Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

What You Need To Know About Ecommerce Development - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / What You Need To Know About Ecommerce Development (196 Views)

Professional Web Design Services - Ecommerce, Real Estate, Blogs Etc / We Build All Websites, NGO, Ecommerce, Business Website, E Currency ETC / Professional Mlm,ecommerce And Investment Websites At Cheapest Price Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Ecommerce Development by Diamondbeatz(m): 7:39am On Jul 14, 2020
Is it Better to Hire a Freelance eCommerce developer or an eCommerce Development Company?

With eCommerce development currently in high demand, there are just as many companies that now offer eCommerce development services, as there are many online platforms like Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer where you can easily hire a freelance eCommerce developer.

But if you’re planning to hire eCommerce developers for your online store and wondering which offers you more advantage, then here’s my opinion:

While each option has its own special benefits, I would suggest that if you wish to have speedy delivery and or want to be able to work closely with the developer on each stage of the project, then hiring a freelancer would be of more benefit.

In my case, I looked up for freelance eCommerce developers on Fiverr and engaged an Ecwid developer on my project. I wanted to have my store ready in less than a week and really wanted to evade all those expensive consultations fees or extra charges typical of corporate service providers.

The project came along smoothly with the project completed in 4 days. Communicating through Fiverr platform gave me more confidence to do business with the developer. I was able to read reviews of the developer and could request help from the Fiverr platform if anything went wrong.

Where can I Hire a freelance Ecwid eCommerce developer?
See this Fiverr gig: https://www.fiverr.com/share/bkZ0bp
Delivery timeline: 2 to 4 Days
Starting as low as $30
Features:
Up to 8 Pages
Up to 30 Products
Design Customization
Responsive Design
Content Upload
Setup Payment Gateway
Up to 3 Plugins/Extensions
How I Help eCommerce Store Owners Set Up High-Converting Ecwid Store

(1) (Reply)

. / How To Create A Dating App In 2021? / How To Make Regular Daily Income With Roosca! -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.