Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Top Five Highest Goalscorers In Premier League, La Liga & Serie A So Far - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Top Five Highest Goalscorers In Premier League, La Liga & Serie A So Far (48771 Views)

Highest Goalscorers In The Champions League & Europa League So Far / Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far / Highest Goalscorers In La Liga So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Five Highest Goalscorers In Premier League, La Liga & Serie A So Far by Exmay02: 2:50pm On Jul 14, 2020
Donvic4u:

Oga assist isn't considered when giving highest goal scorers award..
Cos op included it doesn't mean anything..he should go n get 30 assist and come to claim the award then

Now, this is meaningful response, @tribalwarlord can you is this matured reply without insult? Your parents still have alot to do.

1 Like

Re: Top Five Highest Goalscorers In Premier League, La Liga & Serie A So Far by Ayemileto(m): 2:51pm On Jul 14, 2020
EngineerBode:

Least leaky defense that ororo scored hundred of goals against. Everyone knows that Italy has the toughest defenders.
Lol.

That's why almost all the top goal scorers have a considerable amount of penalties among the goals they've scored so far.

Tough defenders giving out cheap penalties grin

Less leaky, as used by that guy does not necessarily mean the toughest.

It just means they concede lesser goals.
Re: Top Five Highest Goalscorers In Premier League, La Liga & Serie A So Far by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 14, 2020
Exmay02:

Now, this is meaningful response, @tribalwarlord can you is this matured reply without insult? Your parents still have alot to do.
otu nne gi
Re: Top Five Highest Goalscorers In Premier League, La Liga & Serie A So Far by Youngsage: 2:52pm On Jul 14, 2020
One0Random0Girl:
I don't know anything about goalscorers and my knowledge of football is nothing to write home about. I just want to comment. grin cheesy

Lest I forget, football sucks and is a horrible sport.
You will be alright, eventually grin
Re: Top Five Highest Goalscorers In Premier League, La Liga & Serie A So Far by Exmay02: 2:53pm On Jul 14, 2020
tribalwarlord:
otu nne gi

I don't understand what u wrote, but thunder fire u there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Five Highest Goalscorers In Premier League, La Liga & Serie A So Far by Wheezdom(m): 2:53pm On Jul 14, 2020
Kaxmytex:
Immobile wey no get joy..

E fit score hatrick in 3matches just to send a message...
Swears... That guy is out of this world
Re: Top Five Highest Goalscorers In Premier League, La Liga & Serie A So Far by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 14, 2020
Exmay02:

Are u kidding me? Is this how to discuss in a public forum? How old are you?
thunder fire you... your mama swollen rotten COVID_19 disease infested Toto... You don't preach to me about morals where as, you called someone an IDIOT on this same thread.... Check again... Don't modify, cause I have screenshots... slowpoke... mtcheew
Re: Top Five Highest Goalscorers In Premier League, La Liga & Serie A So Far by Exmay02: 2:55pm On Jul 14, 2020
I am off this thread and to unfollow asap. Too many children with leaking brain.

I regret ever making a comment here
Re: Top Five Highest Goalscorers In Premier League, La Liga & Serie A So Far by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 14, 2020
Exmay02:

I don't understand what u wrote, but thunder fire u there.
lol
Re: Top Five Highest Goalscorers In Premier League, La Liga & Serie A So Far by heavenly89: 3:04pm On Jul 14, 2020
Up Ronaldo

1 Like

Re: Top Five Highest Goalscorers In Premier League, La Liga & Serie A So Far by steeltrust: 3:05pm On Jul 14, 2020
ghettokid1:
La Liga

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/spanish-la-liga/top-scorers
cr7 effect no de laliga again

imagine messi scoring 22 goals, wht if cr7 de
u go de see 48 goal by now.
Re: Top Five Highest Goalscorers In Premier League, La Liga & Serie A So Far by Exmay02: 3:05pm On Jul 14, 2020
tribalwarlord:
lol

Let me help u do small advert so you can get more dm, is this smelly pussy and over smashed ass all you got? And is that how your mummy who obviously have plenty children for plenty men taught you? Well I can only f..k you for sure and dumb u asap, but unfortunately that smelly pussy will be extra large and worthless.

Empty brain, born by a useless woman.

Guys, free olosho for u all .... Starting sending her your DP now...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Top Five Highest Goalscorers In Premier League, La Liga & Serie A So Far by mdchikezie(m): 3:07pm On Jul 14, 2020
Ajibo111:
Messi with 20 assists is unreal kiss

THE BEST EVER.
NO MAN COMES CLOSE
Re: Top Five Highest Goalscorers In Premier League, La Liga & Serie A So Far by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 14, 2020
[quote author=Exmay02 post=91707292]

Let me help u do small advert so you can get more dm, is this smelly pussy and over smashed ass all my ashewo mum got? And that is how my mummy who obviously have plenty children for plenty men thought me and my stupid siblings? Well I can only f..k my promiscous mum for sure and dump and deny her asap cause of her way_wardness but unfortunatly that smelly pussy will be extra large and worthless because it's obvious that's why my drunk motor park conductor left her for me

Anyway, i am an Empty brain, born by a useless woman.
Re: Top Five Highest Goalscorers In Premier League, La Liga & Serie A So Far by ak22(m): 3:10pm On Jul 14, 2020
EngineerBode:
Ronaldo will finish with 30+ goals

With all the noise they are making about spanish league, someone is topping the league with mere 22 goals. You did not add german and french league

Can't you see the figure of Assist also if someone can score 22 goals and 20 Assist . compare to 28 and 8 Assist . don't doubt that messi is the GOAT
Re: Top Five Highest Goalscorers In Premier League, La Liga & Serie A So Far by bayelsaowei(m): 3:11pm On Jul 14, 2020
TruthinAction:
Messi is the most unselfish player I have ever seen. 20 assist is not common. He probably would have attempted to score some of those goals himself.
barca needs to start easing the load on messi..if barca has any iota of sense they should either make messi a full time 10 (and buy prolific young striker's like firmino, halaand, mane etc) or make him a full 9 like aguero so that he can score uncountable goals without having to be drained off completely...he is getting older so barca should have sense and do the needful..
Re: Top Five Highest Goalscorers In Premier League, La Liga & Serie A So Far by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 14, 2020
Exmay02:

Let me help u do small advert so you can get more dm, is this smelly pussy and over smashed ass all my ashewo mum got? And that is how my mummy who obviously have plenty children for plenty men thought me and my stupid siblings? Well I can only f..k my promiscous mum for sure, dump and deny her asap cause of her way_wardness but unfortunatly that smelly pussy will be extra large and worthless because it's obvious that's why my drunk motor park conductor father left her for me

Anyway, i am an Empty brain, born by a useless woman.
Eehya
Re: Top Five Highest Goalscorers In Premier League, La Liga & Serie A So Far by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 14, 2020
Exmay02:
I am off this thread and to unfollow asap. Too many children with leaking brain.

I regret ever making a comment here
stvpid slowpoke....
Re: Top Five Highest Goalscorers In Premier League, La Liga & Serie A So Far by Exmay02: 3:22pm On Jul 14, 2020
tribalwarlord:
stvpid slowpoke....

Guys, dm this moniker now, she is a well known olosho, please check her profile to sample her ass and pussy.

Caution
Her pussy smells really really bad. You are at your own risk.
Re: Top Five Highest Goalscorers In Premier League, La Liga & Serie A So Far by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 14, 2020
Exmay02:

Guys, dm me for my olosho mum's number now, she is a well known olosho, please check her out when you call her to sample her ass and pussy.

Caution
Her pussy smells really really bad. You are at your own risk.
send her number
Re: Top Five Highest Goalscorers In Premier League, La Liga & Serie A So Far by brightnonso: 3:31pm On Jul 14, 2020
Exmay02:

Now i think you want me to change it for u, your common sense should tell u that we are just arguing by comparing Messi and Ronaldo, but the foolishness in you labelled me as a typical Nigerian hating fellow human.

You are very very stupid and foolish for going to that level.....

Dumbass.

your brain is paining you; you need small sleep �
Re: Top Five Highest Goalscorers In Premier League, La Liga & Serie A So Far by tfash96(m): 3:32pm On Jul 14, 2020
bayelsaowei:
barca needs to start easing the load on messi..if barca has any iota of sense they should either make messi a full time 10 (and buy prolific young striker's like firmino, halaand, mane etc) or make him a full 9 like aguero so that he can score uncountable goals without having to be drained off completely...he is getting older so barca should have sense and do the needful..
More reason he's yet to decide if he'll renew the contract or not.. Bartomeu and co are not helping him.. Messi is in his football career that he should be flexing around right wing to box 18 alone if truly he still wants to be competing for ballon d'or n Co but Bartomeu is not seeing that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Five Highest Goalscorers In Premier League, La Liga & Serie A So Far by Angelfrost(m): 3:42pm On Jul 14, 2020
Dansuqi:

Sorry,Madrid chances of winning city is low.even if they manage to win,it will be 0 1.city losing the EPL will go all out plus pep Achilles heel was winning away.now that he has overcome that,semi final beckons.Madrid are too weak to do anything

At the bold, you certainly haven't been watching La Liga recently... I will advise you to watch Madrid's game on Thursday, and witness how incredibly transformed that team has become.

Man City needs to be in twice the form they are currently in order to beat Madrid, or even keep them from scoring more than 1 goal... Even defensively, Madrid is currently better than City.
Re: Top Five Highest Goalscorers In Premier League, La Liga & Serie A So Far by XploraBen(m): 3:42pm On Jul 14, 2020
Macsender1:
We are looking for Good Content writers. We are willing to write for a pay.

I have sent you messages on WhatsApp but you haven't responded.
Re: Top Five Highest Goalscorers In Premier League, La Liga & Serie A So Far by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 14, 2020
[s]
Exmay02:

Guys, dm this moniker now, she is a well known olosho, please check her profile to sample her ass and pussy.

Caution
Her pussy smells really really bad. You are at your own risk.[/s]
Re: Top Five Highest Goalscorers In Premier League, La Liga & Serie A So Far by Beedude(m): 3:54pm On Jul 14, 2020
Exmay02:

Leave that idiot alone, saying i am hating on Ronaldo as a typical Nigerian, people like him have low IQ, they can't engage in discuss with fact, before u know it, they will start being abusive.
Main reason i hardly quote folks here.
But atimes its hard to overlook some wrong ascertions.
Re: Top Five Highest Goalscorers In Premier League, La Liga & Serie A So Far by Dansuqi: 4:07pm On Jul 14, 2020
Angelfrost:

At the bold, you certainly haven't been watching La Liga recently... I will advise you to watch Madrid's game on Thursday, and witness how incredibly transformed that team has become.

Man City needs to be in twice the form they are currently in order to beat Madrid, or even keep them from scoring more than 1 goal... Even defensively, Madrid is currently better than City.

I don't agree with you.so far this season,city have been better.Madrid struggles to score more than 2 goals since the restart.they have conceded more than city.city are not in full form but they are still rampant.their defence has improved with the return of laporte the 2nd best defender in EPL after Virgil.without aguero,they are destroying teams.they put 4 past Liverpool while not in top gear,think of how many Madrid will collect.compare the goals from Madrid attack to that of city,compare the midfield.don't forget penalties help Madrid win some matches while city have no problem scoring.except you are biased,Madrid are gone
Re: Top Five Highest Goalscorers In Premier League, La Liga & Serie A So Far by generalwo(m): 4:27pm On Jul 14, 2020
Ugaboy:
Messi is enjoying the grace in LA LIGA because the real G.0.A.T isnt there...The goal robot C.RONALDO
...... As if e no dey enjoy the grace when Ronaldo dey la Liga....... Mtxweee
Re: Top Five Highest Goalscorers In Premier League, La Liga & Serie A So Far by generalwo(m): 4:29pm On Jul 14, 2020
Lorayne:
Messi is too good abeg..... 22 goals, 20 assists haba!!
and if lewandowski or messi doesn't win the balon d'or we re gonna riot!
..... Messi may just win it if he manages to win ucl...... If not, then Lewandowski is the best candidate especially if he manages to win ucl with bayern..... But Messi has to be in the top 3

1 Like

Re: Top Five Highest Goalscorers In Premier League, La Liga & Serie A So Far by generalwo(m): 4:30pm On Jul 14, 2020
Damntruth:
salah is top for premierleague for me because of his 9 assist
..... Unfortunately, assistz don't win Golden boots..... Goals do

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Benfica Vs Chelsea: Europa League Final - (1 - 2) - On 15th May 2013 / West Ham Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 24th October 2015 / Arsenal Vs Manchester United: FA Cup (1 - 3) On 25th January 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.