Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Just in: Hushpuppi Denied Bail By U.S. Judge - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Just in: Hushpuppi Denied Bail By U.S. Judge (543 Views)

Zainab Duke-Abiola Who Assaulted Police Orderly Remanded In Prison, Denied Bail / Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) / Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just in: Hushpuppi Denied Bail By U.S. Judge by ruthkufe: 10:58am On Jul 14, 2020
Suspected Nigerian fraudster Ramon Abbas aka Hushupuppi, failed to win bail in the US after his lawyers claimed his job as an Instagram celebrity paid for the $10,000 monthly rent on his luxury Dubai flat.

Mr Abbas, 37, known to millions on social media as Hushpuppi, was arrested in Dubai and taken to the US.

Read here: https://oak.tv/newstrack/suspected-fraudster-hushpuppis-bail-attempt-fails-in-us/

Re: Just in: Hushpuppi Denied Bail By U.S. Judge by ERockson: 11:07am On Jul 14, 2020
Ok
Re: Just in: Hushpuppi Denied Bail By U.S. Judge by Anyiamaka: 11:47am On Jul 14, 2020
Skelewu
Re: Just in: Hushpuppi Denied Bail By U.S. Judge by 2cribz: 12:13pm On Jul 14, 2020
I say once fbi don involve. They must always deny you bail. Sadly u no be whitey. Hahahahaha. Hush ubare gone for life. Lets assume he was granted bail. His bond would go for at least 1billion dollars
Re: Just in: Hushpuppi Denied Bail By U.S. Judge by 2cribz: 12:14pm On Jul 14, 2020
I say once fbi don involve. They must always deny you bail. Sadly u no be whitey. Hahahahaha. Hush u are gone for life. U no go fit see sunlight again. . Lets assume he was granted bail. His bail bond would go for at least 1billion dollars

1 Like

Re: Just in: Hushpuppi Denied Bail By U.S. Judge by Gadaluck(m): 12:15pm On Jul 14, 2020
No fck given here

1 Like

Re: Just in: Hushpuppi Denied Bail By U.S. Judge by LibertyRep: 1:00pm On Jul 14, 2020
He himself should not be expecting bail so soon nah except the lawyer is giving him false hope.
Re: Just in: Hushpuppi Denied Bail By U.S. Judge by kelvinunilag: 3:10pm On Jul 14, 2020
I’m not a lawyer but taking to account this lawyer point of argument to override the law in this case is totally absurd and I don’t think anyone needs so much of a brainer to know the final verdict .He is not a US residence or does he in anyway has legal permit in the US, I wonder how he will be eligible for bail .Moreover, this is extradited case , he actually doesn’t stand any chance of bail .Ofcourse , every sane person would admit he’s a flight risk .This guy seems don’t understand the grave consequences of his crime ,I think he’s still living in friction ,he hasn’t awaken to reality not yet .The lawyer Ofcourse will argue whatever this fraudster narrated as his story but he forgot to understand that a defense lawyer only follows the script according to the story the accuse or suspect narrated to his lawyer .U see ! To be a criminal you must u understand and accept u r a criminal then you can have a defense lawyer defend your case with his experience and the loopholes in the law to be applied as it deemed. These guys are not seasoned or experienced in criminality but they living in the crime world ,that’s a mistake.To be a criminal u must be a gang and to be a gang u must understand the rules ,but these johnnies do not understand the street code of underground world .And when a MIFy got tied by M15 u need a criminal lawyer to confide in him or her .Dont hide a word from your lawyer ,to hide your life and your involvement from your lawyer is as same as hiding from your own shadow .Your grave is dug and u going in with your eyes wide open .Common ! U wasting your lawyer time and prolonging your judgement day .Im sure he’s telling this lawyer bull and cock story bcaz as far as I know a seasoned lawyer wouldn’t say this guy is a celebrity and promoting brand .Why would u lie to your lawyer ? U ain’t no celebrity damn swindler .The court ain’t stupid not to verify whatever u lay down as a defense exhibit or defense tools .If u say you promote brand and those brand pays you the court will invite the brand to come out and present the evidence of payment that qualified you for such extravagant living .U suck man ! U ain’t no street smart .u got to tell your lawyer the exactly person u are.
Source : Goldtime naijapal.

1 Like

Re: Just in: Hushpuppi Denied Bail By U.S. Judge by MATURELION: 3:53pm On Jul 14, 2020
kelvinunilag:
I’m not a lawyer but taking to account this lawyer point of argument to override the law in this case is totally absurd and I don’t think anyone needs so much of a brainer to know the final verdict .He is not a US residence or does he in anyway has legal permit in the US, I wonder how he will be eligible for bail .Moreover, this is extradited case , he actually doesn’t stand any chance of bail .Ofcourse , every sane person would admit he’s a flight risk .This guy seems don’t understand the grave consequences of his crime ,I think he’s still living in friction ,he hasn’t awaken to reality not yet .The lawyer Ofcourse will argue whatever this fraudster narrated as his story but he forgot to understand that a defense lawyer only follows the script according to the story the accuse or suspect narrated to his lawyer .U see ! To be a criminal you must u understand and accept u r a criminal then you can have a defense lawyer defend your case with his experience and the loopholes in the law to be applied as it deemed. These guys are not seasoned or experienced in criminality but they living in the crime world ,that’s a mistake.To be a criminal u must be a gang and to be a gang u must understand the rules ,but these johnnies do not understand the street code of underground world .And when a MIFy got tied by M15 u need a criminal lawyer to confide in him or her .Dont hide a word from your lawyer ,to hide your life and your involvement from your lawyer is as same as hiding from your own shadow .Your grave is dug and u going in with your eyes wide open .Common ! U wasting your lawyer time and prolonging your judgement day .Im sure he’s telling this lawyer bull and cock story bcaz as far as I know a seasoned lawyer wouldn’t say this guy is a celebrity and promoting brand .Why would u lie to your lawyer ? U ain’t no celebrity damn swindler .The court ain’t stupid not to verify whatever u lay down as a defense exhibit or defense tools .If u say you promote brand and those brand pays you the court will invite the brand to come out and present the evidence of payment that qualified you for such extravagant living .U suck man ! U ain’t no street smart .u got to tell your lawyer the exactly person u are.
Source : Goldtime naijapal.
the UEA has no extradition treaty with the United states that's one of the loopholes here I'm not saying I support hushpuppy cos the guy could've known better
Re: Just in: Hushpuppi Denied Bail By U.S. Judge by imperiouxx(m): 6:00pm On Jul 14, 2020
The lawyer getting paid for just the appearance. This is his year. He knows this case is going nowhere for him.
Re: Just in: Hushpuppi Denied Bail By U.S. Judge by AOB1: 7:10pm On Jul 14, 2020
Ok no problem we are watching cool

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Ex-nimasa Chief Jailed For N1.5bn Fraud / Hon Azubuike Ekwegbalu, Ssa To Governor Willie Obiano Murdered In Awka / Army Confirms Three Soldiers Killed By Insurgents In Kukawa Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.