Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

2face To Appear On Mo’nique Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face To Appear On Mo’nique Show (6246 Views)

2face To Tour Schools To Inspire Students / 2face To Auction Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity / 2face To Annie Idibia - Happy Birthday My POOKUCUKUPUKU Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face To Appear On Mo’nique Show by iBlogNaija: 2:56pm On Feb 04, 2011
One of Nigeria’s biggest musical exports, 2face Idibia will be hosted on popular American talk show, ‘The Mo’nique Show’.

The one hour talk show which airs on BET and is hosted by American comedienne and actress Mo’nique, will see 2face sharing, http://www.thenetng.com/2011/02/04/2face-to-appear-on-monique-show/
Re: 2face To Appear On Mo’nique Show by SeanT21(f): 3:17pm On Feb 04, 2011
Looking forward to it.
Re: 2face To Appear On Mo’nique Show by cinzo: 3:26pm On Feb 04, 2011
iBlogNaija:

One of Nigeria’s biggest musical exports, 2face Idibia will be hosted on popular American talk show, ‘The Mo’nique Show’.

The one hour talk show which airs on BET and is hosted by American comedienne and actress Mo’nique, will see 2face sharing, http://www.thenetng.com/2011/02/04/2face-to-appear-on-monique-show/

That guy shd not go there and further dent the image of our dear nation.

Inshort am embarking on a fasting and prayer! That he shd not fuckup when he gets there.

Brethren let's pray grin
Re: 2face To Appear On Mo’nique Show by Coolabbie: 3:45pm On Feb 04, 2011
@cinzo take am easy. wink @topic congrats 2 tubaba
Re: 2face To Appear On Mo’nique Show by baslone: 4:08pm On Feb 04, 2011
cinzo:

Inshort am embarking on a fasting and prayer! That he shd not fuckup when he gets there.

Brethren let's pray grin

F"%k our Dear nation. The dude is living his life. The lord keep opening his doors.

Mo than 10years and still soaring! Big ups 2!!!
Re: 2face To Appear On Mo’nique Show by thetelz(m): 8:20pm On Feb 04, 2011
Kai,he go go do like waka flocka wey go there dey look like mumu. Who sabi date of the show abeg? Make i watch am laugh
Re: 2face To Appear On Mo’nique Show by ijawgirl: 4:09am On Feb 05, 2011
Impressive
Re: 2face To Appear On Mo’nique Show by Outstrip(f): 5:50am On Feb 05, 2011
Wasn't African Queen on the soundtrack of that movie that Monique did with the Haitian actor. She probably heard of him when she did the movie
Re: 2face To Appear On Mo’nique Show by semid4lyfe(m): 8:10am On Feb 05, 2011
Make the guy go take some speech lessons/tutorials brush up im spoken english sharp sharp otherwise na error im go be grin
Re: 2face To Appear On Mo’nique Show by favouredjb(f): 10:56am On Feb 05, 2011
Fantastic
Re: 2face To Appear On Mo’nique Show by johnjoel(m): 1:08pm On Feb 05, 2011
Good luck guy
Re: 2face To Appear On Mo’nique Show by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 05, 2011
@ semid4lyfe: He can speak whatever he chooses to speak be it pidgin or straight english. Have you heard Gucci mane speak before?
Re: 2face To Appear On Mo’nique Show by mamagee3(f): 9:58pm On Feb 05, 2011
On what date?
Re: 2face To Appear On Mo’nique Show by vodkat: 10:02pm On Feb 05, 2011
check it out
Re: 2face To Appear On Mo’nique Show by shotster50(m): 3:02am On Feb 06, 2011
Mr Cork I see you.
Re: 2face To Appear On Mo’nique Show by niceone3(m): 6:48am On Feb 06, 2011
My pepul notin dey hapun i go try represent. Afterall If 'is' no go 'was' go then i cover am with one lv mehn.
Re: 2face To Appear On Mo’nique Show by InkedNerd(f): 12:19pm On Feb 06, 2011
cinzo:

Brethren let's pray grin

Lmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaoooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin. Chai, I actually laughed out loud when I read this. I tried so hard not to laugh but I just couldn't help it.
Re: 2face To Appear On Mo’nique Show by Ivynwa(f): 2:54am On Feb 07, 2011
nice.one:

My pepul notin dey hapun i go try represent. Afterall If 'is' no go 'was' go then i cover am with one lv mehn.

He-he-he-ha-ha Laughter wan kill me, Nnaa try represent mehn. Nothing dey happen-----I no fit shout! grin grin kiss grin grin
Re: 2face To Appear On Mo’nique Show by adconline(m): 2:58am On Feb 07, 2011

Brethren let's pray Grin

If folks like you could do 10% of what he has done to help Nigeria's image, Naija would be in a better place.
Re: 2face To Appear On Mo’nique Show by shotster50(m): 3:30am On Feb 07, 2011
^^^
Talking with a mad man.
Re: 2face To Appear On Mo’nique Show by hugooh42(m): 4:10am On Feb 07, 2011
I hope he doesn't punctuate every sentence with"I tink you understand ?"Best of luck dude!
Re: 2face To Appear On Mo’nique Show by evilspirit: 4:40am On Feb 07, 2011
English is another man's language.why must we crucify someone for not being able to speak an oyinbo man language?ask your self can any white speak your language fluently?this is just colonial mentality.i listen to Mike Tyson's interview on CNN many years ago.he couldn't even construct a simple sentence .2face is a musician and he is good at what he does.if not Monique wont feature him.shikena
Re: 2face To Appear On Mo’nique Show by adconline(m): 5:10am On Feb 07, 2011
If English were not America's first language, most of these celebrities would not be able to speak it . Have they been prosecuted for saying: you is, you was, we was, yes I is, I fena?
Re: 2face To Appear On Mo’nique Show by abes(m): 5:43am On Feb 07, 2011
its time for us to sell our language to the outside world, it will create a new market for us to chop when the Americans and others start paying for pidgin lesson, pidgin books etc. The truth is they always like to learn new languages.
Re: 2face To Appear On Mo’nique Show by edlion57(m): 6:30am On Feb 07, 2011
Wht is wrong wit u guyz
Re: 2face To Appear On Mo’nique Show by savanaha: 6:36am On Feb 07, 2011
the_telz:

Kai,he go go do like waka flocka wey go there dey look like mumu. Who sabi date of the show abeg? Make i watch am laugh

Is the bolded on youtube or is there anywhere I can watch the bolded?
Re: 2face To Appear On Mo’nique Show by Nobody: 7:01am On Feb 07, 2011
No hate I love his African Queen album but the truth is: Hes gon mess up BIG time, he can't speak good English that's one thing I'm worried about cuz dude is gon paint Nigeria black, I am not Mo'nique fan cuz she sound too ghetto in her show but I can't wait to see what a laughing moment that will make. undecided
Re: 2face To Appear On Mo’nique Show by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 07, 2011
Tuface, show them our "Mother tongue" you are not American. They iwll respect when they hear you speak "igboenglish".

One-luv, nothing dey happen.
Re: 2face To Appear On Mo’nique Show by adconline(m): 7:46am On Feb 07, 2011
What has speaking of good English got do with his talent? Do Chinese and Russians speak English?
Re: 2face To Appear On Mo’nique Show by shotster50(m): 7:50am On Feb 07, 2011
adconline:

What  has speaking of good English  got do with his talent? Do Chinese and Russians speak English?

I really do not understand these emo men here moaning about someones English. Acting as if this is the biggest thing ever to happen to Tuface,  This guy has gone place you only dream about,  rubbed shoulders with your favourite stars, 
Dont worry about him, worry about your damn pathetic selves.
Re: 2face To Appear On Mo’nique Show by kross01(m): 7:55am On Feb 07, 2011
whether 2face go there go speak idoma or him go dia speak pidgin d ultimate thing is dt the guy is dia and as an entertainer dt he is he may chose to further entertain us wit his speech which i dnt hve issues wit. if d american audience of mo'nique dosnt understand his style of english they better come hire one NLander now as interpreter.
Re: 2face To Appear On Mo’nique Show by semid4lyfe(m): 8:05am On Feb 07, 2011
He should prepare himself mentally to answer questions on his ''extra-music'' activities just in case grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dbanj Dropped From Good Music / Merlin Celebrates 30th Birthday Today - See His Look @ 30 / Top 20 Most Curvy African Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.