I say this for several reasons which are rooted in righteousness and love for God Almighty. Yet I will not present my points with emotions yet clear logic.

1. Africa is the richest continent upon Earth yet has the most abject poverty.

2. No African Black nation anywhere on Earth is an independent nation.

3. Even within European nations with booming economies Black communities are the poorest and most neglected.

4. African and Black children are sold around the world for ritual sacrifice, organ theft, and prostitution slavery more than any race.

5. African people have more cults or criminal mafias than any people on Earth and are the world's oldest. Corruption is a way of life not just a nuisance for Blacks. The same goes in Diaspora with gangs and Freemasonic cults controlling all Black affairs.

6. Blacks kill more Blacks in Chicago than soldiers die in actual combat yet they yell in the streets Black Lives Matter. They make a ridicule of injustices done to Blacks by staging these phony events to own the media.

7. Black witch doctors sacrifice thousands of people and children and there is never any public outcry. In fact a witch doctor in Togo was found with thousands of corpses underneath his compound. If this was a White man it would have been international news yet Black life doesnt matter to Black elites.

8. Violence in Black countries and communities against the outspoken is the most oppressive among any race. In fact Christ was crucified in Africa. Israel was in Africa before the maps were changed to fit Freemasonry matrix. In fact the evil Freemasonry is an offshoot of ancient Black cults. The oldest Freemason lodge is in Ethiopia.

Black Rome the cruxifiers of the Black Christ and killers of God's prophets.

I define Rome as similar as many tribal religions that have shrines dedicated to human sacrifice for worldly gain. This what Abraham to Christ then Prophet Muhammad fought against. Rome masks itself as Christians yet are really engaged in draconian pagan witchcraft. A Blackman Barack Obama pushed for Gay Marriage all over the world defying God's law. And they say his father is Kenyan. Call them by their father's name Holy Quran 33:5

Truth of the day!
Amplify the decibel, please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is World Black Elites That Do Not Value Black Life by Thepsyhiccensor: 2:26pm On Jul 29, 2020
And no one dare challenge the truth either so they caluminate the characters of truth tellers.
Re: It Is World Black Elites That Do Not Value Black Life by Thepsyhiccensor: 3:32pm On Jul 29, 2020
VIRALMULA.COM
Veteran Nollywood Actor, Paul Obazele is on the news again and this time around he has made a damning revelation about the Nigerian Movie Industry..

The Former President of the Association of Movie Producers in Nigeria, in a recent chat with Saturday Beats said that it was unfortunate that gay and lesbian movie producers are the ones calling the shots in the movie scene.

Paul Obazele said;

Viralmula.com “I would not lie, we have gay producers and lesbians in the Nigerian entertainment industry and they are the people in control. Why are we hiding it? When I was president of the Association of Movie Producers, I was against them. Why are we pretending that it does not happen?

The same way it happens in Nollywood is the same way it happens in the medical field and other fields. The truth be told, it happens across the board. If you mention the names of some producers, I would gladly tell you if they are gay or not; they cannot do anything to me.

If they bring a war to me, I would take it to their doorsteps. I do not give into gossips but I have got to a place in my life when some unsolicited pieces of information come to me. They must tell me. I am an elder in this industry and that is why I said if you mention names, I would tell you if the person is gay or not. It does not elude us; it happens within our rank and file. But like I always say, sex is not the ultimate step to attaining success, it is hard work

So what's the whole issue of killing gays if Blacks are secretly doing homosexuality as a satanic cult practice? Outwardly condemning it only hides it more and causes homosexuality to do more damage to your societies. This is not to say you should accept homosexuality yet it is to flush out the perverts. Call it what it is, homosexuality is apart of devil worship. And if you have shrines dedicated to human sacrifice then that's satanic worship.

Wake up out your slumber

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDDC Says Senator Used 11 Companies To Secure N3.6 Billion Contracts / Pastor Reburies George Floyd In Imo State (pic) / BREAKING News: Happen Now Video Live Mysterious Heavy Fire In Lagos Beach.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.