Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:26 PM

Is Dietary Supplement Necessary Or Needed - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Is Dietary Supplement Necessary Or Needed (384 Views)

Dietary Management Of "JEDIJEDI" / Dietary Ignorance And How You Are Disconnected From Cosmic Energy / Egg laying enhancing supplement for 500naira only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Dietary Supplement Necessary Or Needed by mosesdejaviano(m): 2:11pm On Jul 14, 2020
According to United States Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act of 1994.
Dietary supplement is defined as a product intended to supplement the diet that contains one or more of the following dietary ingredients such as vitamins, minerals, protein and amino acids.......

Watch the video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2udUj35SpY
Re: Is Dietary Supplement Necessary Or Needed by AlanMcLean: 2:50pm On Mar 23, 2021
I am an adherent of dietary supplements, because the body does not always get its dose of nutrients from food, so we must support our body by taking alimentare supplements.E every time I eat healthy food, I feel like my body is thanking me.I prefer to buy my dietary supplements at https://www.nhc.com/brand/onnit and I've always been in awe of the quality and the price. The human body has always needed vitamins and a balance between nutrients and minerals for normal functioning. Sports and healthy eating will be known over the years, and the appearance will be impeccable. That's why we have to be very careful!

(1) (Reply)

Food Presenter Of The Year. Hop Hes Ok. / Today Is International Stout Day / Export To Doorstep Uk, Us, Cananda. Italy Germany Etc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.