Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Join This FREE Copywriting Training NOW - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Join This FREE Copywriting Training NOW (292 Views)

Bachelor Of Copywriting Training For High Earning Opportunities / Free Copywriting Training!!! / Free Copywriting Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join This FREE Copywriting Training NOW by MegaStarr(m): 4:28am On Jul 14, 2020
 Are you struggling in today’s economy?
 Have you been laid off from your job?
 Are you a stay-at-home parent?
 Are you a college student?
 Are you retired?
 Are you disabled?
 Are you ready for a life of freedom?

IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO ANY OF THE ABOVE QUESTIONS, YOU MAY WANT TO READ THIS CAREFULLY

Imagine a life-changing career where you can throw away your schedule, work while wearing your pyjamas and still rake in decent bucks yearly? Can you imagine a job that allows you to live the lifestyle you’ve always wanted?

SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, RIGHT?[b][/b]
Well, luckily for you, it’s tested, true and 100% proven.

After graduating from the University in 2010, I was lucky enough to get a job many could only dream of. My joy soon turned to sorrow when I realized that I was used like an adjustable spanner. I would be called to work at any time of the day. Many times, I worked 14 hours in the night when every normal man is sleeping.

It was not unusual to find me working at least 14 hours every day for seven days a week. I virtually had no weekends, and very little time to rest. I was totally worn out. I lost nearly all my friends because I had no social life. Despite my hard work, I did not get any promotion for 6 years and was stuck in a rut.

I increasingly got frustrated. This situation turned me into an easily irritable person. I got angry easily for no reason and transferred the aggression to whoever was close. Gradually, even family members kept their distance. I knew that I was heading for trouble.

I had to make a CHANGE really quick. I kept searching for a way out. I spent almost half of my earnings seeking solution from life coaches. In the end, I gave up when I realised that they were just after getting money from me.

One fateful day, I stumbled upon a post in a popular Nigerian forum. The headline captivated my attention. I read to the end and BOOM! I had discovered a GOLDMINE. It had been sitting right in front of me but I could not see it.

I jumped into the offer immediately. That marked a 360-degree transformation in my life. I walked up to my manager and FIRED him. Today, I work freely at my own schedule. Most days I spend less than 2 hours at work. I have lots of free time for family vacations in addition to a handsome bank balance.

Is your present situation similar to mine? Don’t worry. THE SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEM IS RIGHT IN MY HANDS. Shhhhh!!!! Keep calm. The answer is:

COPYWRITING

The GOODNEWS is: you don’t have to waste time or throw away your hard earned money to get the solution. I have created a course that will fast track your journey towards becoming a professional copywriter.

You don’t have to be a Grade A student in English language to master this art. As a matter of fact, I only passed my O-Level English at the 3rd attempt. All you need is your laptop, or smart phone in addition to a desire to succeed.

At the end of this 'Copywriting Made Easy' Class, you will:
 Learn how to write irresistible sales copies that will capture your reader’s attention.
 Launch into a new career that gives you unbelievable freedom.
 Start making money from the comfort of your home.
 Receive credit alerts whenever you want to.
 Be courageous enough to sack your employers.
 Become the envy of your colleagues.

I LOVE HEARING STORIES LIKE THESE:
‘I had been jobless and frustrated for 7 years. The Copywriting Made Easy Class provided a launching pad for my career. I could never have believed that working can be this easy’.

‘Participating in the Copywriting Made Easy Class is by far the greatest decision I have ever made. My neighbours have never ceased to ask for the secret of my newfound success’.

How much would you be willing to pay to finally escape the rat race? At N200,000.00 the course has more than paid for itself. What if I tell you to pay N100,000.00? N50,000.00 or N20,000.00?

I have GOODNEWS for you.

For a limited time, the course will be available for JUST N5,000.00.

HOWEVER, YOU CAN JOIN FREE BEFORE MONDAY, 20TH JULY 2020.

If this does not help you escape poverty after 30 days, I wonder what will.

Take charge of your career and order your package NOW!

Join the FREE class on whatsapp by clicking the link below:

https://chat dot whatsapp dot com/FYs0p41WHOpHnCWaJCT9ol

Replace the 'dot' with '.' and remove the spaces.

Or contact me via WhatsApp
N/B: We will close the group once we have 50 participants. CIAO!

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Help Me Grow My Youtube Views / Importation Of Kitchen Gadgets / How Much Is Petrol In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.