Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,109 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

What My Igbo Brothers Need To Know - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What My Igbo Brothers Need To Know (1984 Views)

Letter To My Igbo Brothers / Sincere Apology To All Igbo Brothers & Sisters / We Were Attacked, Our Mosque Was Burnt Down By Our Own Igbo Brothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What My Igbo Brothers Need To Know by Godoverevery: 7:17am On Jul 14, 2020
I know you want Biafra but why making it look like other tribes are the one stopping or the stumbling block of this dream.
I know there are lot of educated folks among you who know about the constitution and law.
why can't you do the right thing by calling your reps in the senate and lower chamber to do the needful....Nnamdi kanu should face this men instead of making it look like is others fault.
Why can't the igbo reps who are your brothers move the motion on the floor or don't they want Biafra aswell.

The fact remains we the masses are all suffering in this country so if you think any tribe is enjoying because their man is the president it is hogwash .....OBJ was the president for 8yrs what did we Yoruba masses enjoy specially.
GEJ was there for there for 6yrs what the SS masses Enjoy specially??
PMB is currently there what the Northern masses Enjoy specially??

I wish you get your Biafra soon but please stop telling us we should let you go like anyone is holding you.
You people are free to go as far as am concern and I think the first thing is telling every Igbo outside south east to move back.
That will send a strong signal.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What My Igbo Brothers Need To Know by BUSINESSARENAA(m): 7:27am On Jul 14, 2020
Indomie generation, Igbos have fought war to go, yoruba and hausa joined to stop them.

This present day Nigeria are you ok with it? How long before you know that this country will soon implode?

Do you ever sit and think about the future of your generations yet unborn in this country?

Is it not obvious this nation can never move forward as one? Even now the handwriting is clearer on the wall?

Let me prophesy to you, in 2023, when yorubas will loose out of the power play, they will be at the fire front for restructuring or total division. Mark my words.

Gush some people are just irredeemable.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Igbo Brothers Need To Know by Godoverevery: 7:34am On Jul 14, 2020
BUSINESSARENAA:
Indomie generation, Igbos have fought war to go, yoruba and hausa joined to stop them.

This present day Nigeria are you ok with it? How long before you know that this country will soon implode?

Do you ever sit and think about the future of your generations yet unborn in this country?

Is it not obvious this nation can never move forward as one? Even now the handwriting is clearer on the wall?

Let me prophesy to you, in 2023, when yorubas will loose out of the power play, they will be at the fire front for restructuring or total division. Mark my words.

Gush some people are just irredeemable.
they fought a war that I wasn't involve and am sure you weren't aswell... You have senators from your region in the house tell them to move the motion....what ever other tribes thinks is non of yourself business.
Stop playing the victim card.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What My Igbo Brothers Need To Know by junketer(m): 7:36am On Jul 14, 2020
Oh right, another igbo thread. I still wonder how idi0ts think they can come here to give igbos advice.
But what i find baffling the most is how people still preach one nigeria. Whats The condition in nigeria now?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Igbo Brothers Need To Know by BUSINESSARENAA(m): 7:42am On Jul 14, 2020
Godoverevery:

they fought a war that I wasn't involve and am sure you weren't aswell... You have senators from your region in the house tell them to move the motion....what ever other tribes thinks is non of yourself business.

So you people don't get it? What Ojukwu saw 50 years ago is what is happening now.

Go and read your history. Ever wondered why history was removed in school?

It can't work. All that we are seeing happening today has happened 50 years ago. The political intrigues, the dominance, the scapegoats etc.

The b at way to move this nation is to divide, and every region will achieve it's full potentials without interference.

Even people higher than you know it won't work. They are holding unto it because of their selfish interests.

One Nigeria is at the back of Niger Delta. If oil becomes useless today, even the Niger Delta region will be shocked how some regions will treat them.

Even Awolowo knew one Nigeria is a farce. Go and read his comment on one Nigeria.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Igbo Brothers Need To Know by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 14, 2020
BUSINESSARENAA:

So you people don't get it? What Ojukwu saw 50 years ago is what is happening now.

It can't work. All that we are seeing happening today has happened 50 years ago. The political intrigues, the dominance, the scapegoats etc.

The b at way to move this nation is to divide, and every region will achieve it's full potentials without interference.

Even people higher than you know it won't work. They are holding unto it because of their selfish interests.

One Nigeria is at the back of Niger Delta. If oil becomes useless today, even the Niger Delta region will be shocked how some regions will treat them.

Even Awolowo knew one Nigeria is a farce. Go and read his comment on one Nigeria.

When Adaka Boro declared Niger Delta Republic, it was this same Ojukwu that went to stop him, stop being hypocrites and quit living in the past. You heard the OP, file the motion for secession in the house and senate or get lost.

15 Likes

Re: What My Igbo Brothers Need To Know by Godoverevery: 8:18am On Jul 14, 2020
BUSINESSARENAA:

I will keep telling you the same thing bro.....tell your senators to move the motion for secession on the floor.QED

8 Likes

Re: What My Igbo Brothers Need To Know by sageb: 8:29am On Jul 14, 2020
Lucidly said, their leaders should move the motion for secession in the national assembly.

3 Likes

Re: What My Igbo Brothers Need To Know by coputa(m): 8:31am On Jul 14, 2020
Godoverevery:

They can't because Biafra has been proscribed,even If they do,who will support it.you think,their brothers in the senate would want to remove honey from their mouth.

1 Like

Re: What My Igbo Brothers Need To Know by SIONKPO1(m): 8:37am On Jul 14, 2020
BUSINESSARENAA:

you are wrong,if Biafra was a success then,now Biafra would have been competing with Afghanistan
Ask yourself this,Which state us proposed for
Administrative
Commercial
Industrial
Tourism
capital eventually Biafra becomes a reality
Re: What My Igbo Brothers Need To Know by Hotice085: 8:37am On Jul 14, 2020
DuwaRepublic:

When Adaka Boro declared Niger Delta Republic, it was this same Ojukwu that went to stop him, stop being hypocrites and quit living in the past. You heard the OP, file the motion for secession in the house and senate or get lost.

They are MYOPIC and TRIBALISTIC to the core every IPOB advocate

2 Likes

Re: What My Igbo Brothers Need To Know by OdumegwuOjukwu: 8:42am On Jul 14, 2020
Godoverevery:
I know you want Biafra but why making it look like other tribes are the one stopping or the stumbling block of this dream.
I know there are lot of educated folks among you who know about the constitution and law.
why can't you do the right thing by calling your reps in the senate and lower chamber to do the needful....Nnamdi kanu should face this men instead of making it look like is others fault.
Why can't the igbo reps who are your brothers move the motion on the floor or don't they want Biafra aswell.

The fact remains we the masses are all suffering in this country so if you think any tribe is enjoying because their man is the president it is hogwash .....OBJ was the president for 8yrs what did we Yoruba masses enjoy specially.
GEJ was there for there for 6yrs what the SS masses Enjoying specially??
PMB is currently there what the Northern masses Enjoying specially??

I wish you get your Biafra soon but please stop telling us we should let you go like anyone is holding you.
You people are free to go as far as am concern and I think the first thing is telling every Igbo outside south east to move back.

Keep your advise to yourself. Or better still go and give them to your people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What My Igbo Brothers Need To Know by kingzizzy: 8:45am On Jul 14, 2020
Godoverevery:

So when a Senator moves a motion, what will happen? Is it not the rest of Nigeria that will vote on that motion? What would be the point of moving a motion that is bound to fail?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Igbo Brothers Need To Know by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 14, 2020
Godoverevery:

The one abaribe talked about n he was told he would be arrested ? ..just shut up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Igbo Brothers Need To Know by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 14, 2020
DuwaRepublic:

Shut up your mouth , it was the old eastern region that stopped him

No body gave him any right to declare an independent state , was he elected to represent the ijaws? ...name the ijaw leader that backed him or forever shut up

6 Likes

Re: What My Igbo Brothers Need To Know by remigiusizunna(m): 9:01am On Jul 14, 2020
DuwaRepublic:

Please get your facts right.
How can you move a motion for referendum when the politicians in their selfishness did not include it in the Nigerian constitution.
Go and check the constitution and see if you can see a single line with secession on it.
How them will the law maker move a motion without citing any part of the constitution?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Igbo Brothers Need To Know by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:24am On Jul 14, 2020
Godoverevery:

write up of a kid you are....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Igbo Brothers Need To Know by SIONKPO1(m): 9:31am On Jul 14, 2020
valentineuwakwe:

write up of a kid you are....
My friend,you think you are smart and your likes insults Nigeria and wants Biafra but don't want to quit Nigerian territory
FYI,I support the actualization of Biafra but let ndigbo seat down and count the cost

2 Likes

Re: What My Igbo Brothers Need To Know by Blackking98(m): 9:54am On Jul 14, 2020
Igbochief001:

Shut up your mouth , it was the old eastern region that stopped him

No body gave him any right to declare an independent state , was he elected to represent the ijaws? ...name the ijaw leader that backed him or forever shut up
Has kanu been elected to represent the igbos? Ofcourse no so shut up.
You stop someone's session, dragged them into yours and expect to have it easy,clown.

4 Likes

Re: What My Igbo Brothers Need To Know by IamWonderful: 10:03am On Jul 14, 2020
This country is been manipulated by the politicians and leaders that are enjoying their loots, what they want us to see is what we see, they are using divide and rule method to continue in power but we are so blind we can't see beyond our nose.

1 Like

Re: What My Igbo Brothers Need To Know by Tumbulum: 10:05am On Jul 14, 2020
Mr op if you know the content of the Nigerian constitution, you will realize that elected representatives from the Igbo land do not have right to discuss and agitate for Biafra on the floor of the senate. They are there to represent the people in line with the provisions of the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria.

The Governors are all sworn under the Nigerian constitution and going against it to demand for Biafra when under Nigerian constitution amount to treasonable felony. Only agitation from the locals and support from influential Igbo men will lead to a peaceful referendum

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What My Igbo Brothers Need To Know by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 14, 2020
Blackking98:

Has kanu been elected to represent the igbos? Ofcourse no so shut up.
You stop someone's session, dragged them into yours and expect to have it easy,clown.
Has kanu ever delceared Biafra independent ? U dumb bleep

He only called for referendum which is the right of everyone

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What My Igbo Brothers Need To Know by mbaise1000: 10:35am On Jul 14, 2020
Godoverevery:

in your mind, do you really believe other senators and people in nigeria will support them? BTW how many biafran senators do you have in the house? ONLY ONE, but fortunately he is more valuable and more intelligent than the rest of them iscariots

3 Likes

Re: What My Igbo Brothers Need To Know by Godoverevery: 11:17am On Jul 14, 2020
Tumbulum:
Mr op if you know the content of the Nigerian constitution, you will realize that elected representatives from the Igbo land do not have right to discuss and agitate for Biafra on the floor of the senate. They are there to represent the people in line with the provisions of the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria.

The Governors are all sworn under the Nigerian constitution and going against it to demand for Biafra when under Nigerian constitution amount to treasonable felony. Only agitation from the locals and support from influential Igbo men will lead to a peaceful referendum
So since they know this why go about insulting other tribes like we are the one who wrote the constitution.

4 Likes

Re: What My Igbo Brothers Need To Know by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 14, 2020
remigiusizunna:

How can you move a motion for referendum when the politicians in their selfishness did not include it in the Nigerian constitution.
Go and check the constitution and see if you can see a single line with secession on it.
How them will the law maker move a motion without citing any part of the constitution?

No, you can mend the constitution to allow for referendum and secession clause.

It’s not our politicians that didn’t allow for a secession clause, it was Azikiwe that argued against it and the British sided with him.

1 Like

Re: What My Igbo Brothers Need To Know by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 14, 2020
Igbochief001:

[s]Shut up your mouth , it was the old eastern region that stopped him

No body gave him any right to declare an independent state , was he elected to represent the ijaws? ...name the ijaw leader that backed him or forever shut up[/s]

The truth hurts, this osu is severely pained biko

1 Like

Re: What My Igbo Brothers Need To Know by Fantasticcc: 11:49am On Jul 14, 2020
Igbochief001:

seriously that boy is a nuisance always jumping on thread that doesn't concern him
Re: What My Igbo Brothers Need To Know by Fantasticcc: 11:50am On Jul 14, 2020
DuwaRepublic:

No, you can mend the constitution to allow for referendum and secession clause.

It’s not our politicians that didn’t allow for a secession clause, it was Azikiwe that argued against it and the British sided with him.
you are people lie alot,how come zik became more powerful than the western and northern leaders.
Re: What My Igbo Brothers Need To Know by Ojiofor: 11:51am On Jul 14, 2020
remigiusizunna:

If it is constitutionally impossible to achieve Biafra what other options do we have?

1 Like

Re: What My Igbo Brothers Need To Know by Blackking98(m): 11:54am On Jul 14, 2020
Igbochief001:

Yes or no
You can't answer simple questions,yet you'll be one of those crying about being unemployed.
Illitrate.

2 Likes

Re: What My Igbo Brothers Need To Know by Tumbulum: 12:57pm On Jul 14, 2020
Godoverevery:

So since they know this why go about insulting other tribes like we are the one who wrote the constitution.
between those who insult other tribes and those who kill other tribe who are the real problem? Let your sense be at work.
Re: What My Igbo Brothers Need To Know by IkwerrePikin: 1:04pm On Jul 14, 2020
Godoverevery:

You’re dumb. So you mean because they want Biafra all igbos should relocate back to South East?

I’m sorry it’s not done that way. The igbos can live anywhere even if they get biafra tomorrow.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oga Ndi Oga, The Light Have Come To Shine In Anambra / "Biggest Mistake Of Our Generation" - Davido Reacts To Lekki Shootings / CONFAB: Flashback To The 2014 Proposed States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.