Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Violence Against The Girl Child - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Violence Against The Girl Child (219 Views)

International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done / The Girl Child And Sex! Mistakes African Mothers Make By Ayeni Faith Damilola / 13 Things You Need To Teach Your “girl Child” At An Early Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Violence Against The Girl Child by Gettreadyy(m): 8:17pm On Jul 14, 2020
Violence against the girl child

In Africa, as a fact, many men's violence towards the girl child is rape, while many women's violence towards the girl child are assault, emotional abuse & torture and I wonder if not for s.ex, a girl child would be safe in the home of a man but many men are hor.ny so they think sometimes with their pe.nis.

However I really don't understand why a mature woman would want to seriously harm a young girl intentionally for no tangible reason.
A foolish man may rape a young girl because he is hor.ny, so he derives pleasure in the act.
my question is what do women gain In maltreating and torturing young girls.

Just thinking out loud
Re: Violence Against The Girl Child by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 14, 2020
Men rape because they’re Hot? Okay.

People harm others when they’ve hate in their hearts. So,the question should be ‘why are they harboring hate in their hearts?’ Because they allowed hate and negative emotions to control them! Everybody has negative emotions and inward hate but when either of them gets out of your control you’re bound to harm others for reasons you think are good or wise but to the world,those reasons are neither wise nor good.

At that point,you feel you’re doing the right thing or what really needs to be done.

1 Like

Re: Violence Against The Girl Child by longetivity(m): 9:15pm On Jul 14, 2020
Some women are just naturally wicked

1 Like

Re: Violence Against The Girl Child by UjuJoan2: 4:49am On Jul 15, 2020
Gettreadyy:
Violence against the girl child

In Africa, as a fact, many men's violence towards the girl child is rape, while many women's violence towards the girl child are assault, emotional abuse & torture and I wonder if not for s.ex, a girl child would be safe in the home of a man but many men are hor.ny so they think sometimes with their pe.nis.

However I really don't understand why a mature woman would want to seriously harm a young girl intentionally for no tangible reason.
A foolish man may rape a young girl because he is hor.ny, so he derives pleasure in the act.
my question is what do women gain In maltreating and torturing young girls.

Just thinking out loud

Too much emphasis on the girls, what about the boys?
Little boys are also tortured by their 'aunties' and step-moms. It's so so heartbreaking to see.

There should be very strict repercussions for anyone who harms a child.

1 Like

Re: Violence Against The Girl Child by Jaymoon: 4:56am On Jul 15, 2020
UjuJoan2:

Too much emphasis on the girls, what about the boys?
Little boys are also tortured by their 'aunties' and step-moms. It's so so heartbreaking to see.

There should be very strict repercussions for anyone who harms a child.
This is a very sensitive topic of discussion and you're very correct, boys are suffering what the girl child is suffering too, torture is on both gender, God should give parents the grace and enablement to raise their wards themselves.

1 Like

Re: Violence Against The Girl Child by Gettreadyy(m): 8:47am On Jul 15, 2020
For those of you asking what about violence against the boy child, it is also common and it is a discussion for another day.

However my main focus is on the violence against the girl child because girls are more fragile than boys and the fact that in Africa women are really the ones maltreating and torturing the young girls in their homes.
Why can't many African women empathize and sympathize with young girls, instead of abusing, dehumanizing and torturing girls.

I think we need laws in Africa that will be equivalent to rape when a woman causes emotional abuse and grievous bodily harm to the girl child.

(1) (Reply)

The Solution To Joint Pains / Domestic Violence: "I Didn't Know I Was In An Abusive Relationship, " - Leslie S / Earn Every Ten Days From Home From Chymall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.