Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,042 members, 7,828,668 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Edo North Youths Reject Ize-Iyamu, As Gani Audu, His Running Mate Escapes - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo North Youths Reject Ize-Iyamu, As Gani Audu, His Running Mate Escapes (51817 Views)

Rauf Aregbesola Presents Ize-Iyamu As The Next Governor Of Edo State / Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate / Oshiomhole Group Picks Ize-Iyamu As Edo APC Consensus Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo North Youths Reject Ize-Iyamu, As Gani Audu, His Running Mate Escapes by MrSly(m): 12:22pm On Jul 14, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Forget the Media, Those are mere propay. PDP always win ELECTION ON INTERNET.
With the clips we've been seeing, YOU ALL WILL BE SURPRISED
That's because PDP are counted in collation Centre while that of APC are counted in inec National chairman's office.
Kiss the truth
Re: Edo North Youths Reject Ize-Iyamu, As Gani Audu, His Running Mate Escapes by APCNig: 12:37pm On Jul 14, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Ambode will be regretting why he didn't grow balls like Obaseki and fight Tinubu to a stand still .

Edo is obviously going back to PDP and nothing is going to stop that.
Not even Tinubu bullion vans and Gandollar babanriga dollar dollar stuffings and Kano money sharing would stop Edo people from voting out the world most useless and thieving party, APC , from Edo state.

Edo No Be Lagos .

That was how you pushed Atikuchukwu the Adamawa Bobrisky into a bottomless pit.
Re: Edo North Youths Reject Ize-Iyamu, As Gani Audu, His Running Mate Escapes by Skymason20(m): 12:43pm On Jul 14, 2020
i am currently living in Edo north.. i can boldly say jetu were saibu is from is better than any community in the northern part of Edo.. as we speak now construction is still going on , even before his deflection to the PDP, but truth to be told i can't say the same for obaseki home town the last time the running mate to ize iyamu visited is people the youth was not happy it was written all over them ... hence the visit to the monarch was met for the youth to showcase the anger on him

1 Like

Re: Edo North Youths Reject Ize-Iyamu, As Gani Audu, His Running Mate Escapes by ospido: 12:44pm On Jul 14, 2020
Judeerons32:
Thuggery. Shuaibu and Obaseki will never learn. Politics is about numbers. If you feel he has failed and you have the numbers wait him at the ballot. Why the resort to violence.
Not gather a few touts to cause violence in the name of protest.in front of the palace of a monarch such affront.
Edo has never been this volatile all because of the ambition of Obaseki. Elections are not do or die

Did the report say Obaseki/Shuabu have connection with the protest?
You were asking for Obaseki projects now you have some of the projects. Obaseki constructed the only road leading to
Ize-Iyamu's running mate's community. I wonder why you refused to comment on that.

1 Like

Re: Edo North Youths Reject Ize-Iyamu, As Gani Audu, His Running Mate Escapes by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 14, 2020
chiiraq802:
9ja youths mk una wise up ooooo!!!!
Leave the idiots. If Obaseki wins all the billions he paid they will cough it out for him...dem never know anything
Re: Edo North Youths Reject Ize-Iyamu, As Gani Audu, His Running Mate Escapes by chozzy: 12:48pm On Jul 14, 2020
Ambode is too weak

Re: Edo North Youths Reject Ize-Iyamu, As Gani Audu, His Running Mate Escapes by ospido: 12:48pm On Jul 14, 2020
Skymason20:
i am currently living in Edo north.. i can boldly say jetu were saibu is from is better than any community in the northern part of Edo.. as we speak now construction is still going on , even before his deflection to the PDP, but truth to be told i can't say the same for obaseki home town the last time the running mate to ize iyamu visited is people the youth was not happy it was written all over them ... hence the visit to the monarch was met for the youth to showcase the anger on him

Oil dey your head. This will put to shame those who sarcastically say "show us your projects".
Re: Edo North Youths Reject Ize-Iyamu, As Gani Audu, His Running Mate Escapes by Judeerons32: 12:48pm On Jul 14, 2020
Who told you Obaseki will not project Shuaibu to take over from him? Or look for another Bini to take over. Does Obaseki seem to you like someone who is loyal to anyone but his interest?. What sort of calculation is that.
blackgold90:

So Edo north and central should vote for Edo south
ize iyamu to extend government to more 8years ? They will vote for obaseki so that power can come to them.
Re: Edo North Youths Reject Ize-Iyamu, As Gani Audu, His Running Mate Escapes by Arkway: 12:49pm On Jul 14, 2020
The umbrella shall cover us all

1 Like

Re: Edo North Youths Reject Ize-Iyamu, As Gani Audu, His Running Mate Escapes by Judeerons32: 12:51pm On Jul 14, 2020
Am sure the same people led by Obaseki aides and iyoha have all been acting alone. We know these things. Nobody should shout rigging on election day. Politics is not played by force. Poi is busy doing grassroots contacts and these once are here paying few misguided youths and spreading propaganda.
Randy111:

Bobo, why you dey think upside down? Obaseki wasn't there neither was shuaibu. The people he failed while serving as a local govt chairman and as a house of rep member are the ones chasing him. And they did it near the palace.thst tells you the whole community is in this together. A whole community means good number since you agree politics is a game of number. That confra pastor is a gonna. Come quote me after the election
Re: Edo North Youths Reject Ize-Iyamu, As Gani Audu, His Running Mate Escapes by biggy26: 12:52pm On Jul 14, 2020
Goldp5988:

If they are really going back to PDP that means its bad oh, that was the same party APC took the state from, I mean they should vote a candidate from another party and forget PDP and APC.
Edo people are not voting party, they are voting individuals.

1 Like

Re: Edo North Youths Reject Ize-Iyamu, As Gani Audu, His Running Mate Escapes by CilicMarin: 12:52pm On Jul 14, 2020
Maxymilliano:
Pastor Ize Iyamu never see anything ...

Continue to deceive yourself....! Editing someone's comment on Facebook won't help Obaseki and you... cool
Re: Edo North Youths Reject Ize-Iyamu, As Gani Audu, His Running Mate Escapes by ospido: 12:53pm On Jul 14, 2020
DominusPrime:

Leave the idiots. If Obaseki wins all the billions he paid they will cough it out for him...dem never know anything

Na you help am transfer the billions?
Na Ize-Iyamu na he no pay billions. I hear you.
Na teeth a decampee use take win loyalists like Odubu, Ogienwonyi and the rest during the obubuyeye primaries?
Re: Edo North Youths Reject Ize-Iyamu, As Gani Audu, His Running Mate Escapes by Judeerons32: 12:53pm On Jul 14, 2020
My brother mention the road. That is a big lie. With a capital L.
Audu is from Etsako west like Comrade. Oshiomhole practically turned the town inside out. Obaseki has not done I repeat Obaseki has not done any any road leading to Agbede it is a lie
ospido:

Did the report say Obaseki/Shuabu have connection with the protest?
You were asking for Obaseki projects now you have some of the projects. Obaseki constructed the only road leading to
Ize-Iyamu's running mate's community. I wonder why you refused to comment on that.
Re: Edo North Youths Reject Ize-Iyamu, As Gani Audu, His Running Mate Escapes by ospido: 12:54pm On Jul 14, 2020
biggy26:

Brilliant

1 Like

Re: Edo North Youths Reject Ize-Iyamu, As Gani Audu, His Running Mate Escapes by ospido: 12:56pm On Jul 14, 2020
Judeerons32:
My brother mention the road. That is a big lie. With a capital L.
Audu is from Etsako west like Comrade. Oshiomhole practically turned the town inside out. Obaseki has not done I repeat Obaseki has not done any any road
leading to Agbede it is a lie

Oya give the microphone to the protesters so we can ask them the name of the road.
Re: Edo North Youths Reject Ize-Iyamu, As Gani Audu, His Running Mate Escapes by ospido: 1:02pm On Jul 14, 2020
Judeerons32:
Who told you Obaseki will not project Shuaibu to take over from him? Or look for another Bini to take over. Does Obaseki seem to you like someone who is loyal to anyone but his interest?. What sort of calculation is that.

My brother what he was simply saying is Obaseki will definitely handover the baton of leadership to Shuaibu to become the next governor.
Please read his comment again.

Besides,those permutations work a lot in naija politics.
Re: Edo North Youths Reject Ize-Iyamu, As Gani Audu, His Running Mate Escapes by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 14, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Ambode will be regretting why he didn't grow balls like Obaseki and fight Tinubu to a stand still .

Not even Tinubu bullion vans and Gandollar babanriga dollar dollar stuffings and Kano money sharing would stop Edo people from voting out the world most useless and thieving party, APC , from Edo state.

Edo No Be Lagos .
Ambode is the only in since that failed to stand up against a godfather
Re: Edo North Youths Reject Ize-Iyamu, As Gani Audu, His Running Mate Escapes by Skillsnigeria1: 1:04pm On Jul 14, 2020
classicwears:
your office address and your whatsapp number

We have office in Lagos and kwara state presently, but hoping to extend to other states soon.that's why we have online version of our training program.you can meet me one on one at our new training centre at No 4 ifedapo omikeye street ilorin.our Whatsapp number is 09077269910
Re: Edo North Youths Reject Ize-Iyamu, As Gani Audu, His Running Mate Escapes by Enwhen(m): 1:05pm On Jul 14, 2020
Judeerons32:
Thuggery. Shuaibu and Obaseki will never learn. Politics is about numbers. If you feel he has failed and you have the numbers wait him at the ballot. Why the resort to violence.
Not gather a few touts to cause violence in the name of protest.in front of the palace of a monarch such affront.
Edo has never been this volatile all because of the ambition of Obaseki. Elections are not do or die

Pls don't be too political, Edo north in 2015 election was a war zone, I want to see the main election before I can conclude which one is more volatile , but for now, 2015 in Edo north , was war....

What the youths did is a welcome , development, if only Nigerians can do such against all our corrupt leaders , that would be better , they only remember the masses during election...Seriake Dickson and Send Diri faced similar issue in Bayelsa South at the last election ..not even their securities and thugs could save them from the fire power from the angry Nembe youths...Nigerians need to wise and chase all these wicked leaders decieving them with party while moving from one to another ...it's a pity

1 Like

Re: Edo North Youths Reject Ize-Iyamu, As Gani Audu, His Running Mate Escapes by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 14, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Edo No Be Lagos .

You think say na by vote? You will see what federal might be na. Watch! Army and Police will deliver APC on the election day
Re: Edo North Youths Reject Ize-Iyamu, As Gani Audu, His Running Mate Escapes by ospido: 1:13pm On Jul 14, 2020
Friend22:

Oga,limit your knowledge to your people in IMO.
You think the way you hate Oshiomole that's his Edolites hate him.

Size Iyamo is not an imposition but what has been worked on by the APC political struggle.

Believe me,many of you here will cry in the end
Obaseki you guys are vouching for is a bigger godfather.
If I start enumerating what he Obaseki has been doing with his political power you will shut up for good

Then allow him to Finish his 8 years same way his predecessor did and if he tries to play God we boot him and his candidate out. Simple
Re: Edo North Youths Reject Ize-Iyamu, As Gani Audu, His Running Mate Escapes by ospido: 1:14pm On Jul 14, 2020
Subsea:

You think say na by vote? You will see what federal might be na. Watch! Army and Police will deliver APC on the election day

And these are the change agents!
Re: Edo North Youths Reject Ize-Iyamu, As Gani Audu, His Running Mate Escapes by Goldp5988(f): 1:19pm On Jul 14, 2020
biggy26:

You are correct but Are you saying the party those not have influence on the candidate?
Re: Edo North Youths Reject Ize-Iyamu, As Gani Audu, His Running Mate Escapes by Judeerons32: 1:19pm On Jul 14, 2020
And Edo central will rather wait for 12years or prefer Poi 8yrs. And besides who says a bini man cannot come up again. Afterall the north is angling to take over from Buhari.
Truth is it may be super important in other parts of Nigeria but it's not too prevalent in Edo. 2024 will handle itself
ospido:

My brother what he was simply saying is Obaseki will definitely handover the baton of leadership to Shuaibu to become the next governor.
Please read his comment again.

Besides,those permutations work a lot in naija politics.
Re: Edo North Youths Reject Ize-Iyamu, As Gani Audu, His Running Mate Escapes by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 14, 2020
ospido:

Na you help am transfer the billions?
Na Ize-Iyamu na he no pay billions. I hear you.
Na teeth a decampee use take win loyalists like Odubu, Ogienwonyi and the rest during the obubuyeye primaries?
My point exactly. All of them dey bribe. As you claim say e no transfer any billions explain how e take enter psrtybwey dey abuse am for the past 3 years come throway their candidates wey dey plan governorship for years because of Obaseki? Na ordinary mouth e use tell the 3 of them make them step down abi? The person wey comot una sense wey dey make una support pdp and apc really do una bad thing o.
Re: Edo North Youths Reject Ize-Iyamu, As Gani Audu, His Running Mate Escapes by Judeerons32: 1:20pm On Jul 14, 2020
Lol. Oya.
ospido:

Oya give the microphone to the protesters so we can ask them the name of the road.
Re: Edo North Youths Reject Ize-Iyamu, As Gani Audu, His Running Mate Escapes by Advocate500: 1:21pm On Jul 14, 2020
lovelyefem:
Edo is not Lagos and it will not be.
Comparing Ambode and Obaseki is not fair at all .
To set the record straight, Ambode fought alone. The deputy, commissioners , house , LG chairmen ............... All deserted him and left him all alone .

Ambode contested the primary and lost out, he failed woefully in the primary, going to PDP was not an option because he understood quite well that Lagos is APC stronghold.
Obaseki on the other hand was not even given the chance to contest the primary, so he has the sympathy of the populace.
Pls note that am not a politician, I'm just stating my view hence am open to being schooled.
your analysis is on point, but u missed one important factor , respect to one man's decision while the other region believe in a decision of one man the other region believe that one man cannot decide for the whole state.
Re: Edo North Youths Reject Ize-Iyamu, As Gani Audu, His Running Mate Escapes by whizzbaale: 1:39pm On Jul 14, 2020
Rgade:
"Edo is not Lagos".

- slawormir 2020.

Dammmmnnnnn nigggaaaaarrr!!! grin
Re: Edo North Youths Reject Ize-Iyamu, As Gani Audu, His Running Mate Escapes by deboysben(m): 1:46pm On Jul 14, 2020
nokatakata:

Lol...edo no be Lagos. But look at your biafra.ud leaders begging their master in Lagos.
how are we sure they are begging lagos masters as u said
Prove it
Re: Edo North Youths Reject Ize-Iyamu, As Gani Audu, His Running Mate Escapes by ridbell01(m): 1:51pm On Jul 14, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Edo No Be Lagos .
hope you have pvc, Hope you are eligible to vote in the election? We don't take any online warrior serious here but we are only supporting any candidate that win the election regardless of the party

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Nigeria’s Female Governorship Running Mates (Pics) / Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially / Man Wears #KickBuhariOut2019 T-shirt; Nigerians React (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.