Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Work And Live In Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Work And Live In Canada (16948 Views)

My Funny Jjc Experience In Canada........ / Best City In Nigeria To Live In? / 10 Most Affordable Cities To Live In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Work And Live In Canada by jfad: 6:17pm On Feb 04, 2011
GUD DAY,

I HAVE BEEN SEEING THIS WORK AND LIVE IN CANADA ADVERT BY ONE BELVIC GLOBAL VENTURES IN COMPLETE SPORT AND GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER.

IS THIS COMPANY GENIUE?

HAS ANYONE HERE GOTTEN HIS/HER CANADIAN WORK PERMIT TRU DIS COMPANY.
Re: Work And Live In Canada by shakers(m): 8:04pm On Feb 04, 2011
i think the company is genuine, i tried them sometime last year but there was some kinda complications in my own case and they refunded part of the initial deposit i paid which i think was fair,
well you can try your own luck there and see for yourself,
Re: Work And Live In Canada by DanG1(m): 5:25pm On Feb 12, 2011
Can you please post contact details of this company?
Re: Work And Live In Canada by shakers(m): 6:35pm On Feb 12, 2011
L'Monarch building, opebi rd, ikeja
Re: Work And Live In Canada by DanG1(m): 7:06pm On Feb 12, 2011
Thanks, would check them out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Work And Live In Canada by Nurudeena: 8:32pm On Feb 12, 2011
Posted by: shakers
Insert Quote
i think the company is genuine, i tried them sometime last year but there was some kinda complications in my own case and they refunded part of the initial deposit i paid which i think was fair,
well you can try your own luck there and see for yourself

can you pls share with us the complications u had with ur application with them?
Re: Work And Live In Canada by mikkyangel(m): 6:48pm On Feb 20, 2011
bla
Re: Work And Live In Canada by DanG1(m): 9:54pm On Feb 20, 2011
mikkyangel:

the company is Genuine, am still waitimg for my work permit,i just got an sms from them last week monday dt some approvals are out but mine was not among,cos it comes out btw 4 to 6months, but my friend who lives in Denmark(green card Denmark), registered with dem,abt 6months ago ,he just got his work permit thru dem,and as a result of this,he flew from denmark to Nigeria 2weeks ago to do his medicals,he hopes to migrate to Canada,

But u hv to check your Cv for 1st b4 u submit,those with masters and work experience stand a better chance, my friend has a master degree qualification(so far his the only one i have seen out of abt 6pple i know) ,so do i,and i had to adjust my CV to ensure dt my work experince falls withinin the 29 fields canada needs, (my opinion though)

Thanks for this info it was quite helpful
Re: Work And Live In Canada by mamagee3(f): 12:18am On Feb 21, 2011
The Scamming Bloofs are still at work. . .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Work And Live In Canada by DanG1(m): 12:38pm On Feb 21, 2011
mama-gee:

The Scamming Bloofs are still at work. . .

Its really good to criticize, but its good to start it on a positive note. You don't just bump into a room and the first statements out of your mouth will be poisonous to any ear that hears it
Re: Work And Live In Canada by jfad: 9:02am On Feb 22, 2011
mikkyangel:

the company is Genuine, am still waitimg for my work permit,i just got an sms from them last week monday dt some approvals are out but mine was not among,cos it comes out btw 4 to 6months, but my friend who lives in Denmark(green card Denmark), registered with dem,abt 6months ago ,he just got his work permit thru dem,and as a result of this,he flew from denmark to Nigeria 2weeks ago to do his medicals,he hopes to migrate to Canada,

But u hv to check your Cv for 1st b4 u submit,those with masters and work experience stand a better chance, my friend has a master degree qualification(so far his the only one i have seen out of abt 6pple i know) ,so do i,and i had to adjust my CV to ensure dt my work experince falls withinin the 29 fields canada needs, (my opinion though)

when did u apply?
Re: Work And Live In Canada by mikkyangel(m): 8:38pm On Feb 23, 2011
D-G i applied last week of October 2010, and dey told me i have to wait btw 4- 6months, so am giving dem till april 2011 to know my faith, if it doesnt work out,den i get my 200k back, i onlyget to loose only 45k which is meant for administrative charges and registration,

Mama Gee, no be everything wen u read u go dout,it wunt helep u, I dont work for Belvic, even wen i 1st saw dem advert(Guardian newspaper) last August 2010, i was in thout, It took me up on till October b4 i got convinced , i Even got more and more convinced when i took a closer look at the Canada immigration website, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who-instructions.asp. (www.cic.gc.ca.

THE PAGE STATES THAT , "for ur aplication to be eligible for processing,you must include the results of your official language proficiency test,and either:

* have a valid offer of arranged employment, OR
*Be a skilled worker whose work experince falls under the 29 fields,

Mama Gee, Belvic does the first option, "valid offer of arranged employment", Even at 1million naira which dey charge,to me it seems cheap cos i know wht i went thru paying house rent on a montly Bases while i lived in Warsaw,Poland as a student( 600 zloty per month= 40k), California,$600 monthly( 90k), Baltimore $500 monthly, all this i didnot add electricity, Belvic"s package includes free accommodation for 2 yrs,

Besides, its a risk wht taking, i read some advert i saw in newspaper abt 3yrs ago for tuition free schools in sweden,it turned out dt the agent was fake(though i recovered more than half of my money,)it didnot discourage me cos the nxt agent which i meet was thru another newspaper advert i saw as regards studies in Poland, , dt risk i took has opened the door for me to see Europe, poland, Germany, Spain, Holland and North America, USA,

Besides, Arranged employment is fast becoming more popular now, SS LOYDS does dis, so does Crystal wht ever wht ever, cos i attanded their seminar last week, To me Belvic looks more real,
Re: Work And Live In Canada by sonety2k(m): 2:39am On Feb 28, 2011
Re: Work And Live In Canada by isaobi: 12:13am On Apr 18, 2011
THIS COMPANY IS NOT 100% GENIUE, I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANY BODY THAT WENT TO QATAR OR CANADA FROM THIS COMPANY, THIS COMPANY IS CARMEL-ION, DISGUISING, AND FRAUDULENCE, ANTI VISA PROCUREMENT AGENT, YOUR DEALING WITH THIS COMPANY IS AT YOUR OWN RISK, WHO HAS HEAR LET THEM HEAR, I CAME TO THIS COMPANY, WHEN I GOT THEIR ADVERT ON GUARDIAN NEWS PEPPER, THAT WAS APRIL,, 2010, I SOLD MY PROPERTY VERY CHEAP, FOR ME TO GET QATAR VISA 3YRS WORKING PERMIT, I DEPOSITED 205,000 TWO HUNDRED AND FIVE THOUSAND, I WAS PROMISE SIX MONTH, UP TO DATE NO VISA, MAKING ELEVEN MONTH NOW, 18/04/2011 IF THEY PROMISE YOU SIX MONTH IS A LIE, WHEN I TOLD THEM I WANT TO WITHDRAW MY MONEY THEY WANTED TO GIVE ME 135,000 NAIRA, THAT IS WHAT THIS COMPANY IS ALL ABOUT, WHEN YOU DEPOSITED YOUR MONEY AND YOU DON'T GET VISA, THEY CAPITALIZE ON DEDUCTION OF PEOPLE MONEY, AND GAVE YOU YOUR BALANCE, ASK THOSE PEOPLE THAT SAYS, WELL, THEY ARE SENDING THEM MESSAGE, NONE OF THEM GOT VISA, I ALSO GOT MESSAGE EVERY MONTH, THIS IS ELEVEN MONTH NOW NO POSITIVE REPLY FROM THEM, TRY AND SEE,I DID IT DURING ADMINISTRATION OF DOMINICA, THE OFFICER RESIGN PURPOSELY BECAUSE OF FAKE PROMISE, COS I CONFIRM FROM HER, THE COMPANY IS PARTIAL 419, THEY ARE NOT RELIABLE.
Re: Work And Live In Canada by shakers(m): 3:24am On Apr 18, 2011
i dont know if i can say they are fake because in my own case which was canada work permit they sent me an CIC approval from the canada after about 4 months of my initial application, i saw the approval with my eyes and filled out the neccesary forms and submitted only to be called that they could not find my approval again, they were even accusing me on taking it away to go and process the work permit myself which sounded so ridiculous to me, after all the troubles they refunded me 750 dollars from the 850 i paid initially which was fair to me because i knew they must have paid some money to get that approval,
so i am not in support of anyone here, just stating my experience with the company,
Re: Work And Live In Canada by jfad: 5:56pm On Apr 30, 2011
Hello Folks,

jst got dis info frm a frnd.

he said he subscribed to d work and live in Canada offer frm dis company Belvic Global Ventures on the 19th of August 2011.

he said he later gt an sms frm the company on the 10th of Septmeber 2011 saying:

Sir, ur applictn has been submitd 2 Canadian high commision, Expect 2 hear frm us soon. which u all d best. belvic global ventures.

3months later 08-11-2011, he gt anoda sms:

we are workin on ur applictn & pls make sure all d document u gave 2 us are genue & u have original copy of it. u will hear from us soonest. belvic global ventures.

that was wen we hear frm them last, and the agreement signed 4 d processing duration was 6months, but now is over 8months.

is there any1 in d house dat has gottn his/her Canadian Work Thru dis Coy?
Re: Work And Live In Canada by Yorubah(m): 6:08am On May 01, 2011
Thesame group of people talking like they dont knw each other, Una papa scammer

3 Likes

Re: Work And Live In Canada by jfad: 6:57am On May 01, 2011
Yorubah:

Thesame group of people talking like they dont knw each other, Una papa scammer

re u ok at all?
Re: Work And Live In Canada by Nurudeena: 2:04pm On Jun 01, 2011
mikkyangel
New Port beach Califonia

Re: Work And Live In Canada
« #11 on: February 23, 2011, 08:38 PM »

D-G i applied last week of October 2010, and dey told me i have to wait btw 4- 6months, so am giving dem till april 2011 to know my faith, if it doesnt work out,den i get my 200k back, i onlyget to loose only 45k which is meant for administrative charges and registration,

Mama Gee, no be everything wen u read u go dout,it wunt helep u, I dont work for Belvic, even wen i 1st saw dem advert(Guardian newspaper) last August 2010, i was in thout, It took me up on till October b4 i got convinced , i Even got more and more convinced when i took a closer look at the Canada immigration website, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who-instructions.asp. (www.cic.gc.ca.

THE PAGE STATES THAT , "for your aplication to be eligible for processing,you must include the results of your official language proficiency test,and either:

Mama Gee, Belvic does the first option, "valid offer of arranged employment", Even at 1million naira which dey charge,to me it seems cheap cos i know wht i went thru paying house rent on a montly Bases while i lived in Warsaw,Poland as a student( 600 zloty per month= 40k), California,$600 monthly( 90k), Baltimore $500 monthly, all this i didnot add electricity, Belvic"s package includes free accommodation for 2 yrs,

Besides, its a risk wht taking, i read some advert i saw in newspaper abt 3yrs ago for tuition free schools in sweden,it turned out dt the agent was fake(though i recovered more than half of my money,)it didnot discourage me cos the nxt agent which i meet was thru another newspaper advert i saw as regards studies in Poland, , dt risk i took has opened the door for me to see Europe, poland, Germany, Spain, Holland and North America, USA,

Besides, Arranged employment is fast becoming more popular now, SS LOYDS does dis, so does Crystal wht ever wht ever, cos i attanded their seminar last week, To me Belvic looks more real,

Mikkyangel,
How far,is your work permit ready through your agent now?
We can share advise through,i look forward to hearing from you soon.
nayantunde@yahoo.com
Re: Work And Live In Canada by mikkyangel(m): 12:16pm On Jun 02, 2011
Nuru,
i have inboxed u my number, call me,
Re: Work And Live In Canada by GBASKY: 12:36pm On Jun 02, 2011
nikkyangel let me have ur email and number on awosolid@yahoo.com
Re: Work And Live In Canada by charzyh2: 12:37pm On Nov 23, 2014
mikkyangel:

THE PAGE STATES THAT , "for ur aplication to be eligible for processing,you must include the results of your official language proficiency test,and either:

I sent you an email. Please, we need to discuss.

(1) (Reply)

Working In Dubai - List Of Verified And Legitimate Recruitment Agencies / Why NRC Increased Abuja-Kaduna Train Fare / Dangote Truck Crashes At IMSU Junction In Owerri. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.