Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Facebook User Kills A Very Long Snakes On His Bed - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Facebook User Kills A Very Long Snakes On His Bed (728 Views)

Woman Shows Off 28 Big Snakes, Calls Them Her Best Friends (photos, Video) / "My Kinsmen Are Killing My Snakes" - Ebonyi Man Cries Out! / Dog Kills Cobra In Owner’s House. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook User Kills A Very Long Snakes On His Bed by kenniefawole(m): 8:31pm On Jul 14, 2020
Facebook user identifies as Bright chimezie took to his Facebook page to appreciate God for saving his life from a very long snake .. He wrote
“ Dis snake was killed in my room today by 6:12am on top of my bed, D question how did this enter my room, which is not possible for anything to enter,,�� JUST HELP ME AND THANK GOD FOR SAVING MY LIFE TODAY..������ “ ..

Lalasticalala , Na your good be this grin

Re: Facebook User Kills A Very Long Snakes On His Bed by kenniefawole(m): 8:34pm On Jul 14, 2020
This snake long ooo grin
Re: Facebook User Kills A Very Long Snakes On His Bed by visiondee(m): 8:39pm On Jul 14, 2020
Bro... That thing called snake, I no like ahm at all. My phobia for it no be here. If no me, that room... I no go follow you sleep there ooo because if anything touch body, no to japa before I check. Abeg, I Neva chop snake before but you fit gimme small? Make I take ahm settle this garri.

#IamVisionDee... I sell affordable vehicles.

Re: Facebook User Kills A Very Long Snakes On His Bed by XXXXTENTACION: 8:40pm On Jul 14, 2020
Dj cool Lalasticlala

another one cheesy

another one cheesy

we the snakes the best meat you can ever have.

dj cool lalasticlala on the beat..,... cool
Re: Facebook User Kills A Very Long Snakes On His Bed by longetivity(m): 9:09pm On Jul 14, 2020
i hate snakes with PASSION

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Kills A Very Long Snakes On His Bed by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:20pm On Jul 14, 2020
OP please give your address detail to Lala, this is definitely a place he would love to live at... his love for snakes has no boundaries.
Re: Facebook User Kills A Very Long Snakes On His Bed by Artiiclebeast: 9:31pm On Jul 14, 2020
The guy kill him roommate...lol

Poor roommate.
Re: Facebook User Kills A Very Long Snakes On His Bed by ReorxTohGan(m): 10:35pm On Jul 14, 2020
what tha hells??...tha thing is fvcking long! I hate snakes with passion!
Re: Facebook User Kills A Very Long Snakes On His Bed by Vyzz: 12:04am On Jul 15, 2020
You remember Amaka ur ex.... Yes..

She came to collect quickie....

She just forgot that she came in her original form

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Kills A Very Long Snakes On His Bed by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 15, 2020
Vyzz:
You remember Amaka ur ex.... Yes..

She came to collect quickie....

She just forgot that she came in her original form

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!
Re: Facebook User Kills A Very Long Snakes On His Bed by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 15, 2020
So, this thing is true...

Spiritualists in the house, what do you have to say about this? This must be "evil manipulation", don't you think?

How many days fasting should that fellow observe?

Please, urgent advise is needed here.
Re: Facebook User Kills A Very Long Snakes On His Bed by MhizJoyce(f): 10:55pm On Jul 15, 2020
Front page material
Re: Facebook User Kills A Very Long Snakes On His Bed by temptnow: 8:54am On Jul 16, 2020
kenniefawole:
Facebook user identifies as Bright chimezie took to his Facebook page to appreciate God for saving his life from a very long snake .. He wrote
“ Dis snake was killed in my room today by 6:12am on top of my bed, D question how did this enter my room, which is not possible for anything to enter,,�� JUST HELP ME AND THANK GOD FOR SAVING MY LIFE TODAY..������ “ ..

Lalasticalala , Na your good be this grin

When you see snake in your house it means there are rats around. That's why I'm worried about rats that are running around my ceiling.

Rat is their favorite delicacy, but unfortunately they get on our way sometimes

(1) (Reply)

. / Male Boerboel Puppies For Sale At 45k Price / Adult Female Caucasian Shepherd On Heat For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.