Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Obaseki Holds Zoom Meeting With Buhari, Says "I'm The President's Son" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Holds Zoom Meeting With Buhari, Says "I'm The President's Son" (61137 Views)

Alaafin’s Last Wish Was To See Tinubu Elected President – Son / FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" / Minister Kemi Adeosun Spotted With Buhari Amid NYSC Certificate Forgery. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obaseki Holds Zoom Meeting With Buhari, Says "I'm The President's Son" by suasmablow(m): 7:07am On Jul 14, 2020
My relationship with President @MBuhari is that of a father and son.

I was on a zoom meeting with the President, during which we engaged on development issues affecting Edo people and Nigerians.

We also discussed measures to manage the spread of #COVID19.

https://mobile.twitter.com/GovernorObaseki/status/1282730013201137668

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki Holds Zoom Meeting With Buhari, Says "I'm The President's Son" by SmartProf(m): 7:09am On Jul 14, 2020
Oga maybe you are the step son o, cos not too long ago El Rufai said it was Festus Keyamo. Well, maybe a DNA test will settle this so that u guys won't go to the Supreme Court and disturb those judges grin. Brave Governor, I wish you the best.

262 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obaseki Holds Zoom Meeting With Buhari, Says "I'm The President's Son" by chatinent: 7:15am On Jul 14, 2020
He meant 'puppet' actually.

17 Likes

Re: Obaseki Holds Zoom Meeting With Buhari, Says "I'm The President's Son" by Chris6music: 7:20am On Jul 14, 2020
Lol
Re: Obaseki Holds Zoom Meeting With Buhari, Says "I'm The President's Son" by omenka(m): 7:22am On Jul 14, 2020
Politicians have no soul, just flesh and interests, simple.

Especially pdp supporters- just yesterday, this same Obaseki was their arch enemy, today, he's their poster boy for what an angel should look and act like.

Spits.

Ipod miscreants claim they've nothing to do with pdp, but whenever one takes a shot at pdp, the first people to attack the person is ipod miscreants.

Only a Pig would think we don't know ipod is simply Ifeanyi Uba's Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria (TAN) rebranded. grin

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obaseki Holds Zoom Meeting With Buhari, Says "I'm The President's Son" by RuddyFusion(m): 7:24am On Jul 14, 2020
I.ike the laptop

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki Holds Zoom Meeting With Buhari, Says "I'm The President's Son" by muykem: 7:27am On Jul 14, 2020
You want to lose IPOB support.

87 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Obaseki Holds Zoom Meeting With Buhari, Says "I'm The President's Son" by Christology(m): 7:28am On Jul 14, 2020
president son koh shey then no gree u see president, that day u been wan defect

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Holds Zoom Meeting With Buhari, Says "I'm The President's Son" by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:28am On Jul 14, 2020
omenka:

Especially pdp supporters- just yesterday, this same Obaseki was their arch enemy, today, he's their poster boy for what an angel should look and act like.

Spits.

Zombie, have you been paid your N-Power N30k stipend for June?

142 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Obaseki Holds Zoom Meeting With Buhari, Says "I'm The President's Son" by IgbalodeRaymond: 7:29am On Jul 14, 2020
lol it's obvious that these people don't like Oshiomole

I told some people that those that made sure Oshiomole lost his seat will make sure that there's no comeback for him politically, even if it means ceding Edo to PDP.
they knew that Ize winning Edo will be a morale boost for Oshiomole and can spring up some new political permutations.
They want to destroy Oshiomole totally and it seems they have presidential backing
I see the security forces playing neutral that day so it'll be war of thugs and Obaseki has an advantage here

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obaseki Holds Zoom Meeting With Buhari, Says "I'm The President's Son" by Greyworld: 7:30am On Jul 14, 2020
omenka:

Spits.
And Ize Iyamu was what to APC...

83 Likes

Re: Obaseki Holds Zoom Meeting With Buhari, Says "I'm The President's Son" by IgbalodeRaymond: 7:31am On Jul 14, 2020
Greyworld:

And Ize Iyamu was what to APC...
please stop giving trolls attention

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki Holds Zoom Meeting With Buhari, Says "I'm The President's Son" by adioolayi(m): 7:36am On Jul 14, 2020
grin grin cheesy grin bribery kind of moves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Holds Zoom Meeting With Buhari, Says "I'm The President's Son" by frankmoney(m): 7:37am On Jul 14, 2020
Follow politicians at your own peril

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Holds Zoom Meeting With Buhari, Says "I'm The President's Son" by Maxymilliano(m): 7:37am On Jul 14, 2020
It's like this man is now at peace since Adam was booted out of office.

I wish him godspeed !

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Holds Zoom Meeting With Buhari, Says "I'm The President's Son" by PureGoldh(m): 7:37am On Jul 14, 2020
We ain't in shock thoo

Obaseki just wan give Oshiomole heartache

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Holds Zoom Meeting With Buhari, Says "I'm The President's Son" by temptnow: 7:38am On Jul 14, 2020
Oga, I thought you're now with us at PDP.?

Why are you Skyping with an illiterate

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obaseki Holds Zoom Meeting With Buhari, Says "I'm The President's Son" by Webmannigeria: 7:38am On Jul 14, 2020
President Son indeed..come back after the elections let see how the father and son combo has fared....I like the laptop though
-
Need a website for your business, idea, project, hustle or you want to redesign your old existing one or need proper SEO done for your website or block? call/chat me up on 08095966698

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki Holds Zoom Meeting With Buhari, Says "I'm The President's Son" by tillaman(m): 7:38am On Jul 14, 2020
Y’all are crook
Kali wali Father and son, all of them are always on the media for one bad thing or the other
Re: Obaseki Holds Zoom Meeting With Buhari, Says "I'm The President's Son" by Kendumazy(m): 7:38am On Jul 14, 2020
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Holds Zoom Meeting With Buhari, Says "I'm The President's Son" by Factfinder1(m): 7:38am On Jul 14, 2020
I like that laptop slim portable and expensive

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki Holds Zoom Meeting With Buhari, Says "I'm The President's Son" by Roon9(m): 7:38am On Jul 14, 2020
This guy is firing all cylinders

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki Holds Zoom Meeting With Buhari, Says "I'm The President's Son" by Samylekey(m): 7:38am On Jul 14, 2020
President wey no fit save you when APC start with you

President Son my foot

I wish you the very best Mr Godwin

Show them you have what it takes to end that 'activist turn godfather'

Meanwhile, I make wonderful graphics design. Patronize me today, check my signature for my number. Gracias

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Holds Zoom Meeting With Buhari, Says "I'm The President's Son" by DanHaske: 7:38am On Jul 14, 2020
Buhari will not help you sir.
This was how he was making mouth Cho Cho Cho and at the end, Oshiomole kicked him out of APC within an hour. Now the mouth is still running.
He is engaging in the wrong kind of campaign, You do not win election in this country by strictly engaging in a smear campaign against your opponents. The foot soldiers can do that for you but you as a contestant should market yourself instead. He fraternizing with the wrong kind of people. All the Wike in the world can't help you. Edo is not Rivers where the governor bribes and threatens electoral officers. And he is been supported by the wrongest group of people.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obaseki Holds Zoom Meeting With Buhari, Says "I'm The President's Son" by noble71(m): 7:39am On Jul 14, 2020
shocked
Politicians? They can do anything for power. Make I face my hustle.

8 Likes

Re: Obaseki Holds Zoom Meeting With Buhari, Says "I'm The President's Son" by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:39am On Jul 14, 2020
grin
Re: Obaseki Holds Zoom Meeting With Buhari, Says "I'm The President's Son" by LongLife4all: 7:39am On Jul 14, 2020
So Buhari can use zoom?

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Holds Zoom Meeting With Buhari, Says "I'm The President's Son" by Okortor: 7:39am On Jul 14, 2020
Alot of frustrated people roaming Abt here. Smh

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Holds Zoom Meeting With Buhari, Says "I'm The President's Son" by paulolee(m): 7:39am On Jul 14, 2020
good bt mk him no too believe o because buhari would surely use federal might to win dt edo election for PDP and even frustrate him futher if he chooses to go to court...
expecting some A.P.C big shots to react to this news as usual..

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Holds Zoom Meeting With Buhari, Says "I'm The President's Son" by Goldenheart(m): 7:39am On Jul 14, 2020
Re: Obaseki Holds Zoom Meeting With Buhari, Says "I'm The President's Son" by mannobi(m): 7:40am On Jul 14, 2020
Now you can all see that obaseki is only desperate to contest he doesn't love the pdp otherwise you won't go through the backdoor to steal a party ticket of people who have been nurturing their own for ages and after stealing it still go back to romance with your rejected party. Life of a desperado. Shame

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor / Senator Abaribe Questions CJN Tanko Muhammad / Man Who Wears Suit To Sell Kola Nut In Abuja (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.