Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,654 members, 7,955,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:49 AM

Advantages Of Forex Trading - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Advantages Of Forex Trading (534 Views)

Discover The Advantages Of Forex Trading With Alpari Nigeria / Fraud Beware Of “ Forex Trading Business” / A Little Bit Of Forex Memes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advantages Of Forex Trading by Incips: 1:41am On Jul 14, 2020
Hi dear all traders, as all are know that forex trading have a lot of advanteges like
1- forex bussines is for all type of people.
2- forex gave us a oppertunity to settle our life.
3- forex being a independent person.
4- forex is good oppertunity for jobless persons.
5- forex is a best for ladies etc.
Re: Advantages Of Forex Trading by Nobody: 3:49am On Jul 14, 2020
What about the disadvantages?
Re: Advantages Of Forex Trading by donvicky2007: 12:21pm On Jul 17, 2020
DominusPrime:
What about the disadvantages?

Disadvantage is that you can lose all your investment at a go if you aren't experience in forex trading.
Re: Advantages Of Forex Trading by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 17, 2020
donvicky2007:

Disadvantage is that you can lose all your investment at a go if you aren't experience in forex trading.
My point exactly. A lot of people paint forex to make it look easy. No one tells you that 95% of new retail traders will blow their accounts. And this experience we are talking about takes months or eve years to master. It takes a while to even find a strategy that works for one. Sometimes I think it's better to let the professionals trade for you.
Re: Advantages Of Forex Trading by donvicky2007: 2:42pm On Jul 17, 2020
DominusPrime:

My point exactly. A lot of people paint forex to make it look easy. No one tells you that 95% of new retail traders will blow their accounts. And this experience we are talking about takes months or eve years to master. It takes a while to even find a strategy that works for one. Sometimes I think it's better to let the professionals trade for you.

Of course, the best bet is to be a forex investor than forex trader for a novice.

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Forex Trading by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 18, 2020
Binary trading , minimal risks, 90% success rate
Surely, its better than nothing, for real you make 7 out of 9 trades with this platform and with a $400 investment you can be assured of around $70 a day and thats $2100 a month, ... For life, it may not be much but it assured

Try to look into what I'm saying and if its OK you can call me or WhatsApp me on 08067344821
Re: Advantages Of Forex Trading by Kobicove(m): 4:55pm On Jul 18, 2020
boxdfrosh:

Binary trading , minimal risks, 90% success rate
Surely, its better than nothing, for real you make 7 out of 9 trades with this platform and with a $400 investment you can be assured of around $70 a day and thats $2100 a month, ... For life, it may not be much but it assured

Try to look into what I'm saying and if its OK you can call me or WhatsApp me on 08067344821

What happens if you blow the person's account?

(1) (Reply)

Does Investing In Rhea Investment Real Or Scam? / Hey! FOREX Beginners And Intermediates, Get In Here / Whatis Forest Trading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.