Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Odm - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Odm (126 Views)

Our Odm For Today 22 January 2022 / Odm / Our Daily Manna Devotional For Jan. 21, 2018 ODM : Topic - World Agreement Day! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Odm by Diamond6real(f): 6:12am On Jul 14, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE IMPOSSIBLE WILL BECOME THE INCREDIBLE! COVID – 19 HEALED – 1.

BASIC SCRIPTURES: JOSHUA 10 : 1-14

Share with me the testimony below and know that your God is not a respecter of persons: “Good afternoon sir. I am Mr. Idaraesit Mfon Noah from Afaha Nsit, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria. I want to thank God for using you in liberating me from the Covid-19 pandemic.

I was among the 5 people that were confirmed positive when our samples were returned from Enugu State by the NCDC (National Centre for Disease Control). So while in isolation with my ODM (Our Daily Manna) praying one night, the angel of God appeared to me and assured me that I was healed.

The next day, I was discharged with no symptoms of Covid-19. Praise Master Jesus! Amen. From +234 -805-862-2652.” The world and even Africa lost thousands of souls to this CORONAVIRUS. The Holy Ghost wants you to know that there is the healing/PASS OVER GRACE which is available for every child of God. Psalm 91: 7-8 says: “A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.” THE REWARD OF THE WICKED means anything not planted and originated from your God! They shall fall by your side! IT SHALL PASS OVER YOU! Fear not! If God could make the sun stand still for Joshua about 3,227 years ago, Then He CAN do anything for you!

ODM PRAYER POINTS
Take any song of praise as led.

1. Pray about today’s word as it has touched you.
2. Follow the prayer plan above.
3. Sow your “SEED FOR THE INCREDIBLE.”
4. Pray about today as led now.

2 Likes

Re: Odm by Diamond6real(f): 6:34am On Jul 19, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: JEHOVAH OVER SURPRISE.” NOW I KNOW! (-2).

BASIC SCRIPTURES:
Psalm 30: 1 - 12
Acts 12: 15

Today’s 1st scripture Verse 5 says: “Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.” Your NIGHT season is OVER! YOUR MORNING season IS HERE! In this 2nd half of 2020, the LORD your God will do a thing that will be described AS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE! How you will move from WEEPING to DANCING will be UNBELIEVABLE!

That is why I call Jehovah God, the “TOO-GOOD-TO-BE-TRUE” GOD. Yes! TOO INCREDIBLE TO BE TRUE! Do you know that even the people who were praying/fasting for Peter’s release did not believe that their prayers were answered (2nd scripture). The testimony was TOO INCREDIBLE TO BE BELIEVED! Wow! UNBELIEVING PRAYER WARRIORS (Acts 12: 15).

Laughs! So EXPECT A MIRACLE that will be described as “TOO-GOOD- TO-BE-TRUE.” Oh! Lift up your hands and begin to pray in Tongues now or as led as you claim it now! I see the IMPOSSIBLE becoming the INCREDIBLE in this fasting programme!I see fruits of the womb – 23 children. I see 48 miracle new jobs even in this pandemic recession! I see someone screaming: “I am LIFTED!” “I AM LIFTED!” “I AM LIFTED!”

I see premature deaths being cancelled! I see debts being paid by you and to you! I see marital restoration of bliss and 18 marital connections! Oh, thank you LORD Jesus! I am being shown: What was to be an irreversible loss is being cancelled! I see your life and ministry stopping the celebration and boasting of an enemy!

“JEHOVAH OVER SURPRISE” will show up to silence your mockers before December 2020!Declare aloud 21 times now: “My life, family and ministry will disappoint my haters! My deliverance will shock HEROD (all satanic powers)! I am not going down! My business (call your company/business name) is not going down! My career and the labour of my hands cannot be FRUSTRATED/ DEMOTED by any wicked HEROD!

ODM PRAYER POINTS
Take any song of adoration as led.

1. Pray about today’s word as it has touched you.
2. Lord, give me THE TESTIMONY OF“TOO-GOOD-TO-BE-TRUE” and “TOO INCREDIBLE TO BE BELIEVED”in this 2nd half of 2020.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Did Christians Offend You? (nairaland) / At Your Breaking Point—Turn To God / The Revelation Of The Fear Of The Lord With Dr Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.