Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Glo Customers To Enjoy A Half Year's Bundled Data In Smartphone Festival - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Customers To Enjoy A Half Year's Bundled Data In Smartphone Festival (1792 Views)

This Has To Be The Ugliest Camera Bump In Smartphone History! / Samsung Still Tops Despite Decline In Smartphone Sales / The Notch Is Dead ! Checkout The New Trend In Smartphone Designs (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Customers To Enjoy A Half Year's Bundled Data In Smartphone Festival by olamariamjonez(m): 10:09am On Jul 14, 2020
In its offer to offer more an incentive to clients and unite its initiative in Nigeria’s broadcast communications advertise, computerized change pioneer, Globacom, has reported a telephone celebration to support its abounding endorsers.

Called the Glo Smartphone Festival, it is intended to offer supporters who buy cell phones from any Gloworld outlet as long as a half year’s packaged information alongside their favored gadgets.

Globacom said in an announcement discharged in Lagos throughout the end of the week that clients who buy gadgets under the program will approach packaged information from 500 MB for every month to 2GB every month for a half year. This will, be that as it may, rely upon which model they browse a wide scope of telephones from well known brands accessible for the offer, including iPhone, Samsung, Infinix, Itel, Tecno and Imose.

The organization clarified that the Glo Smartphone Festival was intended to make the Gloworld outlets across the country a “one-stop look for everything gadgets” and the best spot to get the best value bargains, extras, group information running from 500MB to 2GB month to month for a half year and free frill on their decision gadgets.

The organization further said that all paid ahead of time and post-paid clients who visit any of the more than 90 Gloworld outlets the nation over during the celebration time frame can purchase any gadget of their decision from a scope of most recent gadgets and appreciate the packaged advantages. “Glo stays focused on making more an incentive for its clients,” the system included.

Read more: https://hi247.com.ng/2020/07/14/glo-customers-to-enjoy-a-half-years-bundled-data-in-smartphone-festival/

Re: Glo Customers To Enjoy A Half Year's Bundled Data In Smartphone Festival by Munieer(m): 10:38am On Jul 14, 2020
I nr dy believe all this kind news

4 Likes

Re: Glo Customers To Enjoy A Half Year's Bundled Data In Smartphone Festival by faithfull18(f): 12:29pm On Jul 14, 2020
Glo Not so useful network, you get charged outrageously to speak with customer care after wasting your time playing music and saying irrelevant stuffs you have no business with.
Re: Glo Customers To Enjoy A Half Year's Bundled Data In Smartphone Festival by edoairways: 2:13pm On Jul 14, 2020
faithfull18:
Glo Not so useless network, you get charged to speak with customer care after wasting your time playing music and saying irrelevant stuffs you have no business with.
Customer care is free however premium holders bypass the queue to get in touch with care center agent
Re: Glo Customers To Enjoy A Half Year's Bundled Data In Smartphone Festival by faithfull18(f): 2:19pm On Jul 14, 2020
edoairways:

Customer care is free however premium holders bypass the queue to get in touch with care center agent
Nah, that's the excuse they give. That charged line is what comes up on Google when you search for Glo customer care number and it isn't explicitly stated.

The last time I called that line , it was 11pm which is off-peak, my call was placed on call waiting for over 10mins spoke with an agent for about 2minutes and was debited over 1k plus debit for same in the previous month. I didn't even know until I needed to use the airtime on my line, that was when I noticed the debit.
Re: Glo Customers To Enjoy A Half Year's Bundled Data In Smartphone Festival by edoairways: 4:51pm On Jul 14, 2020
faithfull18:

Nah, that's the excuse they give. That charged line is what comes up on Google when you search for Glo customer care number and it isn't explicitly stated.

The last time I called that line , it was 11pm which is off-peak, my call was placed on call waiting for over 10mins spoke with an agent for about 2minutes and was debited over 1k plus debit for same in the previous month. I didn't even know until I needed to use the airtime on my line, that was when I noticed the debit.
Can you post the customer care number here?
Re: Glo Customers To Enjoy A Half Year's Bundled Data In Smartphone Festival by faithfull18(f): 5:29pm On Jul 14, 2020
edoairways:

Can you post the customer care number here?
the 0805 after 121 that's the number that comes first on Google when you search for Glo customer care number.

Re: Glo Customers To Enjoy A Half Year's Bundled Data In Smartphone Festival by edoairways: 6:23pm On Jul 14, 2020
faithfull18:
the 0805 after 121 that's the number that comes first on Google when you search for Glo customer care number.
You called the wrong number. Dial 121 from your Glo line ,it is free of charge. For quick response, dial 171, you are charged N30 per call. Calling 080500020121 incurres more charges
Re: Glo Customers To Enjoy A Half Year's Bundled Data In Smartphone Festival by kestine(m): 7:25pm On Jul 14, 2020
Na only advert Glo good for... Network na zero!!!
Re: Glo Customers To Enjoy A Half Year's Bundled Data In Smartphone Festival by Nova1988(m): 2:21am On Jul 15, 2020
500mb like srsly

Something wey I dey finish for Max 30 min

(1) (Reply)

Which Samsung High End Phone Is Best Value For Money / Please Help!!! I Can't Download With My Phone! / Photo Studio Pro Activation Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.