Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Police Lose 7 Officers Deployed To Katsina In Ghastly Motor Accident - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Police Lose 7 Officers Deployed To Katsina In Ghastly Motor Accident (311 Views)

Man Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra. Do You Know Him? (Graphic) / Obituary Of Two Brothers Who Died In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra (Photos) / 7 Police Officers Deployed To Katsina Die In Ghastly Motor Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Lose 7 Officers Deployed To Katsina In Ghastly Motor Accident by ogododo: 5:45pm On Jul 14, 2020
POLICE LOSE 7 OFFICERS DEPLOYED TO KATSINA IN GHASTLY MOTOR ACCIDENT

·        11 Others Receiving Medical Attention

·        IGP Dispatches Medical Team to Kaduna, Orders Immediate Payment of Burial Expenses and Benefits

https://twitter.com/PoliceNG/status/1283069461843652611?s=19

Re: Police Lose 7 Officers Deployed To Katsina In Ghastly Motor Accident by Officialgarri: 5:48pm On Jul 14, 2020
But I usually don't understand the morale usually exhibited by security operatives in this country.

Whenever they are on the road, —ordinary street or highway— they'd just feel they own it and try to send everyone off the road.
I've personally enjoyed this a number of times and quite often grin , but I still feel others are just equal as they are and as well paid their taxes to build that road.

If convoys and security vehicles must enjoy free movement, then I'm of the opinion that they build an emergency route funded with their money.
Re: Police Lose 7 Officers Deployed To Katsina In Ghastly Motor Accident by Ejukate: 5:49pm On Jul 14, 2020
cry
Re: Police Lose 7 Officers Deployed To Katsina In Ghastly Motor Accident by inoki247: 5:53pm On Jul 14, 2020
I know say police wey go the scene to confirm the Mata go still ask the eye witness money to move dere ogas to the Morgue.... undecided undecided
Re: Police Lose 7 Officers Deployed To Katsina In Ghastly Motor Accident by thesicilian: 5:57pm On Jul 14, 2020
My condolences to their families. Though when you remember what Nigerians go through in the hands of the police every day, it's difficult to feel sad for them.

(1) (Reply)

High Covid-19 Fee For Returnees / Please How Much Is Tfare From Abuja To Adoekiti? / Downtown Lagos. Discover The Mega-city From Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.