Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Operation Lion Walk Kick Herdsmen Out Of 3 Imo Communities - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Operation Lion Walk Kick Herdsmen Out Of 3 Imo Communities (1592 Views)

Army Raids Imo Communities, Arrests Youths, Residents Over IPOB, ESN Membership / Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) / Afenifere Can’t Order Herdsmen Out Of South West –miyetti Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Operation Lion Walk Kick Herdsmen Out Of 3 Imo Communities by Kwili: 10:50am On Jul 14, 2020
Arrewa:
shut up!!

Tell me are those herdsmen you're chasing and humiliating kill or rape any member of your family??

So because of criminals disguising as herdsmen killing and raping people... You want to use that as an excuse to be humiliating herdsmen down east?

What if we start doing the same to your brothers??

Do you think we don't have the records of how your people have been kidnapping our children??

You think we don't have the records of Aba and onitsha massacre??

Igbos are violent and conservative!!

Majority of you people are filled with hatred and bigotry!!

You want to take over other places but you are afraid of others taking over your land...

You want to do Bussiness in other region without being stereotyped as drug lords, scammers and ritualist...

But here you are stereotyping all herdsmen as killers and rapists!!

Swimming in an ocean of hypocrisy

shut up u cursed Fulani he goat.
all Fulanis are terrorist including d unborn ones.
we will continue to give them hot pursuit anywhere around the south and treat them like criminals that they are.
Re: Operation Lion Walk Kick Herdsmen Out Of 3 Imo Communities by Kwili: 10:53am On Jul 14, 2020
Arrewa:
shut up! An igbo man will never ever rule this country...

You will only see others rulling but will never ever preside over the affair of this country...

Continue hating!!

Continue evicting herdsmen and tagging them terrorist.

We are watching...

before 2023 liegeria will seize to exist.
u Fulanis are parasites.
Re: Operation Lion Walk Kick Herdsmen Out Of 3 Imo Communities by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 14, 2020
CODEIN:

Keep dreaming when they are in control and have alreaady taken overthe country since before we were born, these bastards will continue to come back and hunt everyone since they believe nigeria is their property as declared by ahmadu bello who follows the way of their superior fulani jihadist Usman dan fodio, and the british made it so to keep the rest of the black natives underdeveloped. Permanent solution is for every group to deamalgamate away to go form their own nation because the contraption has expired, then only can these terrorist jihadists be stopped, otherwise there are many hungry village chiefs and politicians that will compromise because of love for money is bigger than the love for their people. Do you get it?
Men I get it. You put it rightly. Our very own leaders will compromise because of money. They will sell their sons and daughters to the fulani herdsmen. Well for me I don't care about division of the country or whether it remains a single entity. My solution to all this is way beyond that. This country is in ruins
Re: Operation Lion Walk Kick Herdsmen Out Of 3 Imo Communities by Vyzz: 11:34am On Jul 14, 2020
Arrewa:
Noted!!

So herdsmen have no right to peacefully herd their cows in igbo land...

They're being humiliated and chased out by ndi igbo calling them terrorists that came to take over their land!!

But an igbo man is free to come to kano and work...

An igbo man is free to come and sell Gala and mineral in kano and Kaduna some of them even rent shops to sell stuffs.

But a fulani man has no right to herd his cow in a bush in igbo land!!

We are watching...

The New Generation are watching...

We are recording and watching the hatred and the hypocrisy.

Believe me... We will pay back in due time

What will u do about it?....

Chase them out of Nigeria grin
Re: Operation Lion Walk Kick Herdsmen Out Of 3 Imo Communities by Vyzz: 11:36am On Jul 14, 2020
cheesy
Re: Operation Lion Walk Kick Herdsmen Out Of 3 Imo Communities by Oruz: 11:40am On Jul 14, 2020
To be sincere this arewa man is an idiot. I can't just imagine a human with such a foolish mentality. Iimeh (goat).
Re: Operation Lion Walk Kick Herdsmen Out Of 3 Imo Communities by maiunguwar: 12:18pm On Jul 14, 2020
omenka:
Morning dose of chest beating delivered. cheesy cheesy

Kai, these my brothers ehn!
Igbo man Bleep ya mama before?Why you one die on top Igbo matter?

2 Likes

Re: Operation Lion Walk Kick Herdsmen Out Of 3 Imo Communities by escohido123: 2:49pm On Jul 14, 2020
Arrewa:
shut up!!

Tell me are those herdsmen you're chasing and humiliating kill or rape any member of your family??

So because of criminals disguising as herdsmen killing and raping people... You want to use that as an excuse to be humiliating herdsmen down east?

What if we start doing the same to your brothers??

Do you think we don't have the records of how your people have been kidnapping our children??

You think we don't have the records of Aba and onitsha massacre??

Igbos are violent and conservative!!

Majority of you people are filled with hatred and bigotry!!

You want to take over other places but you are afraid of others taking over your land...

You want to do Bussiness in other region without being stereotyped as drug lords, scammers and ritualist...

But here you are stereotyping all herdsmen as killers and rapists!!

Swimming in an ocean of hypocrisy

Oga have u bothered to ask iurself why it is ur pple that is being chased up and down the country?
Think about it cos jungle go soon mature.
Re: Operation Lion Walk Kick Herdsmen Out Of 3 Imo Communities by BERNIMOORE: 2:58pm On Jul 14, 2020
What's the fear in branding lion walk in igbo language, which will make it sounds dreadful. Its time we start using our mother tongue.

Although I salute the courage of our eastern brothers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra State Economy: The Role Of The Church! / Obaseki Annihilated Ize Iyamu. / List Of States Yet To Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.