Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola, Wish Daughter Hallel Happy Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola, Wish Daughter Hallel Happy Birthday (1345 Views)

Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola Working Out Together At The Gym (Photos) / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola Are Fighting? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola, Wish Daughter Hallel Happy Birthday by AmeboBook: 4:42pm On Jul 14, 2020
Hallel is celebrating her birthday today and her parents, Timi and Busola Dakolo, have already taken to their Instagram pages to wish their 'pizza and Ice cream' loving daughter a happy birthday.

Timi wrote, "Happy birthday to my daughter, Hallel Dakolo. My Vice President of the aproko Union of the Yard. The one who don’t care if I am upset, she still comes and say” Daddy when u have finished being upset with us,Can we have pizza and Ice cream.

"Daddy I think I like what you are Eating, don’t finish the turkey-I would like some. Daddy will always be here for you. May God continue to direct your path and protect you."

On her part, while wishing her daughter happy birthday, Busola Dakolo wrote;

Our childhood reveals who we are in our purest form before someone told us it wasn’t so.
There’s so much to learn from children.

Happy birthday to my beautiful daughter ����❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️, the energetic mama, caring and thoughtful, swimmer, bookworm, the drama queen❤️❤️❤️.

https://www.amebobook.com/timi-dakolo-and-wife-busola-wish-daughter-hallel-happy-birthday/

Source: Amebo Book

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola, Wish Daughter Hallel Happy Birthday by popsy2(m): 4:42pm On Jul 14, 2020
Nice
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola, Wish Daughter Hallel Happy Birthday by dinoplus: 4:44pm On Jul 14, 2020
Fine daughter. Happy birthday to her.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola, Wish Daughter Hallel Happy Birthday by Officialgarri: 4:48pm On Jul 14, 2020
She looks like Fatoyinbo
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola, Wish Daughter Hallel Happy Birthday by Sunmolar(m): 5:20pm On Jul 14, 2020
Happy birthday. You shall not be victim of rape.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola, Wish Daughter Hallel Happy Birthday by Sunmolar(m): 5:22pm On Jul 14, 2020
Officialgarri:
She looks like Fatoyinbo

You meant to say... Fat oyinbo? If yes then she's like fat dudu.
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola, Wish Daughter Hallel Happy Birthday by cyndy1000(f): 5:31pm On Jul 14, 2020
She is beautiful

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola, Wish Daughter Hallel Happy Birthday by leaculpa: 5:45pm On Jul 14, 2020
Busolas twin. Cute family.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola, Wish Daughter Hallel Happy Birthday by Felyyaks(f): 6:20pm On Jul 14, 2020
Happy birthday beautiful one

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Curvy Lady Runs Naked As She Chase Man, Accuses Him Of Stealing (video) / Laycon Breaks Another Record Today As He Becomes The Most Followed Housemate In / She Is Young, She Is Pretty And She Is 41 Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.