Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,658 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Hp 15 Notebook Not Powering - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Hp 15 Notebook Not Powering (267 Views)

Elite Book 8470 Not Powering / HP 15 Notebook Gaming PC For Sale / HP 15 Notebook Gaming PC In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hp 15 Notebook Not Powering by Sundaybukkie(m): 8:40pm On Jul 14, 2020
Hello, please my laptop just developed a fault, I was initially using the laptop surfing the net, and I was moving some files from my phone to PC, all of a sudden, a call enter and I tried to unplug the phone from the PC to receive the call, immediately I did that, the laptop abruptly went off with no warning at all... And since then it doesn't power on again or show any sign of life.
The laptop has no underlying issues at all, the battery just got replace (not up to a month) and I was even charging the PC with full battery already before the strange incident..

*Please how can I get this fixed?
*What can cause such problem?
*Is the issue fixable without changing the motherboard which I can't afford.
*If I am to replace the motherboard, how much can it cost?

Thanks.
Re: Hp 15 Notebook Not Powering by zickko10(m): 11:12pm On Jul 15, 2020
Hello
Your laptop is having power problem am just gusting oooh

Just take it to an experience computer engineer to check the board for u
If it requires to change motherboard.. It will not cost more than 20k or it may not reach the amount

But where is your location??

(1) (Reply)

Laptop Deals 3 Mint Powerful Laptops For Sale / Dell Vostro 1510 Intel Core 2 Duo 2.00ghz 250gb 2gb Ram.42k / Laptop Screen Needed In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.