Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,222 members, 7,953,833 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:29 AM

Mention The Bad News That Made You Loose Your Appetite - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Mention The Bad News That Made You Loose Your Appetite (426 Views)

Big Brother Naija Season 9: Meet The "No Loose Guard" Dynamic Duos / Just Mention What You Want And It Will Be Done / All Hell Breaks Loose As Man Walks Into Own Funeral(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mention The Bad News That Made You Loose Your Appetite by Nobody: 6:14am On Jul 14, 2020
mine was around August 2017 earlie in morning my phone rang, when i pick the call a voice replied, "Hello is this mr .....? I am Mr ........ calling from ....... Hospital, your sister was found almost lifeless in her apartment at ......., if nothing is done urgently you will loose her".
can you imagine my state of mind after that call?.

I dare you to be strong enough to share your badnews.
Re: Mention The Bad News That Made You Loose Your Appetite by MolarT(m): 6:24am On Jul 14, 2020
Man Utd draw to Southampton last night

1 Like

Re: Mention The Bad News That Made You Loose Your Appetite by sammy7410(m): 6:37am On Jul 14, 2020
D day Fela die
I was like, "Goddamn, but life goes on

Re: Mention The Bad News That Made You Loose Your Appetite by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 14, 2020
MolarT:
Man Utd draw to Southampton last night

Lol
Re: Mention The Bad News That Made You Loose Your Appetite by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 14, 2020
sammy7410:
D day Fela die

Re: Mention The Bad News That Made You Loose Your Appetite by EngineerBode: 7:02am On Jul 14, 2020
The other thread was a joyful one. This one will be a sad one
Re: Mention The Bad News That Made You Loose Your Appetite by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 14, 2020
EngineerBode:
The other thread was a joyful one. This one will be a sad one

For strong minds

(1) (Reply)

Online Photo Contest / Australia Africa Economic Forum 2021 / GAGE Awards Releases Nomination List For The 2021 Edition – Mr Macaroni, Nengi,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.