Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,210 members, 7,825,789 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

I’m Not Afraid Of Heights, Have You Seen My Shoes? Says Pokello In Stunning One - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Not Afraid Of Heights, Have You Seen My Shoes? Says Pokello In Stunning One (716 Views)

Anita Joseph: "My Husband, MC Fish Wears My Shoes For Me Since 2017" / Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating / Actress Kehinde Bankole Is The Denim Queen In Stunning New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Not Afraid Of Heights, Have You Seen My Shoes? Says Pokello In Stunning One by 21Ebisco: 1:04pm On Jul 14, 2020
I’m not afraid of heights, have you seen my shoes? says Pokello in stunning one pics. She has been going on and off from social media we really don’t know why she is doing that but it’s working. The wait is worth it. The pictures she posts whenever she returns are out of this world.

Check the latest pictures she came back posting as the queen strikes again. The Queen

had been off social media for quite some time now. We don’t know what has been keeping her offline but we glad she is back.

The Queen the #Chimuti titleholder is serving us nothing but the best and proving she is still the holder, and no one is going to take that title away from her if her latest pictures are anything to go about.

Well, l guess it’s true what they say when a Queen

strikes back she hits where it hurts most. This can be said or was seen when Queen of Swagger Pokello returned to social media after a long spell on the sidelines.

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/im-not-afraid-of-heights-have-you-seen-my-shoes-says-pokello-in-stunning-one-pics/

Re: I’m Not Afraid Of Heights, Have You Seen My Shoes? Says Pokello In Stunning One by Goldp5988(f): 1:16pm On Jul 14, 2020
Beautiful

(1) (Reply)

Ex Bbnaija Star, Diane Praises Mercy Eke On Launch Of New Merchandise / Nigeria Pastor Curses And Fight His Convert In Warri / #BBNaija : Ozo picks Nengi as deputy HOH (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.