Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,111 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

President Buhari Appoints Edmund Daukoru As Chairman Of NLNG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Appoints Edmund Daukoru As Chairman Of NLNG (26607 Views)

Unauthorized Withdrawal Of NLNG Dividends: NNPC Insists On Full Disclosure / APC Governors To Remove Oshiomhole As Chairman, Collect Signatures / Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Appoints Edmund Daukoru As Chairman Of NLNG by Anneka101(f): 1:49pm On Jul 14, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: President Buhari Appoints Edmund Daukoru As Chairman Of NLNG by Macdav(m): 1:49pm On Jul 14, 2020
E be things
Re: President Buhari Appoints Edmund Daukoru As Chairman Of NLNG by deebrain(m): 1:50pm On Jul 14, 2020
martineverest:
Wailers will still complain

Incompetency will still remain incompetent.
Re: President Buhari Appoints Edmund Daukoru As Chairman Of NLNG by charles614: 1:50pm On Jul 14, 2020
Mele kayri.......is that not Abba kayri kindsmen .family business
Re: President Buhari Appoints Edmund Daukoru As Chairman Of NLNG by ruggedtimi(m): 1:50pm On Jul 14, 2020
Buhari doing bayelsa well...former timipre sylva's boss Edmond daukoru

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Appoints Edmund Daukoru As Chairman Of NLNG by Prechgold1180(m): 1:57pm On Jul 14, 2020
StrikeBack:
The cycle of stupidity continues

What is the essence of governance in Nigeria?

No electricity
No good road
No good schools
No good leaders
No good healthcare

I ask again

What is the essence of government in Nigeria
bro it depends on wer u stay
Asin I v stable light in my street (swears)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Appoints Edmund Daukoru As Chairman Of NLNG by Comedian2019: 1:57pm On Jul 14, 2020
Another opportunity to loot.
Re: President Buhari Appoints Edmund Daukoru As Chairman Of NLNG by guychidile: 2:00pm On Jul 14, 2020
how I wish the president will go for youths for appointments and others
I believe their will be more productivity and accountability in youths....my take !
Re: President Buhari Appoints Edmund Daukoru As Chairman Of NLNG by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 14, 2020
SmartProf:
I know a lot of people were expecting to see the name of one mallam. Buhari must have appointed this southerner by parallax error grin

To be frank with you, I had to Google the name to find out if he was a northerner.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Appoints Edmund Daukoru As Chairman Of NLNG by Futuragetty: 2:06pm On Jul 14, 2020
Dansuqi:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/07/14/buhari-names-obasanjos-minister-edmund-daukoru-nlng-chairman-bgt-president/
I don finally taya...
Ike agwu kwala'm! Ó sú mī oh! Ayam finally tayad! All the
sleaze about selling cargoes of crude and sharing the funds
among friends, about the Hushmagu Heists, 4 billion Naira gift to the VP, the Dollar Rain during Malami's son's wedding,
300m naira house gifts, the Great Train Robbery in NDDC, and
so much more...I just feel the country should be privatized and the proceeds shared among the citizens so that each citizen would form his own country! I'm tired! I don't know what to write again! They've stolen everything including my pen! The Treasury is already empty, an wetin come remain?
Let's sell the country on OLX or even OFFERUP, ...mbok
A constitution that allows this brazen rape is definitely worthless. Whenever you validate it with your votes, you
become an enabler too! Let's bury that stupidity called constitution already...or just keep validating the sham till Nigeria ultimately gets buried by it!
I'm tired! If Our youths ever comes out to take this men out, I'm fully in. Damn, the consequences!
Re: President Buhari Appoints Edmund Daukoru As Chairman Of NLNG by ridbell01(m): 2:06pm On Jul 14, 2020
I swear am tired of this failed nation
Re: President Buhari Appoints Edmund Daukoru As Chairman Of NLNG by mkoabiola: 2:11pm On Jul 14, 2020
Edmond dakorou again.

Nawa oo.

A man already enjoying his loot in his nembe town of Bayelsa
Re: President Buhari Appoints Edmund Daukoru As Chairman Of NLNG by Omoejigbahe(m): 2:13pm On Jul 14, 2020
What are those northerners doing on that board.
Re: President Buhari Appoints Edmund Daukoru As Chairman Of NLNG by sageb: 2:14pm On Jul 14, 2020
Congrats to the amayanabo

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Appoints Edmund Daukoru As Chairman Of NLNG by Dansuqi: 2:15pm On Jul 14, 2020
Futuragetty:

I don finally taya...
Ike agwu kwala'm! Ó sú mī oh! Ayam finally tayad! All the
sleaze about selling cargoes of crude and sharing the funds
among friends, about the Hushmagu Heists, 4 billion Naira gift to the VP, the Dollar Rain during Malami's son's wedding,
300m naira house gifts, the Great Train Robbery in NDDC, and
so much more...I just feel the country should be privatized and the proceeds shared among the citizens so that each citizen would form his own country! I'm tired! I don't know what to write again! They've stolen everything including my pen! The Treasury is already empty, an wetin come remain?
Let's sell the country on OLX or even OFFERUP, ...mbok
A constitution that allows this brazen rape is definitely worthless. Whenever you validate it with your votes, you
become an enabler too! Let's bury that stupidity called constitution already...or just keep validating the sham till Nigeria ultimately gets buried by it!
I'm tired! If Our youths ever comes out to take this men out, I'm fully in. Damn, the consequences!

Is the problem the constitution,the structure or the very Nigerian people

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Appoints Edmund Daukoru As Chairman Of NLNG by SocialJustice: 2:18pm On Jul 14, 2020
neoclassical:
Another prospective looter has just been appointed. Only a f00l will expect any positive change from these criminals.
Nigeria is a forgone alternative among the comity of Nations. May Covid-19 keep locating all criminals that are making life unbearable for average Nigerians.
NLNG does not do projects oga and FYI, it is the best managed government enterprise in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Appoints Edmund Daukoru As Chairman Of NLNG by seunowokade(m): 2:19pm On Jul 14, 2020
You make sense
SmartProf:
I know a lot of people were expecting to see the name of one mallam. Buhari must have appointed this southerner by parallax error grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Appoints Edmund Daukoru As Chairman Of NLNG by quickly: 2:21pm On Jul 14, 2020
This guy is close to 80.
Re: President Buhari Appoints Edmund Daukoru As Chairman Of NLNG by seunowokade(m): 2:21pm On Jul 14, 2020
You forget to add very important one o.

No security
StrikeBack:
The cycle of stupidity continues

What is the essence of governance in Nigeria?

No electricity
No good road
No good schools
No good leaders
No good healthcare

I ask again

What is the essence of government in Nigeria
Re: President Buhari Appoints Edmund Daukoru As Chairman Of NLNG by Golan007: 2:26pm On Jul 14, 2020
[s]
neoclassical:
Another prospective looter has just been appointed. Only a f00l will expect any positive change from these criminals.
Nigeria is a forgone alternative among the comity of Nations. May Covid-19 keep locating all criminals that are making life unbearable for average Nigerians.
[/s]

Maybe we should have appointed you.

Go and read your books on Geology and call Daukoru's name with respect.

You lot are too negative for life.
Re: President Buhari Appoints Edmund Daukoru As Chairman Of NLNG by Golan007: 2:27pm On Jul 14, 2020
mkoabiola:
Edmond dakorou again.

Nawa oo.

A man already enjoying his loot in his nembe town of Bayelsa

What loot?

All these children sef.
Re: President Buhari Appoints Edmund Daukoru As Chairman Of NLNG by Confirmedzombie: 2:29pm On Jul 14, 2020
This is what we call loyalty and reward for good deeds.

Sylva was PA ZTO CHIEF Edmund when the chief was presidential Adviser and minister.

Chief Edmund brought sylva to timelight as sylva was a mere teacher GGSS Rumueme.

I salute Sylva for remembering his mentor.
Re: President Buhari Appoints Edmund Daukoru As Chairman Of NLNG by Henryjr(m): 2:29pm On Jul 14, 2020
ruggedtimi:
Buhari doing bayelsa well...former timipre sylva's boss Edmond daukoru

Sylva is the man behind d appointment. To be sincere, Sylva has done more good to bayelsa as a minister than a former governor.
Re: President Buhari Appoints Edmund Daukoru As Chairman Of NLNG by Tekzyflex(m): 2:32pm On Jul 14, 2020
Same recycled product.
Re: President Buhari Appoints Edmund Daukoru As Chairman Of NLNG by bizzibodi(m): 2:33pm On Jul 14, 2020
This man has been fetching money like using big bucket to fetch water in nembe Creek.
Re: President Buhari Appoints Edmund Daukoru As Chairman Of NLNG by Golan007: 2:33pm On Jul 14, 2020
charles614:
Mele kayri.......is that not Abba kayri kindsmen .family business

Yes just like John Okafor and Uche Okakor and kinsmen.
Re: President Buhari Appoints Edmund Daukoru As Chairman Of NLNG by Golan007: 2:34pm On Jul 14, 2020
bizzibodi:
This man has been fetching money like using big bucket to fetch water in nembe Creek.

Who do you know that is more qualified than him?

When he made his name as a reference point in anything geological what were the others doing?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Appoints Edmund Daukoru As Chairman Of NLNG by YoungAncient1: 2:37pm On Jul 14, 2020
When these appointments go reach my side na?
Re: President Buhari Appoints Edmund Daukoru As Chairman Of NLNG by bizzibodi(m): 2:48pm On Jul 14, 2020
Golan007:

Who do you know that is more qualified than him?

When he made his name as a reference point in anything geological what were the others doing?
I did not say he is not qualify ooo! He is d defacto petroleum minister (SA)during obj regime.
Re: President Buhari Appoints Edmund Daukoru As Chairman Of NLNG by megastu(m): 2:49pm On Jul 14, 2020
They forgot to mention that Edmond Daukoro was a former GMD of NNPC around 1992.
Re: President Buhari Appoints Edmund Daukoru As Chairman Of NLNG by Golan007: 3:01pm On Jul 14, 2020
bizzibodi:

I did not say he is not qualify ooo! He is d defacto petroleum minister (SA)during obj regime.

I sense a need for many Nigerians to create emotional outpourings no matter the situation.

Daukoru is eminently qualified to chair the board of NLNG.

We should wish him well and move on.
Re: President Buhari Appoints Edmund Daukoru As Chairman Of NLNG by smallsmall: 3:05pm On Jul 14, 2020
Maple51:
Is good we are now having more Niger Deltans occupying these positions after all the oil nah their land he dey. Very commendable gesture

How l wish it is true but you are a Learner!

Let me remind you: Buhari has ensured the passage, award of contract and full payment for the LNG project to carry our Gas to his Towns in the North and then sell to his Fulani Brothers in the Sahel, before he appointed the ND man as chairman! What does that tell you?

Answer: The appointed ND man is just a figure head, he is being used for GOOD OPTICS. undecided undecided
AUDIO CHAIRMAN, as we say. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Sharpens Focus On Niger Delta By Garba Shehu / Activists Burn Coffin In Lagos To Protest Against Nigeria's Separation. Photos / Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.