Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike (49553 Views)

Governor Wike Rescues Joy Nunieh From House Arrest (Video) / Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' / Thugs Attempt To Stop Joy Nunieh From Exposing Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by simeotexy: 5:26pm On Jul 16, 2020
AwkaFinest:

I should use google to search for your stupidity. Batcher dweller claiming mansion. Akpan you better go open that gate....
guy slum no dey akwa ibom,,,

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by Hunchogee: 7:34pm On Jul 16, 2020
AwkaFinest:

Go to Rivers and see what your people do .

95% of Agberos in all parks and street are Akwa Ibomites
95% of street urchins are Akwa Ibomites
95% of street hawkers are Akwa Ibomites
95% of batcher dwellers are Akwa Ibomites
50% of prostitutes are Akwa Ibomites
50% of cultists are Akwa Ibomites
30% of armed robbers are Akwa Ibomites
70% of dirty low lifers are Akwa Ibomites
60% of gatemen are Akwa Ibomites
95% of house boys and house girls are Akwa Ibomites
70% of people living under flyover are Akwa ibomites
70% of ogogoro sellers are Akwa Ibomites they double as cheap prostitutes for bricklayers as well
80% of skin bleachers are Akwa ibomites with dirty burned skin.

I can go on and on
I keep asking you ..
Firstly the rest of your percentage are which people?
Secondly we need facts, links etc
Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by Hunchogee: 7:35pm On Jul 16, 2020
simeotexy:
Show the illiterate this below

Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by AwkaFinest: 8:10pm On Jul 16, 2020
simeotexy:

How slum wan use dey when everywhere na forest. Bush man!
Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by AwkaFinest: 8:16pm On Jul 16, 2020
Hunchogee:

Show the illiterate this below

Here is PH. Just see the difference between ph and your bush uyo.

Bush men!

No wonder your people keep migrating to Rivers State for a better life. They are tired of the forest called Akwa Ibom.

Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by AwkaFinest: 8:27pm On Jul 16, 2020
simeotexy:

Bring pictures of Akwa ibom let's see the bush. How slum wan dey when everywhere na bush?

Forest local illiterate people. Poor things. Show us pictures of your bush state grin grin

See PH

Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by simeotexy: 10:55pm On Jul 16, 2020
AwkaFinest:

Bring pictures of Akwa ibom let's see the bush. How slum wan dey when everywhere na bush?

Forest local illiterate people. Poor things. Show us pictures of your bush state grin grin

See PH
Bros u never go akwa ibom b4 i no need argue with you
Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by Bofoy4(m): 11:17pm On Jul 16, 2020
AwkaFinest:

Bush men!

No wonder your people keep migrating to Rivers State for a better life. They are tired of the forest called Akwa Ibom.
shame on u showing us Lagos state instead of ur slums and potholes roads
Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by Bofoy4(m): 11:22pm On Jul 16, 2020
AwkaFinest:

State with almost 6m person still has a better percentage than your state with just about 3.5m persons and you are proud to show it.

Now I know you are not ashamed of your poverty. Spit!

Remove all Akwa Ibomites from Rivers which make up 95% of the poor people, Rivers will top that list.

Come see your brothers mopping the floor of the shop I just entered now grin
you are jobless go get a life
go and hustle like ur mate and stop criticizing those that hustle it not a sin to do so or better still u do what ur people are know for which is Cultism and kidnapping
Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by Bofoy4(m): 11:34pm On Jul 16, 2020
You guys don't like menial jobs but like cultism, arm robbery and kidnapping
you like travelling out side Nigeria to do cocaine buz
shame on u guys
Akwa ibomites are hustlers
we prefer menial job to Kidnapping, Cultism drug trafficking, Arm robbery and yahoo yahoo
we have prominent people
we have the less privilege who chooses menial jobs to crime.
River state is know for crime and cultism everywhere in Nigeria their indigenes are mainly illiterate, tout and cultist who take delight in shedding innocent blood.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by Bofoy4(m): 11:44pm On Jul 16, 2020
AwkaFinest:

come to Rivers and see what our people do .

95% of Agberos in all parks and street are Riverian
95% of street urchins are Riverians
95% of street hawkers are Rivers
95% of batcher dwellers are Riverians
50% of prostitutes are Rivers chicks
50% of cultists are ikwere boys
30% of armed robbers are Riverians
70% of dirty low lifers are from River state
60% of gatemen are From Rivers
95% of house boys and house girls Riverians
70% of people living under flyover are from my place
70% of ogogoro sellers are they double as cheap prostitutes for bricklayers as well
80% of skin bleachers are PH gals with dirty burned skin.

I can go on and on
Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by Vicos32(m): 12:39am On Jul 17, 2020
FrLukas:
How in heaven's name will Buhari appoint Akpabio to any office in the land seeing the devastated treasury he left in his state as governor.

This was one of the governors who allocated millions for themselves as pension after leaving office as governor.

And what's the difference between Akpabio and Wike anyway?
No different, just fallacy[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by RIVERS1stson: 6:55pm On Jul 18, 2020
Shut up this slum dweller. See PORT HARCOURT here.

AwkaFinest:

Bush men!

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by Ilaumoh(m): 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2020
RIVERS1stson:
Shut up this slum dweller. See PORT HARCOURT here.

Jesu!!! no wonder CNN cried out on how dirty the Iraq of Nigeria is ( river state)...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by Ilaumoh(m): 7:47pm On Jul 18, 2020
AwkaFinest:

See PH
I wonder if you no what a slum is.....
Akwa Ibom is the cleanest city in Nigeria by federal government

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by Hunchogee: 9:23pm On Jul 18, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Jesu!!! no wonder CNN cried out on how dirty the Iraq of Nigeria is ( river state)...
Jesus , seriously so dirty wow...But why is river state is dirty?
Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by Hunchogee: 9:23pm On Jul 18, 2020
Ilaumoh:

I wonder if you no what a slum is.....
Akwa Ibom is the cleanest city in Nigeria by federal government
As usual
Re: Akpabio: Nothing Must Happen To Joy Nunieh - Wike by gidob(m): 8:12pm On Sep 03, 2021
Ladjenny please edit the comment and replace my name with my Monica.

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience / Bola Tinubu Pictured With Gbemi Saraki / Posting Photos Of Dead Soldiers On Social Media: Army To Take Legal Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.