Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

7 Police Officers Deployed To Katsina Die In Ghastly Motor Accident - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 7 Police Officers Deployed To Katsina Die In Ghastly Motor Accident (35657 Views)

Man Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra. Do You Know Him? (Graphic) / Two Final Year Delta Poly Students Die In Ghastly Motor Accident (Graphic Pics) / Obituary Of Two Brothers Who Died In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: 7 Police Officers Deployed To Katsina Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by Oizee(f): 6:07pm On Jul 14, 2020
Heart felt sympathy to their entire family.
Re: 7 Police Officers Deployed To Katsina Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by Starhearts: 6:08pm On Jul 14, 2020
Conny man die
Re: 7 Police Officers Deployed To Katsina Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by tlurdy: 6:08pm On Jul 14, 2020
Why everything’s just suddenly change for my country our nation ! God look into it ! RIP
Re: 7 Police Officers Deployed To Katsina Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by tillaman(m): 6:08pm On Jul 14, 2020
Rest in paradise officers

Re: 7 Police Officers Deployed To Katsina Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by eodavids(m): 6:11pm On Jul 14, 2020
Bad news

Rip to the dead.

May God console their families

Re: 7 Police Officers Deployed To Katsina Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by Justpassingby45(m): 6:11pm On Jul 14, 2020
Should I tell them sorry?
Re: 7 Police Officers Deployed To Katsina Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by stuffs4me(m): 6:12pm On Jul 14, 2020
chatinent:
Not as though I'm evil but with the experience I have had with the Nigerian Police, this news looks like a good news.

NigeriaIsDoomed:
Karma. The evil that we do lives with and after us.

Evil criminals spotted.

Re: 7 Police Officers Deployed To Katsina Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by PowerOfLove: 6:14pm On Jul 14, 2020
Sad one to the families. RIP to the dead
Re: 7 Police Officers Deployed To Katsina Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by Chitumu: 6:15pm On Jul 14, 2020
Its high time nigerian goverment ban the use of toyota hummer bus all over nigeria both for long distance and short distance travelling. this model has actualy killed more pasenger than dangote trucks.
Re: 7 Police Officers Deployed To Katsina Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by BestOsai: 6:18pm On Jul 14, 2020
chatinent:
Not as though I'm evil but with the experience I have had with the Nigerian Police, this news looks like a good news.

Your own dey front dey wait you.
Re: 7 Police Officers Deployed To Katsina Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by igwedubai2(m): 6:18pm On Jul 14, 2020
Look at what you saying! U better keep quiet
Re: 7 Police Officers Deployed To Katsina Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by Membis333: 6:21pm On Jul 14, 2020
Painful, God give the families the heart to bear the lost

Re: 7 Police Officers Deployed To Katsina Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by eedimo(m): 6:25pm On Jul 14, 2020
I reserved my comment for a later date.
Re: 7 Police Officers Deployed To Katsina Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:26pm On Jul 14, 2020
Very painful
Re: 7 Police Officers Deployed To Katsina Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by psalmylee(m): 6:30pm On Jul 14, 2020
So them dey also die,after killing several innocent people ,they believe it will be well with them..Lol.karma is a bitch.RIP to my friend who was killed by a trigger happy police officer..
Re: 7 Police Officers Deployed To Katsina Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by bonnyhope: 6:32pm On Jul 14, 2020
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Karma. The evil that we do lives with and after us.

What can you say of those who died in accident and are not police officers
Re: 7 Police Officers Deployed To Katsina Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 14, 2020
chatinent:
Rejoice but it could be your family tomorrow. They didn't die because they are police officer but because they are humans. Yours would come too.

Re: 7 Police Officers Deployed To Katsina Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by OdefaGirl(f): 6:36pm On Jul 14, 2020
My condolences to their families they left behind for the said transfer.....RIP to them.

Re: 7 Police Officers Deployed To Katsina Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by wendy: 6:39pm On Jul 14, 2020
I am an expert in Pearson Test of English (PTE) coaching. Contact me https:///+2348038999587
Re: 7 Police Officers Deployed To Katsina Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by potent5(m): 6:42pm On Jul 14, 2020
Waste of human blood.
Re: 7 Police Officers Deployed To Katsina Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 14, 2020
I Sha hope they all died.
Bunch of useless people
Re: 7 Police Officers Deployed To Katsina Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by Excuses: 6:44pm On Jul 14, 2020
chatinent:

To me what ever our experiences and encounters are we shouldn't rejoice over the death of an enemy,foe. Time is an acid. just give them Time.
Just saying.
Re: 7 Police Officers Deployed To Katsina Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by flames01: 6:48pm On Jul 14, 2020
muykem:
Use your brain please

You should rather tell that to the Nigerian police men, who use their powers and guns to suppress the weak, helpless and unarmed.

You can't represent oppression and expect the people to not be happy when bad things happen to you.

Re: 7 Police Officers Deployed To Katsina Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by AKzee(m): 7:00pm On Jul 14, 2020
And their wives blocked the highway today at Zuma rock to protest. Inflicting pains on innocent motorists and commuters. Haba. RIP to them.
Re: 7 Police Officers Deployed To Katsina Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by HolyTitus(m): 7:02pm On Jul 14, 2020
chatinent:
some people go just siddon comfortably behind phone keyboard dey type nonsense - just for cheap trend
Re: 7 Police Officers Deployed To Katsina Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by tafat: 7:11pm On Jul 14, 2020
RIP to them, this is a sad one undecided embarassed
Re: 7 Police Officers Deployed To Katsina Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by idahme(m): 7:11pm On Jul 14, 2020
Sometimes when you see secuirity agencies on the road you would be asking yourself if these guys can ever involve in accidents that will be fatal irrespective of the deplorable situations of our roads. It pains to hear such news, RIP.
Re: 7 Police Officers Deployed To Katsina Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by Happyguy201: 7:14pm On Jul 14, 2020
They will continue to die one by one
Re: 7 Police Officers Deployed To Katsina Die In Ghastly Motor Accident by earnit1: 7:15pm On Jul 14, 2020
really

Orizu Motors In Ghastly Accident In Ondo, 2 Dead (Graphic Photos) / Lagos Flood: Canoes Used As Transportation Means In Owode Elede, Írawo, Ájegunle / 200 Cars Involved In Massive Collision In China's Zhengzhou due to dense fog