Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,080 members, 7,957,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:05 AM

Hadi Sirika: Enugu Airport Runway To Open On August 30 - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hadi Sirika: Enugu Airport Runway To Open On August 30 (15047 Views)

Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Consider China's C919 Planes / Ebonyi International Airport Runway In Progress / Anambra International Airport Runway - Stone Base In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hadi Sirika: Enugu Airport Runway To Open On August 30 by deji17: 7:12pm On Jul 14, 2020
Ogegeodey:
No picture of the project

Here

1 Like

Re: Hadi Sirika: Enugu Airport Runway To Open On August 30 by Psalmy2cute(m): 7:13pm On Jul 14, 2020
iamfrankoben:
Igbo amaka, unlike the devils from amala and ewedu republic
why are your people travelling to devils land then?

3 Likes

Re: Hadi Sirika: Enugu Airport Runway To Open On August 30 by nanauju(f): 7:14pm On Jul 14, 2020
sad
Re: Hadi Sirika: Enugu Airport Runway To Open On August 30 by Oloripelebe: 7:14pm On Jul 14, 2020
Cosmatikka:
It took 6weeks to rebuild Abuja airport runway, but the one in Enugu is taking almost a yr.
God will punish Buhari and all his zombie supporters
Quote me and die embarassed

But ur biafla small god was the President for more than four years... Why are you wailing?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hadi Sirika: Enugu Airport Runway To Open On August 30 by Heavensent01(m): 7:17pm On Jul 14, 2020
iamfrankoben:

ordinary aboki dey travelled out direct from their region, same as west but your kinsmen are subjected to either come to west or north before you can fly out and you dey chant Igbo amaka? Abeg wetin amaka in this show of shame

2 Likes

Re: Hadi Sirika: Enugu Airport Runway To Open On August 30 by SaintLucia: 7:17pm On Jul 14, 2020
Good news and don't forget to remind them that Arthur Eze said that Igbo doesn't love themselves and that is nothing but the truth cos even the BIBLE confirmed it that "Ye Shall Know The Truth And The Truth Shall Make Them Mad."

1 Like

Re: Hadi Sirika: Enugu Airport Runway To Open On August 30 by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 14, 2020
Hadi my man
Re: Hadi Sirika: Enugu Airport Runway To Open On August 30 by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:29pm On Jul 14, 2020
I just hope the dream of the south easy to have on international airport will come true....
Re: Hadi Sirika: Enugu Airport Runway To Open On August 30 by Olabode971(f): 7:30pm On Jul 14, 2020
okay...
Hope we won't hear another gbas gbos by August again oh
Re: Hadi Sirika: Enugu Airport Runway To Open On August 30 by majamajic(m): 7:42pm On Jul 14, 2020
maxiuc:
cheesy

Will it operate fully as an international airport

Because we in the southeast are marginalized from everything

The northerners that wants to travel out use either Amino Kano international airport or Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport while the westners use muritala Mohammed international airport so we southeasterns should be allow to fly to our international destinations through enugu airport not driving 400km just to use international airport

It's international airport
Re: Hadi Sirika: Enugu Airport Runway To Open On August 30 by majamajic(m): 7:43pm On Jul 14, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
I just hope the dream of the south easy to have on international airport will come true....

Enugu is international airport for almost 8 yrs now

1 Like

Re: Hadi Sirika: Enugu Airport Runway To Open On August 30 by PROUDIGBO(m): 7:52pm On Jul 14, 2020
contigiency:
When we said that buhari is the best president that has ruled this country, especially in this republic, some hate infiltrated souls start backing without any meaningful point. My own is that me and my household will remain grateful to the president for what he has done for us in the south East.

‘Done for us’? You must be a Yoruba or Fulani living in the south-east....either that, or you’re a naive Igbo in APC for selfish reasons!

Only a daft Igbo that doesn’t know the schemes going on to try and keep Alaigbo behind the core muslim north and south-west...only such a dumb Igbo would be cheering this latest ploy to keep us one step behind them!

How long did it finally take them to complete the runway rehabilitation at AIIA, and compare it with the duration it took them to complete a similar job at Abuja!

One would have thought they would have used this opportunity to complete the new int’l terminal as well....a contract that started the same time as the ones in Lagos, Port Harcourt, Abuja and Kano, and were all at the same stage of completion by 2015 when Buhari took over! How come Sirika isn’t saying anything about that?

Buhari remains the worst thing to happen to Ndigbo since the uncivil war!

4 Likes

Re: Hadi Sirika: Enugu Airport Runway To Open On August 30 by Studyinchina200(m): 7:52pm On Jul 14, 2020
They always blame the rainy season.

Useless fools.

1 Like

Re: Hadi Sirika: Enugu Airport Runway To Open On August 30 by PIMPAR: 7:53pm On Jul 14, 2020
Cosmatikka:
It took 6weeks to rebuild Abuja airport runway, but the one in Enugu is taking almost a yr.
God will punish Buhari and all his zombie supporters
Quote me and die embarassed
Your Pandemic Development Party should have used the same 6 weeks to complete the runaway in Enugu after all they spent 16 yrs in power to loot your destiny

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hadi Sirika: Enugu Airport Runway To Open On August 30 by AnanseK(m): 7:59pm On Jul 14, 2020
maxiuc:
cheesy
The northerners that wants to travel out use either Amino Kano international airport or Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport while the westners use muritala Mohammed international airport so we southeasterns should be allow to fly to our international destinations through enugu airport not driving 400km just to use international airport

But you know your problems na. It will be cocaine courier airport. We have to be careful

1 Like

Re: Hadi Sirika: Enugu Airport Runway To Open On August 30 by AnanseK(m): 8:06pm On Jul 14, 2020
JosephXavier:
Just to repair run way took contractors two years to complete only for government to carry the matter for head dey give us update every month
Anyway, thank God it's finally coming to and end and I pray all the international flights scheduled for Enugu will start landing again to boost the economic growth of the region

Pray to have more Ministers like Sirika. Stella Oduah did some Christmas decorations claiming an airport renovation. She pocketed all the money while you guys were depending her as your own tribal thief.

4 Likes

Re: Hadi Sirika: Enugu Airport Runway To Open On August 30 by AregbeFufu: 8:20pm On Jul 14, 2020
AnanseK:

But you know your problems na. It will be cocaine courier airport. We have to be careful
Afonja, the only time someone was caught trying to smuggle cocaine through the airport,it was an Afonja pastor from Ewedu land, smuggling coke to Ethiopia.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hadi Sirika: Enugu Airport Runway To Open On August 30 by stagger: 8:57pm On Jul 14, 2020
This Sirika guy is the only performing minister.
Re: Hadi Sirika: Enugu Airport Runway To Open On August 30 by APCNig: 9:11pm On Jul 14, 2020
maxiuc:
cheesy

Why did you're brother Goatluck Jonaddaft not do it?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hadi Sirika: Enugu Airport Runway To Open On August 30 by proeast(m): 9:16pm On Jul 14, 2020
gypsey:
[s]Thank goodness!, now i don't have to fly from lagos or Abuja to that filty owerri Airport or all the way to porthacourt Airport and then have to drive all that long dusty bad potholed road to Ekwulobia[/s].

Grow up and stop talking like a child. Which Owerri airport is filthy? Chineke mere gi ebere.

2 Likes

Re: Hadi Sirika: Enugu Airport Runway To Open On August 30 by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 14, 2020
proeast:

Grow up and stop talking like a child. Which Owerri airport is filthy? Chineke mere gi ebere.
Thank you! anything else reasonable you wanna add?
Re: Hadi Sirika: Enugu Airport Runway To Open On August 30 by Nwaelohim: 9:32pm On Jul 14, 2020
JosephXavier:
Just to repair run way took contractors two years to complete only for government to carry the matter for head dey give us update every month

Anyway, thank God it's finally coming to and end and I pray all the international flights scheduled for Enugu will start landing again to boost the economic growth of the region
Hmmmm did you ever went to the airport? Or you just want to do the igbos normal way?
Re: Hadi Sirika: Enugu Airport Runway To Open On August 30 by winterfell007(m): 9:33pm On Jul 14, 2020
iamfrankoben:
You seriously need help. You need to be cross-examined for mental defiency

1 Like

Re: Hadi Sirika: Enugu Airport Runway To Open On August 30 by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 14, 2020
contigiency:
When we said that buhari is the best president that has ruled this country, especially in this republic, some hate infiltrated souls start backing without any meaningful point. My own is that me and my household will remain grateful to the president for what he has done for us in the south East.

We should be grateful that buhari shutdown the only intl airport in SE fkr 1 full year now?
Re: Hadi Sirika: Enugu Airport Runway To Open On August 30 by ezad12: 2:35am On Jul 15, 2020
It was that terrifying feeling you have as you tightly hold the covers over you with the knowledge that there is something hiding under your bed.WorldFree4u You want to look, but you don't at the same time. You're frozen with fear and unable to act. That's where she found herself and she didn't know what to do next
Re: Hadi Sirika: Enugu Airport Runway To Open On August 30 by AnanseK(m): 6:29am On Jul 15, 2020
AregbeFufu:

Afonja, the only time someone was caught trying to smuggle cocaine through the airport,it was an Afonja pastor from Ewedu land, smuggling coke to Ethiopia.

What is Afonja?and what is Pastor? And what is Ewedu? I don’t know what you are talking about .
Re: Hadi Sirika: Enugu Airport Runway To Open On August 30 by Dandsome: 8:49pm On Jul 16, 2020
This one na news wey concern those wey dey enta eloplane na undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Directions From Nigeria To Anywhere In The World. / London Metropolitan University's Visa-Licence Revoked / The Proposed Umueri International Cargo Airport: 8 Facts To Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.