Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,930 members, 7,952,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:45 PM

Huawei UK Almost At The Stage Of Crying And Twitter Users Aint Helping Matter - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Huawei UK Almost At The Stage Of Crying And Twitter Users Aint Helping Matter (3268 Views)

Hilarious Tweets From Twitter Users As WhatsApp Is Down (Pictures) / Nairalander Techcapon Nominated For The Final Stage Of The Infinix Challenge / Lady Gets Brand New Iphone From Stranger Days After Crying Out On Twitter. PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huawei UK Almost At The Stage Of Crying And Twitter Users Aint Helping Matter by Faithful4real(m): 10:15am On Jul 15, 2020
jedisco:

And what can you trust the US government on?

If you check my previous post i didn't say anything about trusting US government. In fact you cannot trust anybody when it comes to business, but there are certain group of people you are more likely to confine in than others.

For me Chinese is a no go area.
Re: Huawei UK Almost At The Stage Of Crying And Twitter Users Aint Helping Matter by Quelme: 10:56am On Jul 15, 2020
Ghengiskhan:
of course both are .. Go and do your research. There was a free and fair referendum in UK to leave EU why did the parliament try to block it and why has Madrid refuse to listen to the catalans in Barcelona that don't want to be part of Spain or the kashimiris that don't want to be part of India or the biafrans that want to leave Nigeria even the UK doesn't want to leave Scotland and do learn to have a constructive argument without name calling we can disagree and still learn from one another
I salute you Sir. Very succinct!!!
Re: Huawei UK Almost At The Stage Of Crying And Twitter Users Aint Helping Matter by Judybash93(m): 2:13pm On Jul 15, 2020
Ghengiskhan:

Just Google Chinese civil war and read it, you will learn everything about Taiwan

Elder, i live in Chengdu, China. This is where i had my first and second degree in public administration. China lays claim to it doesn't necessarily mean it's a territory of China. I'll visit Taiwan in a few months btw. The civil war ended with the Communist winning the war andlaying claim to mainland China whiles the leader of the nationalist which were the opposition fled to Taiwan after being defeated. He went there and formed a new government. Since then, the Communist party have been claiming that Taiwan is part of China but has never been able to invade or do anything due to Taiwan's affiliation with democratic countries like the US and others. If it's Hong Kong, fine but Taiwan's case is different.
You can also Google Taiwan and let's see what the internet has to say
Re: Huawei UK Almost At The Stage Of Crying And Twitter Users Aint Helping Matter by kode12: 2:36pm On Jul 15, 2020
The 5G war isn't really about technology or security. It's about power and money on the part of America and the UK is bending under pressures from US. That said, Huawei does engage in a lot of intellectual property infringement, which should not be encouraged by buying from there in large scales. However, the bottom line is this, a lot of the chips and components that'd be used in making the 5G equipment from Nokia or Ericcson etc will still come from China.
Re: Huawei UK Almost At The Stage Of Crying And Twitter Users Aint Helping Matter by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 15, 2020
Ghengiskhan:

Britain took Hong Kong from China after the opium war, the war started because the emperor was angry that the British are destroying it people with the drugs they were selling they smashed the Chinese military and forced the emperor to give them Hong Kong for a period of time and that expires China promise to allow Hong Kong to continue mostly with the way things were during British rule. In the case of Taiwan during the Chinese civil war the losing side fled mainland China and set up on an island still part of China and they actually said that they will one day return to mainland China and rule everything together that island is taiwan, Taiwan had the support of the west due to the fact that they were fighting communist china. All these info are on Google and there's this cool history channel documentary about how the UK loot the world. Do you know that loot is actually an indi word not English
Wow!
Great info man.
I mean, i thought i had the slightest idea about the affairs of China.
Although, lately it appears that China have been trying to get the UK to mind their business.
Hope i got that news right.

1 Like

Re: Huawei UK Almost At The Stage Of Crying And Twitter Users Aint Helping Matter by Ghengiskhan(m): 8:22pm On Jul 15, 2020
Judybash93:

Elder, i live in Chengdu, China. This is where i had my first and second degree in public administration. China lays claim to it doesn't necessarily mean it's a territory of China. I'll visit Taiwan in a few months btw. The civil war ended with the Communist winning the war andlaying claim to mainland China whiles the leader of the nationalist which were the opposition fled to Taiwan after being defeated. He went there and formed a new government. Since then, the Communist party have been claiming that Taiwan is part of China but has never been able to invade or do anything due to Taiwan's affiliation with democratic countries like the US and others. If it's Hong Kong, fine but Taiwan's case is different.
You can also Google Taiwan and let's see what the internet has to say
Read it for yourself. You live in China doesn't mean you know everything there.

Re: Huawei UK Almost At The Stage Of Crying And Twitter Users Aint Helping Matter by Judybash93(m): 1:02am On Jul 16, 2020
Ghengiskhan:

And does that contradict what i typed in that mainland China is laying claim to Taiwan?
Re: Huawei UK Almost At The Stage Of Crying And Twitter Users Aint Helping Matter by Judybash93(m): 1:25am On Jul 16, 2020
Ghengiskhan:

By the way, what did wiki define Taiwan as? An autonomous region or what? Please tell me

Re: Huawei UK Almost At The Stage Of Crying And Twitter Users Aint Helping Matter by Ghengiskhan(m): 7:24am On Jul 16, 2020
Judybash93:

And does that contradict what i typed in that mainland China is laying claim to Taiwan?
Taiwan formally called Formosa is part of china, after Sino Japanese war Japan took it from china.. Then after the Japanese surrender in ww2 they gave it back to Kuomintang-led government of the Republic of China. So if Taiwan is not part of China originally why will they give it to them. Even still today there is political party in Taiwan that favors reunification with mainland China but most youth there don't want the social communist system of mainland china. My argument is that Taiwan was part of China and china hope to bring it back under it control... The screenshot I sent you show that both the Kuomintang-led government of the Republic of China that founded Taiwan as a nation and the communist china claim to be the legitimate ruler of whole china before the Kuomintang-led government of the Republic of China gave up that hope when china became so powerful
Re: Huawei UK Almost At The Stage Of Crying And Twitter Users Aint Helping Matter by jedisco(m): 7:29am On Jul 16, 2020
Faithful4real:

I don't know about you but when it comes to business dealing the us government are more likely to comply than the Chinese government. They will find loopholes and use it against you.

Says who? I would argue that doing business with China in the recent past has proven to be more beneficial for most African nations than the decades of business we had with the West
Re: Huawei UK Almost At The Stage Of Crying And Twitter Users Aint Helping Matter by jedisco(m): 7:33am On Jul 16, 2020
Faithful4real:

If you check my previous post i didn't say anything about trusting US government. In fact you cannot trust anybody when it comes to business, but there are certain group of people you are more likely to confine in than others.

For me Chinese is a no go area.

In the recent past, Nigeria has benefited more from doing business with China than the US.
One thing I'd add is that I don't see much difference between the two. They are both pursuing their interests
Re: Huawei UK Almost At The Stage Of Crying And Twitter Users Aint Helping Matter by Youngpo413: 7:46am On Jul 16, 2020
Karex81:

you are absolutely right. hong kong was originally in china, Britain colonise it and return it back to China, after exploiting hong kongers.

They agreed with china for a one, country two system till 2047. Britain used to be world power in the 19-20th century, look at them today grin USA puppets
Same way USA will become China puppet in a few years...
Re: Huawei UK Almost At The Stage Of Crying And Twitter Users Aint Helping Matter by Ghengiskhan(m): 8:08am On Jul 16, 2020
jedisco:

In the recent past, Nigeria has benefited more from doing business with China than the US.
One thing I'd add is that I don't see much difference between the two. They are both pursuing their interests
Gbam

(1) (2) (Reply)

Repair Options For Cracked Iphone Screens / Icloud Activation Lock Removal By The Genius Icloud Bypass Unlock Team / Which Is The Best Android Sold For Not More Than 10k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.