Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Iice Can I Meet You? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Iice Can I Meet You? (58101 Views)

Iice Can I Meet You? / Iice Can I Meet You? / Iice Can I Meet You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by OAM4J: 3:21am On Feb 27, 2011
mukina2:

angry

don catch you more than once, na only you get 'correct' explanation for everything. angry

come near my bedroom, i wont be held responsible for anything o angry

I know, that was why you called me serial ashy (those were harsh words tho). Am not explaining nothing anymore, am only saying sorry.

If you catch me again, file for divorce. cool Honey, pls forgive and forget, wont happen again kiss

You have to be responsible for the coming twins o, I don hear from their angels, say na tonite be their arrival nite. kiss
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by mukina2: 3:33am On Feb 27, 2011
i nor do again angry first thing for morning my lawyer will be calling you cool
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by OAM4J: 3:43am On Feb 27, 2011
mukina2:

i nor do again angry first thing for morning my lawyer will be calling you cool

Dont be too hard on me nao. Everybody deserves a second chance. sad cry cry cry

Pls let's resolve our mata now for the sake of our team tomorrow, every time am sad, is a bad omen for the gunners.

Plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sad

Pls make me happy and tell me am forgiven. sad
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by OAM4J: 3:55am On Feb 27, 2011
honey am waiting. . . sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by mukina2: 3:57am On Feb 27, 2011
OAM4J:

Dont be too hard on me nao. Everybody deserves a second chance. sad cry cry cry

Pls let's resolve our mata now for the sake of our team tomorrow, every time am sad, is a bad omen for the gunners.

Plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sad

Pls make me happy and tell me am forgiven. sad
see blackmail oh angry angry

i am going  to dreamland  and you know where you'llsleep today right? no sweeet dreams for you  either cool
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by OAM4J: 4:02am On Feb 27, 2011
mukina2:

i am going  to dreamland  and you know where you'llsleep today right? no sweeet dreams for you  either cool

you mean you will be comfortable at dreamland, while am unable to sleep? sad sad sad sad sad cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by OAM4J: 4:41am On Feb 27, 2011
:::::::::::::::sneaked in quietly under Mukina2 duvet, felt warmth, and couldn't resist the temptation to build more warmth. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  .

dont know if she is in dreamland or not, but all I heard from her was 'dont leave me OAM4J kiss kiss kiss. . .  I love you soooo much kiss kiss kiss. . . you're the best thing that ever happened to me kiss kiss kiss. . . . . . . . ."

hmnnnnn, what a beautiful hour just past, now I can go to sleep in peace, knowing fully well that no matter what she says, her heart will never leave me, and my seeds are planted and growing in her already. cool

Sweet dream my love, sweet dream. . . did I ever told you that you you look more beautiful while you're sleeping? You look like an angel darling. . . talk to you in the morn, and dont worry our team is winning the cup.
::::::::
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by Pweety4me(f): 4:52am On Feb 27, 2011
[size=4pt]Awww NOT! tongue[/size]
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by OAM4J: 5:06am On Feb 27, 2011

speak clearly if you must say something tongue
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by Pweety4me(f): 5:28am On Feb 27, 2011
Oh shush!get ur goggles cool
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by OAM4J: 5:40am On Feb 27, 2011
If I cant read it, then normal humans cannot, but then, some humans have other eyes, are you a 'winch'?
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by OAM4J: 7:03am On Feb 27, 2011
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by mukina2: 8:13pm On Feb 27, 2011
flirting even in my house? shocked
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by mukina2: 8:18pm On Feb 27, 2011
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by OAM4J: 8:38pm On Feb 27, 2011
mukina2:

hate to say 'I told you so'  sad Now you know I dont blackmail. cool

mukina2:

flirting even in my house? shocked

With who again? the song na for you nao - you are the angel of my life cool.

mukina2:

shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-606062.224.html#msg7809661

My hand no dey o, but it shouldn't be a secret/surprise to you that many people are eying your boo, I will suggest you hold tight wink

and what is your response to this: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-606062.224.html#msg7809351
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by mukina2: 8:46pm On Feb 27, 2011
hold tight. . i wan hold slack jor. my boo dey flirt as soon as i close my eyes angry
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by OAM4J: 8:54pm On Feb 27, 2011
mukina2:

hold tight. . i wan hold slack jor. my boo dey flirt as soon as i close my eyes angry

There is something called trust. . . you need to have it in abundant when dealing with your boo.

And there is something called faith . . . it means what is yours cannot be taken from you cool
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by mukina2: 9:17pm On Feb 27, 2011
dey dia dey preach oh cool
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by OAM4J: 9:31pm On Feb 27, 2011
mukina2:

dey dia dey preach oh cool

You too dey vex sef, so teh your vex dey fear me. E never reach to kiss and make up ni?

Lets get into the room, do our thing, kiss and make up jor. After all, you know you are going nowhere, you ikebe is mine. cool grin
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by mukina2: 9:57pm On Feb 27, 2011
forgiven cool
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by OAM4J: 10:07pm On Feb 27, 2011
mukina2:

forgiven cool

Thanks, will try my best not to get you that angry again cool kiss kiss kiss kiss

editted
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by mukina2: 10:11pm On Feb 27, 2011
super mod duties , i gast uphold rules kiss kiss

youknow where you are na kiss
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by OAM4J: 10:23pm On Feb 27, 2011
kool kiss kiss

[flash=480,390]http://www.youtube.com//v/sWayBgnIEec[/flash]
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by mukina2: 10:26pm On Feb 27, 2011
kiss kiss kiss no more flirting oh kiss cool
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by OAM4J: 10:27pm On Feb 27, 2011
cross my heart! cool kiss kiss kiss
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by mukina2: 10:28pm On Feb 27, 2011
kiss cool
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by OAM4J: 5:21am On Mar 01, 2011
Sweetheart, where are you buddies on this thread?

looks like they have abandoned the thread for us cheesy

for you dear wink

[flash=480,390]http://www.youtube.com//v/pAyKJAtDNCw[/flash]
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by mukina2: 1:23pm On Mar 01, 2011
My twinnies traveled to Tibet-on - mars to shop for the whole house. grin

they'll be here soon kiss kiss

thanks for the song kiss
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by koolchicco: 10:20pm On Mar 01, 2011
angry angry
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by Goldieluks: 11:31pm On Mar 01, 2011
smh grin shocked
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by mukina2: 12:06am On Mar 02, 2011
whats going on here
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by koolchicco: 12:07am On Mar 02, 2011
mukina2:

whats going on here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101)

SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! / Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! / 13 Ways To Avoid Boring Chat On 2go,whatsapp, And Bbm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.