Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

I See New Innovations In REA, I Commend Salihijo For The New Strides -hon Bash - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I See New Innovations In REA, I Commend Salihijo For The New Strides -hon Bash (142 Views)

Salihijo Transforming The REA With Unprecedented Achievements / @54: APC Governors Commend Sani Bello's Commitment To A United Nigeria / Glo 2018 Data Plans Reviewed And Reduced–See New Data Plans And Prices- Notedwap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I See New Innovations In REA, I Commend Salihijo For The New Strides -hon Bash by TGNEWS(m): 3:50pm On Jul 14, 2020
An Adamawa Business Man and a Politician, Hon Mustapha Basharu (Bash) have praised the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Rural Electrification Agency (REA), Alhaji Ahmad Salihijo Ahmad (Modi) for being innovative by making lively the agency in meeting the needs of rural people in the area of power generation.

Bash who is also an activist of good governance said Ahmad is another young Nigerian with a passion to serve the country with all his strength.

Mustapha said in recent times I saw the Managing working in synergy through the ministry of power with world Bank and other agencies to see power (Electricity) can be another means to fight COVID-19 as a major pillar of Healthcare delivery in Nigeria.

"Salihijo is another Young Nigeria whose leadership agility is a great hope that the country has a future in her young one's. I he can see it through his new pattern in taking REA to a higher level in line with President Mohammadu Buhari campaign promises to work for the generality of people, not a few selected ones.

" I remember during his inauguration, he reiterated his commitment to reaching out to hundreds of villages by electrifying them in his first two years in office, and he said this can be done in a pilot scheme until the whole rural communities in the country are manned with power generation through the REA mandate." Bash said

Mustapha, however, advises Salihijo to be wary of those coming around him in the name of contractors or politicians from a particular godfather and never take it lightly with any contractor sabotaging his efforts by not completing their work or meeting the terms of reference or specification.

(1) (Reply)

Hotel Furniture / World Water Summit And Expo / Stakeholders Advocate Strategies  for  developing The Oil And Gas Free Zones For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.